Secret Garden

Will he ever know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV:

Morning once again dawn upon Hani’s window, and Hani woke up to someone singing so horridly in the morning.

“GIRLS’ GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT! AND WE’RE DOING IT, WE CAN’T BE BEAT!” Baekhyun shouted throughout the whole entire house like it was his own.

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!” Hani screamed back, and came a running Baekhyun and Chanyeol into her room.

“Hani-ah, waeyo?” Baekhyun asked the sleepy head.

“Yah, who was singing so loudly just now? I still have like 30 minutes of beauty sleep to go!” Hani complained for the ruckus either of them made.

Without reason, Hani knew the answer, but Baekhyun thought otherwise and pointed to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol wasn’t amused, and dragged him out of the room to let Hani have some sleep time, or do what ever she wants. Hani wasted no time in getting into the shower, dressed up for school, and went down to set up breakfast.

But, when she went down, she saw Luhan oppa finishing up her breakfast. The look on his face was already as pale as it could get, so he rushed over to his side so that he wouldn’t faint from exhaustion.

“Oppa, you should be resting, not making me breakfast at 6 in the morning. I can manage you know!” Hani persuaded her sickly older brother.

“I’m fine, Hani-ah. Just a little tired that’s all, and those two are a handful. Sorry they woke you up, TV showed SNSD and Baekki went out into song and dance moment. Chanyeol, on the other hand, pumped up the volume which resulted in Baekhyun to go up louder in volume as well.” Luhan explain to his drowsy sister.

“Arraso, but make sure next time they’re around, you hide the TV in the morning!” Hani commented, and took over Luhan’s cooking.

“Then, I’ll be off to sleep again. Remember to lock the door before you go, and see you after school, kay?” Luhan said.

“Oh, I have to tutor a new classmate after school, I’ll be back at around 5, is that okay? Hani asked.

“Who is it? You never told me you had a new classmate,” Luhan replied

“Maybe because yesterday you weren’t home, and I was asleep when you got home. Speaking of which, how did I end up on my bed yesterday? I remember I was watching Spongebob yesterday.” Hani got confused when Chanyeol cleared things up.

“I carried you to your room. You looked so peaceful, I thought you were dead, but I didn’t want to ruin your beauty sleep, so I carried the heck out of you. Man, you were heavy.” Chanyeol said, with a smirk. Over-exaggerated, but still adorable at some point.

“Nope, it’s because he wants to play Prince Charming and practice carrying his princess to her bedside before kissing her, and waking her up, and. . . “ *BAM* Chanyeol slapped the back of Baekhyun’s head before he could continue, and Hani could only chuckle at the scene.

“So, who is it? I must know the person if I’m going to report to the school if you’re missing or kidnapped.” Luhan protested.

“He’s not like that, oppa. His name is Jung Daehyun, he just transferred to my class yesterday and my homeroom teacher assigned me to help in subjects his class haven’t covered, so yeah. Just for the extra credits, and all, I volunteered” Hani half-lied to her brother.

“Oh, Daehyun? He’s my professor’s son! I know him! HAHA, long story short, I trust you with him. He’s a good kid” Luhan complimented his hoobae.

“Oh, okay? I’m going off then, bye oppa! Eat well while I’m gone!” Hani waved good-bye, and heads off to school with her two other oppas.

At school, Hani could see the usual crowd outside the classrooms and in the open lot, but something was going on at one corner, where a group of girls are gathered whispering to one another.

“I heard Hana and Kai had done the deed already. OMO, so fast? Never knew Kai was like that.” one said to the girl beside her.

“I know right, Kai seemed to down to earth, never thought he had this bad side” the other commented agreeing.

Hani could only absorb so much to understand what they’re were talking about: Kai and Hana. But, the deed? Hana and Kai had done ‘IT’ already? Hani couldn’t believe it, not Kai. He’s not that kind of guy.

“Hani-ah!” someone called out to her and it was Hana. How rare.

“Have you heard the news? Me and Kai already did it, and let me tell you: Not as small as everybody thought it was. IN THEIR FACE!” Hana said with no shame with eyes all on her.

“Oh? Really? Well, then I’m happy for you.” Hani had to say something; she didn’t want to be on Hana’s bad side so she decided to play along.

“Hehe thanks, well I’m gonna find my Kai oppa then. Hani annyeong!” Hana waved goodbye, and sprinted off to find her baby.

Hani only had to it all up, and wait for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter