Kai and that guy.

Will he ever know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai’s POV:

I feel guilty. I know the letter was meant for Hani, I always see her at that locker everyday before practice if I still got the chance. Did I mistake it as Hana’s then? Now, I’m left being Hana’s boyfriend.

To be honest, since freshman year, I’ve got eyes for Hani. It has always been her, but since she has no friends I could ask advice from, I dare not approach her. I may seem like the most popular guy in school, but a guy like me also have his flaws. The moment I saw her volunteering at the orphanage touched my heart. It was at that moment I fell for her, but I guess I was too naïve to even talk to her. She was definitely my heart’s desire.

The reason for that letter is because when I graduate this year, I don’t want to leave high school with regret, and so that letter was an ice-breaker to see how she would react to my sudden confession. I know its so old school and lame, but I’m a hopeless romantic.

I grew up with my single mother, has to work two jobs to support her ever-growing kid with no man for many years. We lived in a small walk-up on the out-skirts of town and had to commute far everyday. It’s for my mother’s sake I also took time to find a job at a young age to help with expenses. We survived each and everyday due to my mother’s commitment, until one day, her parents led her into an arranged marriage for my future. Of course, my mom knew would take up that offer and she ended up marrying my step-dad. It’s not that he’s a bad guy or anything, but he rarely says he loves her and only showers both of us with wads of cash. It is for that reason why I never learnt how to express my love for the girl I love.

On the other hand, I have no heart of breaking Hana’s heart. I already do one mistake, if I break up with her over no reason, it may lead to another so for now, Hani have to know me as the secret admirer I’m going to be. But, instead of sticking a letter down the locker, I’m giving her the fluffiest teddy bear this region has ever seen. So now I’m here outside Hani’s door contemplating whether I should go through with this.

I set the teddy bear down, and place the letter right on top of its crown. Once it was all in place, I rang the doorbell. THAT was the most nerve-wrecking moment of my life, besides playing ball.

I hid around the corner of another house still in view of Hani’s front door. And there she was, in her casual clothes and tired expression, but once she saw the bear, she was startled, I think?

Oh, she’s opening the letter first! OMO, this is so embarrassing. KYAK~! *ahem* Sorry.

Oh, she’s smiling at the letter? Hah, that smile. So sweet.

And, now she’s picking up the bear and closing the front door behind her. YEEES!

First move: DONE!

HEHEHE, please wait for me Hani. I’ll be there.

 

Author’s POV:

Hani went to school alone today, Luhan oppa was home sick with a flu due to the late-night sessions with the guys. As she walked down the street, she noticed the beauty of communi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter