Projects, Flashbacks and Teddy Bears.

Will he ever know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV:

Soon, it was Saturday. And, it was the first time in a long time Sehun came over to her house. Sehun brought all his materials he needed like the good boy he is over to Hani’s place to get started on this wonderful project their wonderful teacher had wonderfully chosen for them.

“Okay, so the theme is about each other. The aim of this project is to show our audience who we both really are, in our opinion and our partner’s opinion separately. So, what do you have in mind so far?” Hani explained to Sehun.

“How about we do a picture montage? Since we’ve known each other since we’re little, it doesn’t take to know rocket science to fill our project with photos of ourselves of when we were younger.” Sehun suggested, which was not a bad idea itself.

“I like that! But, that sounds kind of mainstream. How about throwing in a few videos too? That’s like more descriptive and more eye-catching as well.” Hani throwing in her idea, and Sehun couldn’t agree that their brain-storming was going well.

“So, this would be easier for the both of us. We could do the introduction footage now, and do our own footage of one another on days we are free like a behind-the-scenes footage.” Hani said. Sehun thought being paired up with Hani was the best thing his teacher did for him because they have the same direction they’re willing their project to take.

“I think it’s a great idea, and later during our last week before presentation day, we could gather at my place and do the editing together. So, you could come over to my place again, JUST LIKE OLD TIMES!” Sehun spazzed awhile there while Hani couldn’t help but smile at her dorky friend.

“Arraso, let’s started shall we? Let’s go to the ice-cream shop, their setting will really brighten up our video, plus I love their quaint details that will come out nice in video.” Hani told him in a hyped tone, to which Sehun thought it was cute. Actually, everything Hani does he thinks it’s cute, but that one action was over the top.

They brought only their camera, tripod, and wallet to purchase ice-creams in return of sitting there. After the store manager gave them the permission to film, Hani and Sehun chose the best sofa in the parlor which gave off the right vibe.

After a few takes and re-dos, Hani and Sehun finally settled with one take and decided to call it a day.

“Alrighty then, may the best photos and videos bring tears to the audience eyes’!” Sehun claimed.

“Why in the world would they cry? It’s not our life is a romantic comedy.” Hani said. But secretly, Sehun wished it was, and he’s planning of doing extra special about his segment.

After Sehun dropped Hani off at her house, he went straight home with happy thoughts. Hani thought it was a good day as she felt Sehun and her re-kindled their friendship, and she wouldn’t be so left out in school anymore. As she entered her house, she saw Chanyeol on the couch watching some sad romantic TV sitcom, but showed no expres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter