A Night to Remember

Will he ever know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hani’s POV:

The second the car pulled up to the party venue, all I could see was lights, just like those on Christmas Eve. The garden was filled with light decoration in different shapes and design contrasting the flowers around it. Nothing in the world could compare to the sight of this at night, not even the top view of the Namsan Tower.

“Woah~! It’s so beautiful.” I said to myself. “Yeah, just like you.” I thought I heard Sehun say.

“What was that, oppa?” I asked, just to confirm what I heard.

“Huh? What? I was singing along to the song on the radio. HEHE. **mumbles mumbles** ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO!!” Sehun sang along, kind of awkward at that one too. Derptastic much?

Finally, the car stopped in front of the flight of stairs that lead to the upper deck of the restaurant, and Sehun rushed out of his seat, and got over to my door to open it up for me, like a gentleman would. Embarrassed, I stepped out of the car and straightened my dress before heading up the stairs. Sehun held my hand the whole way afraid I might trip and fall due to the 8-inch heels Luhan oppa gave me. Remind me to smack him in the head for not giving me sensible heels. Harooomph.

Soon, we were at the top of the stairs, and saw a group of people chatting the night away. I saw a few of my classmates going out with the jocks, and a few other faces I couldn’t recognize too. Sehun lead us to the middle where Kai and Hana were, probably going to greet them and congratulate them.

“KKAMJONG! Chukkae! Hana-sshi, take care of my Kai for me neh?” Sehun greeted happily.

“Thanks Sehun-ah. Why won’t you and Hani join our table? I have been saving it for you guys to sit down.” Kai asked with sincerity in his voice. I wanted to sit elsewhere, but that would have made the situation awkward, so I have no choice. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS DIFFICULT FOR ME KAI?!

Sehun settled beside Kai, while I sat next to Hana, and Kai was just across from my side of the table able to glance full frontal of my face. Just pray that I don’t do anything embarrassing.

“Thank you for coming, Hani. It means so much to me and Kai. I hope, one day, you and Sehun will be a couple too, I can see that he really cares for you more than a friend.” Hana commented.

“Oh, that’s because we’re childhood playmates. He treats me like a sister, and I treat him as a brother so yeah, doubt that feeling will ever occur.” I replied. Hah, me and that derp. Maybe whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter