Blood

Life with Me and My 6 "Brothers"

A/N: Ok, since it's nearly one in the morning, I'm gonna keep this short. Love you all, review, comment, thanks for still reading and supporting........ Here's chapter 9: Enjoy!

 

Your Pov

 

                “So……..” I started off awkwardly, “you two…..together……that’s nice,” I swung my feet back and forth off the ledge of the stage. I was currently sitting next to Zhou Mi and Siwon in the auditorium on the stage. They were completely embarrassed, and hadn’t looked me in the eye.

                “You don’t have to say it like that. It’s weird…..” Zhou Mi’s attitude clearly said disappointed.

                “No!” I insisted quickly and placed my hand over Zhou Mi’s, “It’s not weird at all! If you and Siwon really like each other, then why should your relationship be weird? And lucky you, you snagged one of the dreamiest guys of SRH!”

                “Aw, you’re so sweet!” Siwon cooed and pinched my cheek. I smiled back at him in response. Whoever you’d ask, they’d all say the same thing. Choi Siwon was kind and polite. Even by barely meeting him I could tell that was true.

                “Yah, stop flirting,” Zhou Mi grumbled.

                “I’d never cheat on you Mimi,” Siwon blew him a kiss. Zhou Mi lightly blushed and pushed out his chest proudly. Wow, when is he not confident?

                “So how did you two meet?” I asked excitedly. I really wanted to know this. It was obvious that they were keeping their relationship a secret because I’ve never seen them even interact until now, but they had to meet somehow.

                “How else would I have found this bookworm?” Zhou Mi shot Siwon a playful glance, “We bumped into each other in the library.”

                “And let me guess, you two reached for the same book and-” My hands were miming the scene. As soon as the finger tips touched, they bounced back sharply, “there was an electric shock!” My voice was thick with dramatic emotion.

                “No! Stop jumping to conclusions you drama freak! Let me finish the story!” I pouted when I wasn’t right, “I was getting bored so I went into the library to kill some time. I saw Siwon at a table, studying really hard with books all around him. He was acting so frantic I thought it was cute so I approached him-”

                “Leave it to you to make the first move,” I rolled my eyes. Typical Diva.

                “Continuing,” Zhou Mi bobbed his head, “…..I was so sure he was straight, so I asked him out to be funny.”

                “I was so disoriented I agreed,” Siwon laughed, “And Zhou Mi thought I was messing with him too.”

                “That’s because I didn’t think you were gay!” Zhou Mi repeated.

                “Have been for a long time Babe!” Siwon leaned back on his arms.

                “Ah you two are too cute!” I squealed. Zhou Mi groaned, “What?”

                “Don’t you dare go acting like one of those Boys Love fans!” Zhou Mi shook his head and waggled his finger.

                “I won’t!”

                “Ae-Young,” Zhou Mi switched on to his serious mode, “We can’t let this leak out, so you have to keep me seeing Siwon on the DL.”

                “I won’t tell if you don’t want me to,” I agreed slowly, “but can I ask why?”

                “Well, you know it’s not common for there to be gay couples actually going public. And I don’t want Zhou Mi being bullied or constantly stared at for it,” Siwon sighed as he looked off at the back of the auditorium, deep in thought.

                “Same to you!” Zhou Mi interjected.

                “Are you ever going to tell our friends?” I said.

                “Well…,” Zhou Mi trailed off.

                “You have to!” I didn’t give him a chance to respond, “They wouldn’t tell anyone! And you know they would be so happy for you and Siwon! Please, Mimi?” I used Siwon’s nickname for him.

                “No one calls me Mimi except for Wonnie!” Zhou Mi protested, “But I’ll think about it……”

                I noticed a disappointed expression on Siwon’s face, but he hid it when Zhou Mi faced him. He replaced it with his understanding nod. Even though Siwon probably disagreed with Zhou Mi, he didn’t let him know to keep him unconcerned.

                “You don’t have to.”

The three of us turned around and there stood the rest of our entourage. Oh, the cat’s out of the bag.

                “When did you get here?!” Zhou Mi jumped up.

                “Not too long. Only until the part when Ae-Young was trying to convince you to tell us.” Leeteuk narrowed his eyes, beaming red hot lasers at the diva.

                “Donghae told us you were stalking Zhou Mi, so we came to find you,” Kangin directed towards me.

                “Why would you bring all of them here?” Zhou Mi yelled at Ryeowook and Sungmin. Why was he being mean to Minnie and Wookie?

                “We figured we would try. If you were here, Ae-Young would have too,” Sungmin defended.

                “Sungmin and I kept our mouthes shut!” Ryeowook piped up from behind Sungmin.

                “About what?” Han Geng inquired.

                “Since everyone knows already, Ryeowook and Sungmin knew about the chemistry between Siwon and Zhou Mi from the start,” Yesung announced, petting his turtle in his hand while giving us a high and mighty look. 

                “Wait, before we move on, did anyone else know about this besides Yesung, Ryeowook, and Sungmin?” Leeteuk raised his hands. No one spoke up so Leeteuk let the explanation continue.

                “They weren’t so discreet in trying to hide it,” Sungmin sat down next to me in Zhou Mi’s spot, “I would catch Siwon and Zhou Mi staring at each other whenever they were around each other. And when I went to see him when class is over, I saw him in the wing where Siwon’s class was, which was in a completely different part of the floor. Ryeowook told me Zhou Mi had come to drama club rehearsals because he ‘wanted to see him and Kibum’, I knew that he was only going there to see Siwon, who had recently joined.”

                “My smart, detective brother!” Yesung clasped his hand on Sungmin’s shoulder, “You’re like Sherlock’s Asian twin!”

                “If I had known you batted for a different team, I would have gotten to you a lot faster than Zhou Mi,” Heechul winked flirtatiously at Siwon. Zhou Mi glared at him.

                “I love you Heechul, but you better be kidding,” Zhou Mi threatened.

                “You love me? Won’t your beau be jealous?” Heechul cupped his cheeks in fake surprise, “I sure do like love triangles though. Oh the drama!!”

                “Are you gay too hyung?” Henry recoiled, “If you are, I’d appreciate it if you stopped the slapping from now on.”

                “No I’m not,” Heechul laughed it off, “And come on, deep down I know you like it.”

                “Stop making this more awkward than it has to be!” Han Geng lightly reprimanded Heechul. Heechul pouted. It never ceased to amaze me. Hang Geng was the only person I know who is able to control Heechul like that. Usually, if it was someone else saying that, Heechul would take it to an even higher level of discomfort. Those two are really close.

                “Where’s Donghae?” I scanned the group to see he wasn’t there.

                “He’s at dance practice with Eunhyuk,” Shindong answered me. I sighed. I really wanted to see him before the end of the day. Guess I’ll have to wait for tomorrow…

                “Oh stop your moping,” Heechul tapped my forehead, “He gets to walk you home tomorrow after work anyways.”

                “That’s true…..wait, how did you know about that?”

                “I was there, remember?” He said in a ‘duh’, tone.

                “Oh yeah, how could I almost forget?” I reminisced for a moment, “you were dressed like a ginormous disco ball with a facial mask.”

                “No I wasn’t! Wait, ginormous? Are you trying to imply something?!”

                “Yes. You. Are. Fat.” I pronounced each syllable slowly.

                “Call me fat one more time!”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                 “This is so nice! I have someone that will seriously watch this with me!” I shoved another handful of popcorn into my mouth. I wiggled underneath the blanket that was on both of us and rested my head on his shoulder. He nodded and smiled. He had come over to hang out with the rest of the guys and myself because we’ve all gotten so much closer, but he ended up staying with me and watching one of my guilty pleasures

                “This is such a good drama, I can’t believe that the guys don’t like it!”

                “Why can’t they be more like you!” I whined, “You have no idea how hard it is for them to even hear the title, You’re Beautfiul, without even cracking up and making jokes about it! You’re so understanding!”

                “Stop trying to seduce my boyfriend, !” Zhou Mi shrieked from the kitchen.

                “I will the moment you leave Donghae alone, !” I sassed back and shot Siwon an apologetic look because of my foul language. He shrugged like it was no big deal.

                “What are you two doing?” Leeteuk raised one eyebrow and cocked his head at the position Siwon and I were in. Leeteuk had been passing by through the living room and saw us all buddy buddy on the couch.

                “Chillin with Zhou Mi’s boyfriend.” I kept my eyes on the screen.

                “Hangin with Donghae’s girlfriend.”  Siwon nonchalantly added.

                “Ok.” Leeteuk said and that was the end of that conversation. He left the room and went down the hallway to the bedrooms.

                “That drama again?” Sungmin yelled from the kitchen in annoyance.

                “Yeah, got a problem with that?” I said.

                “Why do you all hate it so much?” Siwon shook his head.

                “It’s because she made the biggest mistake of her life!” Sungmin weaved in and sat down on one of the singular arm chairs.

                “What, praytell, is that?”

                “She chose the wrong guy, of course!”

                “No she didn’t!” Siwon and I disagreed.

                “Yes she did! Why would Go Mi Nyu choose Hwang Tae Kyung over Kang Shin Woo? It makes NO sense!!!” Sungmin stuck his tongue out at the sight of Jang Geun Suk appear on the screen.

                “But he’s SO handsome!” I fangirled, “And the way he learns to love her throughout the drama and battle the problems with his mother is touching!”

                “Not to mention Shin Woo had time to confess,” Siwon jumped in, “But that boy didn’t get there fast enough! His loss!” His diva tone, that he probably picked up from Zhou Mi, shone and I smiled. Siwon was really funny. I laughed and we high fived.

                “I personally think Lee Hongki, the guy who plays Jeremy, would have been a good match,” Yesung put his two cents in. Again, he was feeding the turtle. I’m so surprised that thing isn’t bulging out of its shell by now. Who knows how much processed, people food Yesung gives it as ‘snacks’.

                “No!” This time Sungmin agreed with Siwon and I.

                “Lee Hongki is also so cute, but his character is just too child-like,” I commented as the blonde actor bounded across the screen with his hair in pigtails.

                “Mi Nyu needs a man that can lay down the law and take care of her!” As soon as Siwon said those words, two long hands slithered down his chest and Zhou Mi’s head appeared right near his.

                “I can do that for you ,” Zhou Mi whispered and I gagged. He removed two fingers to shove me off of Siwon and with a heavy flop onto the pillow at the opposite end of the couch.

                “You’re so violent today!” I rubbed the area on my collar bone which he had pressed firmly on, “Is it that time of the month again….?” I trailed off with a knowing, motherly stare.

                “I’m not PMSing you weirdo!”

                “Aish, then let me have my time with Wonnie!” I leaned back on the giant man’s shoulder.

                “Don’t call him that!” Zhou Mi snapped.

                “Hmm, fine. Then I’ll have my own nickname for him. Let’s think……..how about……” I had to pause for a long time, “Shishi?”

                “Shishi is too close to Mimi, and where in the hell did your messed up mind come up with that one?”

                “Hurtful!” I placed a hand over my heart and took Zhou Mi’s criticism into consideration to create another nickname, “Oh! You’re Shisus!”

                “Shisus?” Siwon raised one of his thick eyebrows.

                “Because you are Christian, right?” He had all of us say grace before eating dinner earlier tonight, “So it’s like a mash up of Jesus and the Shi-!”

                “Shisus, I like it. Makes me sound high and mighty!” Siwon approved, “Not bad.”

                “So whenever a Christian prays from now on. It’ll be: In Shisus’s name, Amen!” Sungmin giggled.

                “Yes! Long live Shisus!” I declared and a fist up into the air.

                “Long live Shisus!” They echoed.

                Best Friday night ever~!     

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                “Where are you going?” Donghae asked me as I rose from my chair in the classroom.

                “I promised Siwon I would go with him to the auditorium to go pick up a thing,” I slung my bag over my arm and pushed my chair under my desk. Donghae knew about Zhou Mi and Siwon's relationship by now, so giving that excuse wouldn't seem like I'm cheating on him.

                “You don’t want to walk to lunch with me?” Donghae pouted.

                “I do want to walk to lunch with you, but I can’t keep Siwon waiting!” The bell rang. I leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. A grin burst across his face and I smiled in return before leaving.

                It took me three minutes to get to his classroom. I might have been there a lot sooner if it weren’t for the hundreds of kids that were in the hallway. I felt like a salmon fighting its way up stream. As everyone was leaving, I was trying to enter again, which made the whole process more difficult than it should have.

                “I’m alive!!” I grasped onto the door handle and flopped into the classroom.

                To my surprise, there was no one in here. Siwon said he was going to meet me in his room? I wonder where he is. I know he isn’t the type to blow anyone off. If he wasn’t here, there must have been a good reason.

                “Siwon-ah? Where are you?” I called to the seemingly empty room just to check.

                I heard footsteps in the background and I immediately ran over. Bent over pulling something out a desk was a male figure in the signature black uniform.

                “There you are! I thought you stood me up!” I laughed and sat on the desk he was sifting through. He paused, and rose to his full height. Then I knew that it wasn’t Siwon.

                “Now you’re playing with Choi Siwon? Wow, you sure move fast,” Kyuhyun rested heavily on one arm. I slid off the desk.

                “I’m not,” I blushed. Since I knew Siwon was gay, I didn’t mind being so close to him. But if it was Kyuhyun, I have an inkling that he was able to see up my skirt the way I had been sitting.

                “Don’t fib with me you liar, I know that talk anywhere,” Kyuhyun’s words stung a little. Liar? If anything, the liar was him.

                “I’m going to leave,” I monotonously droned and tried to leave. But there was a hand holding me there by the strap of my bag.

                “What is it with you and holding onto people’s possessions?” I tugged forward. He still held on and I gritted my teeth, “I’m telling you, I’m not seeing Siwon so let it go. And don’t you dare try to make a rumor out of this or I’ll kill you.” Knowing Zhou Mi, the moment he heard that kind of stuff going around, my and whoever’s spread it, would be manteled on his wall.

                “Are you positive you aren’t?” He let loose a half turned smile, “For instance,” He jerked roughly when I was off guard and I was all of a sudden falling into his chest. He caught me and held my wrist in a tight grip, “Doing this,” His lips ghosted down and lightly over the surface of my cheek, gliding towards my lips, “Counts.”

                “Get off of me!” I yelled and struggled violently. But of course, villians are always stronger than the heroine.

                “And this,” His lips halted short at the corner of my mouth and dipped down to my neck. I was shivering with rage and humiliation by then, but what he did next had my skin crawling.

                “Counts as well,” Those lips pressed to my flesh in an open mouthed kiss.

                “Get off of me RIGHT NOW  or I’ll SCREAM!” I threatened.

                “No one will hear you.” He stated simply and resumed kissing.

                “HELP!! HELP ME!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and lifted a foot up to kick Kyhyun in the crotch. Unluckily, I miss targeted and got him on the high part of the thigh. He grunted in pain and his head fell back with teeth clenched. This time I went for the shin and I was free. I ran without looking back and as I was reaching for the door handle, it opened hurriedly and there stood the person I needed the most right there and then.

                “Donghae!” I cried and flung my arms around his neck.

                “Ae-Young! What’s going on? I thought I heard screaming from in-” Words died on his lips, “…….Him.”

                I lifted my head from his shoulder to see him glaring at Kyuhyun.

                “What did he do to you?” Those Hershey eyes were aflame with menace.

                “I-” I was beginning to speak when Donghae caught something. He pulled off of me and reached a hand in towards my neck. He gently stretched it out, and saw whatever he needed to see. I have a feeling those two kisses left bright red hickeys.

                “That’s it,” He let me go and advanced into the classroom. I gulped nervously and a heavy pit formed in my stomach. Whatever was about to go down was going to be physical.

                “YOU!” Donghae screamed at Kyhyun. He pointed and walked straight at the guy, no matter how un-intimidated Kyuhyun looked, “How dare you touch her after all that you’ve done!”

                “Hey, she asked for it,” Kyuhyun shrugged with his palms up, “she was the one around up in here searchin for Siwon.”

                BAM! Donghae furiously decked Kyuhyun with so much force that his right hook had his hyung falling back onto the floor, bringing a desk down with him. Kyuhyun held onto that one desk to prevent it from falling on him, and brought the other hand up to feel his nose. Dark red blood covered his fingers, and when Kyuhyun turned his face, there was a river of it gushing down, flowing past and on his lips from his nose.  

 

A/N: Ah I love a good fight, how about you? This chapter was short, but I've had a lot of drama going on so......yeah :) I bet most of you want to see Donghae beat the out of Kyuhyun, so I'll try and make next chapter's fight as graphic and intense as I can. thank you and GOODNIGHT! DON'T BE A BAD KID LIKE AUTHOR-NIM AND STAY UP UNTIL THIS LATE AT NIGHT! IT REALLLLY STUNTS YOUR GROWTH! (believe me, i stopped growing ever since the 6th grade. totally regret it)

th_tumblr_l379qjAB2I1qad63i.gifth_tumblr_l4nxyidYIE1qcwsd8o1_250.gif  

tumblr_m0n9j5JADf1qd842do1_500.gif

I really do......

th_taemin-yoogeun.gif Lol, if i had a yoogoon, i would do the same. crap, i probs totally mispelled his name.

th_tumblr_l4w2jkYtFV1qbqoxl.gif Me......every morning. I'm just like NOOO NOT THE FACE! NO MAKE UP!!!! haha, love soohyun~! <3