Day 1 in Japan Continued

Life with Me and My 6 "Brothers"

 

A/N: The true identity of the man in white will be revealed!! Here is Chapter 24! Enjoy! Remember to COMMENT !!! Love you all! <3

 

Your Pov

“Do you need help?” The man repeated. I was so stunned by his beauty that I was having a hard time willing my jaw to move. His weirded out expression and small footsteps to back away had me snap back to my senses.

“O-oh! Yes please!” I hoped my voice didn’t sound too desperate.

“You’re lost?” The man’s plump lips formed and ‘oh’ of realization. Wait, there was no way I could have possibly learned Japanese in two days, so he’s speaking Korean?!

“Yeah,” I nodded, “You’re Korean?” As I examined his face much more closely, I could see that he was indeed, a Korean. His feline like eyes and thin, long nose were the main giving point. Just like a typical, trendy Japanese man, his hair was styled very complicated with different length strands poking out every which way in a work of art.

“I am,” He nodded as well, “Do you know where you came from?”

“Yes,” I said at first, “But I’m not entirely sure if my friends will be back there, waiting for me. We split up to find one of our friends, who was being chased by fan girls.”

The angel laughed incredulously, “Really? In all my life living here, I’ve never been chased by one!”

“How long have you lived here?”

“Seven years,” The angel smiled, displaying round teeth. I blinked twice to lose his hypnotic hold. He opened up his white blazer underneath a thick, white scarf and pulled out a cell phone from the inside pocket.

“Do you need to use this?” He held out his phone.

“Yes! Thank you!” I eagerly grabbed it with both hands and slid the touch screen to get to the key pad. I decided to call Kangin first, who would be more than likely one of the first to pick up. In these situations, I would call Teukie Umma, but I was unsure if he was still lost or not.

“Hello?” Kangin’s cautious voice could be heard through the other end.

“Kangin! It’s Ae-Young!” I said, relieved.

“Younggie?! Where are you? We have Leeteuk back, I’ve been trying to call you for minutes.”

“I’m using a different phone. Where was Leeteuk?”

“In a clothing store. He was in a display window, miming as one of the mannequins.”

“And no one questioned him?”

“Nope. No one saw him, and he was in a dog house after all.”

“Umm, ok,” I had no idea why there would be a dog house in a display window with mannequins, and what kind of store would have that combination….

“Where are you?” Kangin asked again.

“I….don’t know,” I admitted when I looked up at the street signs, “Where are you guys? I’ll meet you there.”

“We’re,” Kangin lifted his head from the receiver and I could hear muffled talking. The phone rattled a couple times and Kangin came back, “At the metro station that we came out of when we arrived in Akihabara.”

“Ok, I’ll meet you there.”

“How?”

“I have a guide!” That was my goodbye, and I hung up. I faced the beautiful man again, who was waiting patiently with his hands in his front jean pockets.

“Thank you,” I handed him back the phone.

“Where are they?”

“At the metro station in Akihabara. We came from the Tsukiji fish market on it.”

“All the way from there?! Wow, you’ve done some serious traveling today. Let’s go. I’ll get you there,” He offered and stepped next to me.

“Are you sure? You don’t have to…” I’ve already used too much of his kindness already.

“Of course! I don’t have work for another couple hours,” The man insisted and we began on foot back the way I came.

“My name is Kim Jaejoong, by the way,” The man introduced.

“Kim Ae-Young,” I bowed back the best I could while walking.

“So Ae-Young-sshi, what are you doing in Japan?” Jaejoong friendly started up the conversation.

“I’m here with some friends for a couple days. We’re leaving in two days.”

“Have you been out to any shrines yet?”

“No, not yet.”

“You have to! It’s a must!” Jaejoong insisted, “If you’re lucky, you might be able to see a traditional Japanese wedding.”

“Really?! No way!” I was surprised that weddings could be held at shrines like that out in public. Being a Christian, I didn’t know much about the Shinto religion.

“Yeah. I was a best man at one of them. It was interesting….” Jaejoong trailed off, reminiscing.

“I hope we have time to actually go to a shrine. The only thing a couple of my friends want to do is go to a maid café.” I frowned, thinking back to how Yesung ditched me and Leeteuk was like a gaping fish in front of a pretty geisha we had passed early this morning.

“Maid cafés? They must be men,” Jaejoong chuckled, “Well if you wanted to peel off from them, I do know where some butler cafes possibly might be,” Jaejoong hinted with a wink. I blushed, not because of what he said, but mainly because of that seductive action he just did.

“I could never go to one!” I shook my head. The idea of being waited on like that and being called “Princess” was very embarrassing.

“Not for the lace and doilies?” Jaejoong continued, “Then I do have another exciting place I recommend you check out.”

“Where?” I asked wearily, unsure of what was going to come out of his mouth would be a good suggestion.

“A host club.”

My eyes bulged out of my head and I was suddenly coughing on my saliva, “Host club?! Ani!”

“What’s wrong with them? You could be waited upon by me,” The crosswalk we had stopped at turned white, and Jaejoong lead the way confidently. There was a short circuit that fizzled and buzzed, making me unable to think, speak, or form expressions like a human should.

“Earth to foreigner!” Jaejoong waved a hand across my face. I jumped and shyly glanced away from the beauty with his dark eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

“Sorry,” I mumbled, “I just can’t believe you’re a host.”

“I can assure you, I am the number one most requested host at the vicinity I work at. Maybe top ten out of all of them.” Jaejoong pondered his popularity ranking with an oh so innocent pursing of his lips as he looked to the sky for reference. Gah! This man was so CUTE!

“Wow. Well, I mean I could have guessed that.” I snorted.

“Why?”

“You’re really hot,” The words tumbled from my lips without my stupid brain even processing of what was going on. I wanted to run over to the nearest building and smash my head against it till I was knocked unconscious.

“Why thank you!” Jaejoong brushed a hand through his hair with a large smile. He was y, and he knew it.

“Um, what’s it like to work as a host?” I asked after an awkward silence on my part.

“Good. It pays well, I get to drink a lot, and there are the occasional gorgeous women that stop by.”

“Do you ever get sick from drinking so much?” I was a little concerned. If he did that every night, his insides could become so torn up, and he could die of alcohol poisoning.

“Nope. You see, I have a trick, and I’ll only tell you so don’t tell this to anyone,” Jaejoong held a finger to his lips. I nodded, “It’s a given that hosts must pour alcohol for the guests. The more they order and drink, the more they pay. You’re supposed to drink with them, but there is a bottle filled with clear liquid that I don’t let any of them touch. Can you guess what it is?”

I shook my head no.

“Water,” Jaejoong wagged his finger, “This is a trick that me and some of the other hosts use not to get too faced. We’ll drink enough to get a buzz, but there comes a point where everyone has a hard time handling their liquor. So to still stay the gentleman, we simply reach for the bottle labeled Vodka, and pour that into our glasses.”

“That’s so deceiving, but such a good idea!” I was listening with rapture.

“Isn’t it though?” Jaejoong gushed proudly, “It’s a shame that other hosts don’t do the same, but I can understand why.”

“Why is that?”

“If our bosses find out, we could be fired.”

“Then why do it?”

“I love the hosting business, but I also have a sense to not destroy my body.”

“What would you do if you were fired?” We sidestepped a mother trying to calm her crying son.

“I don’t know. Whatever comes my way, I guess. But enough about me. Tell me more about you.”

“Like what?” My life would be so boring in comparison to his.

“Who did you come with?”

“I came with my friends Leeteuk, Kangin, Yesung, Sungmin, Henry…..and with my boyfriend.”

“You must be quite the ideal girl for so many guys to flock around you,” Jaejoong teased.

“I’m not at all.” Me? An ideal girl? Pssh.

“But tell me more about this boyfriend,” Jaejoong’s voice was similar to a gossipy tone I have heard used by a certain Chinese Diva around the house….

“His name is Donghae. We’ve been dating for a couple months.”

“So you like him a lot, huh?” Jaejoong could tell by the way I spoke that Donghae was somewhat special.

“Yeah,” I bit my lip to hide my smile.

“You know, there’s this really romantic place for couples here in Tokyo~!” Jaejoong sang.

“To be honest, I’m a little afraid of what you’re going to say.”

Jaejoong laughed heartily, “Don’t be! This is a good idea!”

“Ok then, carry on….”

“Sensoji Temple is absolutely great! There’s a lot of old culture, stalls to buy things from, traditional food and dress. I hear it’s very romantic at night,” Jaejoong sighed dreamily.

“You sound like you’ve been there,” I commented.

“Only during the day, and I was by myself,” Jaejoong admitted, “If you hadn’t said you had a boyfriend, I probably would have asked you to go there with me.”

“Stop joking around,” I laughed nervously and punched his arm awkwardly.

“But I’m serious,” Jaejoong shook his head, “You’re cute.”

“You’d be a e,” I dead panned.

“Huh?” Jaejoong’s face was adorably confused.

“I’m 16.”

“Oh. Yeah, then I would be,” This time it was Jaejoong’s turn to act awkward. He rubbed the back of his neck and wrinkled his nose. Without knowing it, we had walked to our destination already, and Jaejoong was pointing at the sign for the underground with surprise. I confirmed it was the right place because of the group of six guys huddled near it.

“This may seem forward, but can I have your number?” Jaejoong asked me. At my skeptical glance, he quickly covered up, “Not for that reason! You could use it in case you get lost again, or have a question about the area!”

“Sure…..but what will you use it for?”

“To stay in touch of course! I’ll be coming back to Seoul this summer, and I’d like to meet up with you and your friends.”

“You want to hang out with high schoolers?”

“Stop trying to make me sound like a e!” Jaejoong chuckled, “Just act like I’m your age.”

“Ok,” I still had no reason why he would want my number, but I gave it to him regardless of that. He pocketed his cell phone once again after punching in the numbers. By that time we were yards from the guys.

“Motley crew!” I called to them. Kangin whipped his head in my direction and ran at me to envelope me in a hug.

“Younggie! Appa missed you so much~!” Kangin cried.

“Calm yourself you raccoon. I wasn’t gone for that long.” I pushed him off me, “How’s Umma?”

“Tired,” Leeteuk was leaning up against the side of a building with parts of his shirt torn and hair wildly askew.

“Whose this?” Sungmin was looking at Jaejoong.

“This is Kim Jaejoong. He helped me get back here,” Jaejoong bowed at his introduction.

“You’re Korean!” Yesung exclaimed.

“I am,” Jaejoong replied with patience, even though it was obvious to tell by his name. Jaejoong’s phone began ringing, and he smiled apologetically before picking up the call. He turned his back to us as he spoke.

“Why is he wearing all white?” Henry asked.

“I don’t really know. Maybe it’s because he’s like a king at where he works,” I mused aloud.

“A king?” Donghae questioned.

“I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to leave.” Jaejoong addressed the group.

“Is work calling you in early?” I pouted.

“Work was calling me, but that’s only because one of my fellow hosts is drunk and dancing on the bar tops,” Jaejoong sighed as if it were a reoccurring thing, “I have to go in to coax Junsu down.”

“Aww, good luck.”

“Thanks,” Jaejoong smiled, “I’ll contact you sometime. Do you remember the place I told you about?”

“Yep!”

“Good. Make sure you go!” In front of an overly protective judo wrestler, a camera wielding bunny, hysteric Umma, big mouthed turtle, best friend chipmunk , and my boyfriend, Jaejoong leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

“Ciao~!” Jaejoong waved goodbye as he left the group back down the other way. I couldn’t stop the dreamy giggle, which made 12 eyes stare intently at me.

“What?” I asked defensively to them.

“Don’t be flirting with other men right in front of us!” Sungmin frowned.

“I wasn’t though!”

“But he kissed you!” Yesung pointed out.

“That must be his host club side showing,” I waved it off.

“He’s a host?!” Kangin nearly screamed.

“Chill!” I laughed, “He only showed me the way back. Nothing else went on.” I explained.

“Then why was he all like, ‘I’ll contact you sometime?’” Leeteuk imitated Jaejoong’s breathy and alluring voice. Well, it was alluring on Jaejoong. On Leeteuk it was like looking at a grandpa gasp for air.

“He has my number.”

“Why would you do that!” The six of them all exclaimed in perfect harmony.

“Whoa, did you rehearse that?”

“Answer the question!” Henry snapped. What was with the six of them?

“I don’t know,” I answered honestly.

                “This is what we raise!” Kangin exclaimed in distress.

                “Stranger danger!” Donghae chimed in.

                “Jaejoong oppa isn’t a stranger!”

                “You only say that because he’s handsome!” Leeteuk accused.

                “Very handsome,” You agreed.

                “Handsome? He’s ugly!” Donghae shook his head.

                “Plastic surgery!” Henry made a cutting motion at his nose.

                “My is better looking!” Kangin made his opinion known.

                “You guys are so mean! And Kangin…..ew. That’s nasty.” I never want to see Kangin’s for as long as I live, “Now stop acting jealous and let’s go back to the hotel. I’m tired,” I urged. Kangin angrily obeyed and stomped down the stairs to the underground. Donghae chose to stay at the back of the pack with me.

                He had a frown on his face, and I could tell he was still upset over Jaejoong. Joking aside, I snuck a quick peck on his cheek, which had him look over at me.

                “If it makes you feel any better, on a scale from 1-Donghae, he was only a 9.9.”

                “That’s supposed to make me feel better?!”

 

A/N: So! Whaddya think? I don't really know if hosts do the thing that Jaejoong went on about....but I made it up because it really does pain me to hknow that the hosts could possibly injure themselves through their work like drinking and other stuff. NOW does everyone undeerstand my hint? ^^ Hero! HERO Jaejoong?! Yeah, I'm bad at dropping hints so.... :P I had a surge of writing creativity, so I was able to update again! Yeay! Look out for another chapter, on th SiMi couple back in Seoul! Ohh, the suspense!! What will Mama Choi do?!