A Startling Discovery

Life with Me and My 6 "Brothers"

A/N: Hi!! Here's another update! I feel bad because I've been so busy lately, so I quickly made another chapter to hopefully hold everyone over until next week. I won't have internet access starting tomorrow and until the 20th, so I won't be able to update anything.....But still, SPAMM ME WITH COMMENTS! I DON'T MIND!!!! Really......I don't. hahaha. And for you lovers.....there's a surprise at the end of the story. And for those who don't like , I'm giving you a warning now NOT to judge me because it will be there. I do ship couples......*embarrassed smile*.....mostly HunHan and Kaisoo though.So here it is, CHAPTER 8:

 

 

Your Pov

 

“You don’t mean it on the sister-brother level….do you?” My voice was smothered. His cologne was overpowering and I had to detach myself to get some air. Henry interlocked his arms at the small of my back. His face was still glistening. We really needed some tissues.

“No. I want you to be mine. Don’t go to Donghae, please.” He shook his head.

“I can’t do that,” My words settled like a heavy rock in my throat, “I like him.”

“I figured you’d say that,” he shakily blew out and laughed lightly to cover his raspy voice.

“But, please stay my friend,” I urgently added, “it hurts me to see you like this.”

“I guess I’ll have to take second best, huh?” Henry added. My heart panged painfully. That was below the belt.

“No, you aren’t-”

“I know what you meant,” He interrupted, this time with soft eyes, “Of course I’ll still be your friend.”

“Aish! Then don’t scare me like that you pabo!” I hit his chest. One of his arms released itself and grabbed that hand. It intrigued me. Even though we were holding hands like Donghae and I did, I felt nothing. It was just a hand.

“Just know,” He paused, “I’ll always be there. If he leaves or hurts you, come to me. I’ll be waiting. I’ll treat you better than he ever had.”

“That’s a lot to live up to,” I embarrassedly stepped back, out of his embrace, “We should go back. Everyone’s probably worried over you. Knowing Zhou Mi and his big mouth, he must have told them by now.”

“Yeah,” I saw a genuine smile on his face. He palmed his cheeks to wipe away the tears. From his pocket he pulled out tissues.

“Thank god you have those! I was hoping I wouldn’t have to explain why you turned into Mr. Boogeyman.”  I referred to the absorbent rectangles he was stuffing up his nostrils. I giggled at his appearance. He tried to laugh back, but he was cut off by the tissues, and one shot out onto the floor. We both laughed.

“Snot rocket!”

“Pick it up you two year old!”

It was good to have my best friend back.

 

No One’s Pov

 

“Henry likes her?” Three voices said at the same time. The other two who had missed the drama as Henry ran off, had joined the man pack. Yesung’s and Sungmin’s jaws were hanging open in shock, but Donghae kept a more composed expression.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Yesung exclaimed.

“Did we really have to? How obvious could Henry get?” Zhou Mi rolled his eyes at the oblivious duo.

“Ae-Young said none of you had romantic feelings for her.” Donghae interjected quietly. Leeteuk comforted him.

“She and Henry had always been close from the get go. To her, skinship with him was normal. To her, Henry is just a brother.”

“I know she’ll chose you!” Sungmin agreed, “I feel bad saying that I don’t want Henry to be with her, but it’s want Ae-Young wants, so….”

“Argh! Why must there be drama?” Kangin stamped his feet in exasperation.

“Here come Henry and Ae-Young.” Zhou Mi pointed out. The two of them were walking side by side comfortably. They weren’t speaking, but there was a relaxed atmosphere.

“Hi guys!” Ae-Young greeted brightly.

“Hi, is everything ok?” Leeteuk questioned warily. The effects of Henry’s crying were long gone, and he stood there like he hadn’t cried at all.

“Fine,” The two both nodded.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, Umma!” Henry sighed, “You know girls, I’m just having one of those mood swings!” His voice changed to high pitched. He held one hand like a diva and bobbed his head, “I’m hungry, let’s go!” He went past the other six, swaying his hips.

“You’re doing it so wrong!” Zhou Mi yelled and showed him how it was supposed to be. Now there were five seemingly sane teenagers, and two very gender confused ones.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                Your Pov

 

                We settled down at a café to grab a quick bite to eat. It was only one o’ clock so no one was in the mood for lunch. There was a big table in the back which we stole. The guys had rushed up to the counter to get in line for coffee while Donghae stayed back.

                “Could I talk to you for a sec?” He asked me.

                “Yeah, what is it?”

                “I know Henry likes you.”

                “Oh, yeah…..”

                “What really went down when you two were alone? I won’t judge.”

                “You really are perfect, aren’t you?”

                “W-what?”

                “Instead of getting mad, you want to hear my side of the story first. You’re so considerate!” I smiled.

                “Answer the question,” He coughed and crossed his arms.

                “He confessed,” I bit my lip and stared at the brown tiling on the floor, “but I rejected him. Because, I like you.” My neck felt hot. I pulled nervously at the neckline of my shirt.

                “I assumed you did, but it’s good to finally hear it in person,” He teased me back. 

                “Pssh, just be satisfied I like you,” I scoffed and traveled to the front of the café to get in line.

                The time spent in the café was great. Kangin and Leeteuk had a foam mustache contest, which Appa won. Yesung somehow had his turtle with us all along, and decided now to pull it out and set it on the table so he could feed it bits of croissant. I swear, that turtle was going to get stuck in the wrong place, and die of suffocation where ever Yesung hid him. That, or Yesung would lose him. Donghae was bonding very well with Yesung, but in the back of my mind, my conscious screamed: DON’T LET HIM BECOME A TURTLE FREAK!!

                Henry enthusiastically showed us how he could almost fit a whole slice of cake in his very large trap. But as he tried to chew, the remaining part of the triangle broke off and fell with a splat onto the floor. I was disappointed, that was some good cake that went to waste.

                Zhou Mi was acting……weird. And not in a good way. He was in his own world, texting in a very girly like manner. He would wait impatiently for whoever he was having a conversation with, and pounce on his phone when he heard that bing. Sungmin and him shared a knowing glance, which made me even more curious. Hmm, I’ll have to steal Zhou Mi’s cell phone when he isn’t looking….

                The crew was leaving the café when I went to grab my cell phone from my purse to check the time. The only problem, I didn’t have my purse. I sighed and stopped in the doorway.

                “I forgot my purse back at the table,” I announced, “Keep on walking, I’ll catch up.” I left without them acknowledging me and went back to the table. When I reached it, my heart sunk. There, holding my purse at my seat, was Kyuhyun. He saw me approach him.

                “I thought I saw you in here,” He commented and played around with it, “but I wasn’t sure until now.”

                “Give it back. I have somewhere to be, Cho.” I snapped and held one hand out expectantly. 

                “Why? I’ve wondered what’s inside girl’s purses.” He began to open it up and I snatched it from him. When I thought I had it back in my possession, he still had the strap. My eye twitched in annoyance.

                “I saw Donghae with you and the others. So he knows now?”

                “Yeah, he knows.”

                “Wow, and here I thought I was special. I was one of the only people that knew you lived with six other guys.”

                “You? Special? Funny.” I tugged on the purse and he wouldn’t let go.

                “Oh contrare, I think I am. I mean,” He reached his right hand out and pinched my chin in between his thumb and forefinger, “I am the only guy you’ve kissed after all. Unless, you moved on to the boys you oh so convienently live with.”

                The dream from last night came rushing back. I don’t know if Kyuhyun could tell, but I was panicked.

                “You could come back to me,” Kyuhyun continued on, “but I won’t be as patient this time. I am a man that gets what he wants.” His eyes scanned me up and down. I shuddered in disgust. What the hell was up this guy’s ?

                “I’m fine without you,” I defiantly shook my head, “Now let me go.”

                “So soon? Ah, come on. One last kiss,” Kyuhyun teased. Those black orbs flickered maliciously.

                “She said, let go.” Donghae’s voice commanded from the side. I don’t know when he got here, but both being here was a blessing and a curse. A blessing, so that he could be here to get me the hell out. And a curse because I didn’t want anybody but me and Kyuhyun to know of our messed up, past relationship.

                “Ah, I forgot,” Kyuhyun did as he was told and took a step backward, “Shortie’s here. Better leave now before I get decked.” He smirked and brushed past Donghae.

                He was getting ready to do as the evil human being said, but I held him back. Donghae gave me an unsatisfied scowl. I just pulled him out of the café. The rest of the group wasn’t in sight. They must have continued on like I told them to, unlike someone….

                “That was an ex-boyfriend, wasn’t it?”

                “Yeah.” I slung my purse over my arm.

                “How? When I was talking to Leeteuk-hyung earlier, he mentioned that you didn’t have one.”

                “No one knows we dated. We hid our relationship from the public.”

                “Why?”

                “I-“ My voice cracked, “I didn’t want you to know about him.” I rushed out. Donghae wrapped his left arm over my shoulder and walked us away from the café. Half a block later we reached an empty bench under a tree next to a restaurant. He sat us down and grabbed my hand.

                “Tell me everything.” Those three words from him was all it took for me to start spilling.

                “I met Kyuhyun when I was in my last year of junior high. We bumped into each other at the library, cliché, I know, and I thought we hit it off. Because he was a first year in high school at the time, I thought he was so cool. What I didn’t know, was that he had a reputation of just ‘playing’ with girls rather than dating them. So I blindly accepted his offer to ‘date’ him.

                He was good to me at the beginning. We did normal couple things and went on normal dates. But once we got too comfortable with each other, he changed. I began to see the playboy side of him that the rest of the high school knew about. He had convinced me that our relationship was being kept a secret because his parents didn’t allow him to date. Well, his real reason was that he was also seeing two other girls the same time he was with me.

                I found out about it, and confronted him. He got very angry with me, but nonetheless, he broke up with those two. I was relived and proud that he kept me. Apparently, he was doing more….PG-13 things with those girls, and we hadn’t even gotten past a chaste kiss. So once those two were gone, he started to do those things to me.

                I didn’t want to go that fast, so I would constantly stop him. We had almost gone the whole nine yards one night, but I refused. Before school one day, he was done with being rejected. He tried to…………...force me. But I defended myself very well, and scared him a bit. We broke up. I haven’t told a soul.”

                “That bastard!” Donghae yelled after he was finished processing what I told him. He jumped up again and I clung to one of his arms.

                “Where are you going?”

                “To go beat him up of course!”

                “No! Don’t!”

                “Wae?” Donghae shook his head in disbelief, “He basically ually assaulted you! You never reported this?!”

                “I didn’t want to cause trouble!”

                Donghae scoffed and shook me off. This time I got up and flung myself around his mid-section.

                “Stay here!” I begged, the side of my face was against his back, “I’m ok. He didn’t hurt me. Nothing happened. I don’t want you to go fight him.” The muscles in his back relaxed. He spun around and rested his chin on top of my head. I willingly nestled myself closer, smelling in his sweet scent. I smiled when I felt his arms embrace me.

                “You know….” He started off, this time with a much calmer tone, “We don’t have to go that fast. I mean, we can wait a long time before even kissing.”

                I giggled, “I think we both don’t want that.

                “I can hear your heartbeat.” I commented. It was loud, but steady. It was quieter because we weren’t near an open road, so I could even hear some of his blood rushing. The monotone thump, thump, thump, made me focus on him. Just him.

                “Do you mean that?”

                “Mean what?” I nonchalantly replied.

                “We don’t have to  wait…” Donghae trailed off.

                I blushed like crazy, finally understanding what he was implying. You’d think I wouldn’t be so thick headed. Now I ruined his romantic set up. Aish, I’m such a pabo! I hesitantly turned my head up to meet his. Once again, I was hypnotized by brown.

                He made the move and closed the distance. All I had to do was close my eyes. I had to admit, Donghae wasn’t the most experienced kisser, but damn did it feel good. The moment our lips touched, I was light headed. It was soft and warm. He was so gentle that it made me crave for more. I moved my lips against his in encouragement. He was just like a sponge. His lips began moving so expertly, you’d never think it was the same guy.  Even though I didn’t want it to end, we humans do need oxygen.

                “That was…” I breathed out.

                “Great,” Donghae finished and nodded enthusiastically. I laughed and nodded along with him.

                “It was my first kiss,” He shyly added. A grin broke across my face. I, Kim Ae-Young, got Lee Donghae’s first kiss! Ha, take that girls of Seoul Regional High School! He is mine!!

                “I, wish I could say the same,” I guiltily sighed.

                “As long as you promise not to kiss anyone else except me, I’ll forgive you,” Donghae playfully leaned in and went for another lengthy kiss.

                “We leave like you said, and THIS is what you do?!” A voice screamed from behind us, making Donghae and I jump 10 feet in the air.

                Kangin was standing there with his arms crossed, Leeteuk had a eating grin plastered on his face, and Sungmin had his phone out, taking pictures. Donghae and I separated like we had been zapped by an invisible electric fence.

                “Aww, that’s a real cute one,” Leeteuk was busy with Sungmin’s phone, “Can’t you put borders on cropped pictures? I think that line of hearts would be great.”

                “Nice idea Teukie!” Sungmin fiddled with his phone, “Younggie, I’ll send you the final product later.”

                “No need!” I blushed heavily.

                “For some reason,” Kangin scratched his head in confusion, “I don’t feel like beating Donghae up.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                “Who are you texting?” Zhou Mi’s head popped over my shoulder.

                “Who do you think she’s texting?” Sungmin rolled his eyes.

                “Seriously?” Zhou Mi disapproved when he saw the name, “You’re going to see him in ten minutes.”

                “Who were you texting, huh?” I shoved my phone into my jacket pocket. Zhou Mi didn’t answer me, and scuttled off to the front of the pack where Kangin, Yesung, and Henry were. Hmm, he’s been acting more and more suspicious lately. When I had asked to see his phone, he flat out refused and kept it on his person ever since. I tried to steal it while he was sleeping, but I found it tied to his hand with rubber bands.

                “You guys! Wait up!” A baby voiced second year came hustling on his bike.

                “Hi Ryeowook! Where’s the fire?” I giggled as he braked. He rolled off the seat and walked it alongside him.

                “I decided to take this route today, and I saw you all so I sped up.” Ryeowook gulped in a large breath of air to calm himself. He patted the place where his heart would be.

                “How’s the play going?” Leeteuk asked around a cheek full of granola bar.

                “Good. I swear, that Choi Siwon is amazing! He picked up his lines so fast he had the whole script memorized in less than two days! Kibum was so impressed!”

                “He’s gotta watch out, Siwon-sshi may take his spot as best actor!” Sungmin agreed.

                “You saw them rehearse?” I pouted. I wanted to see Wookie and Kibummie too.

                “Yeah, Zhou Mi was there too.”

                “He, was….?” My inner detective shown through. As long as I can remember, Zhou Mi hates being in the auditorium. He would be the last one to enter it, and the first to leave it. When the drama club had put on a play earlier in the school year, he vehemently refused. What was with his sudden interest in the drama club?  

               

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                “I know he’s hiding something, but I don’t know what….” I explained my findings to Donghae.

                “Are you sure you’re not reading too much into it?” He slid our trays down the metal counter in the lunch room.

                “Even if I am, I have it hear it from him that I am. I mean, if I’m wrong, I would just be annoying in the end.” I grabbed a sandwich.

                “Do you enjoy prying into other people’s business? Last time it was Henry!” Donghae placed a water on his tray.

                “I’m not prying! Stop making me sound like a stalker!”

                “You are a stalker!” Donghae insisted. I stuck my tongue out at him, “My stalker,” He affectionately winked and kissed my cheek.

                “Oppa, we’re in public,” I held him at an arm’s length.

                “You didn’t seem to mind that on Saturday,” He hinted. Two girls then slid their trays next to us out of thin air.

                “Hi Donghae~!” One gushed seductively.

                “Want to come sit with us?” The other offered and pointed to a table full of girls. Just like the two in front of us, they all were caked heavily with make up and reeked of perfume. I needed a surgical mask to keep myself protected against whatever Airhead disease they caught.

                “No thanks,” Donghae politely declined.

                “Maybe next time?” They pushed.

                “Sorry, but I’ll have to decline all future invitations. I’ll be sitting with my girlfriend and her friends.” He smiled and I wanted to face palm right then and there.

                “Girlfriend? You have a GIRLFRIEND?!” They shrieked. Then there were murderous female eyes boring death glares in our direction. Oh boy….

                “Yeah, let’s go, baby,” Donghae turned to me and lifted our trays off the railing.

                And the girls of Seoul Regional High School all died that day because the hottest and freshest piece of meat on the market was now unavailable. The buyer- a.k.a, the girlfriend- was then pestered and chased by girls who were threatening to chop off her head. But thanks to two super heroes, the Pink Fluffy and his side kick, Fried Rice protected her. Well, not without the buyer paying them $10 each.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                Just like Sungmin said, Zhou Mi was there. You spotted him in the very first row right in the center. He watched Siwon and Yoona, one of the actresses in the play, go through their lines in a certain scene. I can’t recall what play Wook was telling me they were performing, but it was a comedy I’m pretty sure.

                I was hiding in the way back of the auditorium, peeking at what was going on through the cracks between the plastic seats. Unfortunately, I didn’t get much information. It was just so dark in the back and nothing interesting was going on, so I might have…….dozed off. Tee hee.

                By the time I had woken up, there was no longer the sound of booming voices echoing in the auditorium. I groggily poked my head up and saw that there was no one in the theater. I yawned and scrambled up off the ground. A sharp pain shot through my neck and I cringed. Sleeping on the tight space near the chairs was not the best idea.

                But as I descended the stairs, I could faintly hear hushed voices. A slight fluttering of the curtain on the left side signaled that there was still life present in here. I crouched down and stealthily made my way to the stage.

                I internally grouched when I saw there were more stairs to climb, but I gripped onto the railing anyways and forced my stiff body up them.  As I was wandering around the costumes, I jumped back in surprise. There were two people shrouded in the shadows of the curtains. I once again, hid myself. I chose the large sparkly clown costume.

                “Mimi, I’ve missed you so much,” A male voice crooned. Mimi? Was there even a girl in this school named Mimi? I just passed it off as a boy and a girl getting on in the curtains. As I was about to leave, the second voice spoke and my jaw dropped. I knew that tone anywhere.

                “Wonnie~,” Zhou Mi sighed breathily.

                Wonnie? Who da was Wonnie? And Wonnie was……A MALE?! I mean, I had inklings that he batted for the other team, but I usually passed it off as his divaness shining through.

                “Mimi, not here. Let’s go find somewhere else,” ‘Wonnie’ sounded strained. Oh no…..was I walking in on Zhou Mi getting it on with someone?! Ah my innocent ears!!!!!!!

                “Oh shut up Choi Siwon, it’s been days! I need my fix and I need it now!”

                Then there was the unmistakable sound of kissing. I don’t know why I did it, but I moved out from behind the clown costume with my jaw dropped open. In the curtains was Choi Siwon and Zhou Mi making out. And I mean REALLY making out. One of Zhou Mi’s long legs was hitched up around Siwon’s hips, and he had him pinned to the wall. Siwon let his mouth be dominated by Zhou Mi’s tongue, but he was busy palming Zhou Mi’s , driving their hips harshly together. I let out a squeak of surprise by accident. Oh .

                Zhou Mi lifted open one eye, which later widened to the size of dinner plates once he saw me. He flailed, mumbled inchoherently, and lifted his mouth from his partner, “AE-YOUNG!”

 

A/N: To be honest....I got a little hot just writing that scene *blushes*. I don't necessarily ship Ziwon, (if that is the name) but I feel like this story needed some drama. I am NO WAY implying that I feel that Siwon and Zhou Mi are gay, so DON'T HATE MEE!!! Thanks for all of the comments and stuffss. I promise that Henry will be happy in the end though- I can't stand to see Henmuk sad too! :( See you next week!......maybe.

yoogeun_i_love_you_this_much.gif

tumblr_m4zy95XY0T1rqtlhe.gif

Ohh Kevin...........my ovaries!!!!!!!! O_o