Our bond of Brotherhood

Will he ever know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV:

After his little mishap with Hani’s banana milk, Kai went back to the class, and sat idle at his desk. Kai thought Sehun was one to like Hani, other than himself, not knowing that transferee also have the hots for Hani. Kai felt more pressured and competitive in winning her heart, but in his situation, he looks like the most vulnerable amongst the three. Sehun had known her from childhood, Daehyun has a clean start with her since they just met, while he was attached with the most clingy and y girl in the school. Not to mention, he has been in the same class as her since freshman year, and not once spoke to her till now.

“Oppa, why the long face?” Hana pouted, which snapped Kai out of his daze.

“Oh, nothing Hana-ah.” Kai replied, and Hana pouted more.

“Oppa, why don’t you call me baby names too? Hana makes me seem so. . . Plain, and make me look like another friend to you.” Hana looked as cute as possible for Kai, but Kai thought it was just plain y. But, he was still respectful.

“It’s because I want to call my girl by her name the heavens have blessed her with.” Kai replied with a fake smile plastered on his face.

“Aish jinjja, Oppa, stop it.” Hana blushed, and playfully pinch Kai’s cheeks, but he held in his frustrations.

At that same moment, Hani and Daehyun enter the class filled with giggles and smiles and Kai could only observe. The bell rang, and everybody went back to their seats. Hana pecked Kai on the face before heading to hers respectively.

Kai wanted his relationship to end soon, so he could just approach Hani with ease but, Hana was still a girl with feelings. He needs that one mistake where he would find her guilty, but what was it?

“Kai!” Kai awoken from his day-dream and saw Sehun talking to him directly, while everyone else in the class was talking to their seatmates. So, it was a seatmate discussion.

“Yes, bro? What’s up?” Kai half-mindly said.

“So, what do you think about the topic? Are you listening? That’s a first! HAHAHA!” Sehun remarked, proud of himself for being diligent. For once.

“Oh, I think that we, as students, should play a vital part in community service ‘cause that will show how much we care for the community, as human beings and residents nurturing into adults.” Kai answered, with such grace in his as well.

“Okay, we’re done. Now, what were you day-dreaming about? C’mon, tell your papi.” Sehun forced it out of Kai.

“Okay, so I have a confession to make. That confession to Hana? It wasn’t for her. It was meant for someone else, but somehow Hana got a hold of my letter, and thought it was for her.” Kai said. He knew he could trust Sehun, and he had to be honest with him if their friendship were ever to be strong.

“I KNEW IT! I just knew! She’s way below your standard. She treats you like she’s a mini-Paris Hilton replica with an imaginary poodle in her purse, and you being the poodle.” Sehun answered back.

“So, who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter