Step One: Quality Time

Will he ever know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hani’s POV:

Hmm,ohh? The movie ended? Why is there no sound, or light coming from in front? And, who am I laying next t…… KAI?!?!

I immediately slapped my mouth shut as I saw the boy lie there on the armrest where I slept, and couldn’t digest what was going on. Ahh, we fell asleep watch the movie! But if that’s the case, shouldn’t Sehun and Luhan oppa wake the both of us? Pfft, what derps!

As I stood up, I gather my guts and courage to awaken the sleeping beauty, literally.

“Kai-sshi, wake up. We fell asleep watching the movie” I shook his broad shoulders. GAAH!

“Hmm~ Hani, I thought you would call me oppa?” Kai mumbled as he rubbed his eyes cutely, and tried to adjust to the lights in the room.

“Oops, sorry Kai oppa. It’s past 2 in the morning; I’m so sorry I fell asleep, and also sorry for my brother who didn’t wake us both.” I apologized. Hope he doesn’t get mad at me.

“Gwenchanayo, Hani. I’m sure he was sleepy as well, and went off to bed.” Kai replied with a simple smile assuring me he wasn’t mad, and I was glad. Both of us left the theatre room, and I offered him to sleep in my parent’s bedroom, to which he declined. He wanted to sleep on the couch, and I couldn’t do anything but to abide.

I took some of Luhan oppa’s clothes out for Kai to wear to sleep, and showed him to the bathroom. KAI IS GOING TO SLEEPOVER MY PLACE! UNDER THE SAME ROOF! SO CLOSE! SPAZZ SPAZZ SPAZZ!

While Kai washed up, I took time to set up his sleeping quarters by laying down bedsheets and pillows of such, moving furniture so to give him more space. When I was almost done, he came strolling down the stairs and into the living room.

“Omo, you didn’t have to set it up so nicely for me, Hani-ah. I could’ve done it myself.” Kai rambled, and I could only move my hands and legs faster so he could sleep faster.

“Tadah, it’s done. Goodnight, Kai oppa!” I said, regretting for doing that annoying kiddy voice. I mentally slapped myself for that, until…

“Hani-ah,” Kai said, grabbing my attention causing me to turn back to face him,

“Yes Kai oppa?” I answered.

“Thanks, for letting me stay and for the great time. I had fun today.” Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter