Movie Night with Kai

Will he ever know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV’s:

“Erm, Hi Hani. Sehun kinda invited me over. Is it okay? I brought pizza and soda to share?” Kai pleaded to the girl in front of him, still kind of shocked to see him. Hani thought she was hallucinating. Kai, her place, pizza! ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNMM<>!

“Err, sure. C’mon in then.” Hani invited him in, and offered to carry the pizza.

“Ah, gwenchanayo, I can manage. Let’s go to Sehun then?” Kai said while tryong to maintain his excitement to spend a day with her. Hani rushed over to the kitchen to get the plates and cups for everyone to share, and invites Kai up to the theatre room where everyone else is.

Once they entered, Hani noticed Baekhyun dozing off on Chanyeol’s lap, and Luhan and Sehun were stuck on the movie to even notice their sudden appearance.

“Luhan oppa, meet, this is Kai, my… uhmm.. classmate, Kai.” Hani brought Kai towards her oppa, and introduced her crush with such clumsiness.

 “Ah, so you’re the one Hani was always talking about.” Luhan snickered, and in an instant, both Hani and Kai blushed like mad. Thank God for the dim lights no one noticed.

“Ah-haa, I hope about good things then. Nice to meet you hyung,” Kai bowed down 90 degrees at his crush’s brother. He wanted to be on his good side, so that one day, he would approve of his liking to his younger sister.

“You guys could just leave the pizza here, and you two sit in the front there.” Luhan said, and grabs the pizza for him and Sehun to devour the pizza all to themselves. While Kai made his way to the front, Hani was still stuck in her place. Kai noticed, and decide to try something. He grabbed Hani’s hand, and pulled towards to the empty seats just in front of the other four, Kai seated on Hani’s right.

Hani doesn’t know how to react, but to blush silently. The boundary of either feeling guilty or feeling estactic is beyond her. Kai was taken, and has a gorgeous yet y girl as a girlfriend, but instead of spending his weekend with his girl, he chose to come over her place and watch a movie, AND THEY’RE SITTING SIDE BY SIDE.

Kai, on the other hand, is still lingering over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter