Day 1: Back in Seoul

Life with Me and My 6 "Brothers"

 

A/N: Ok, here is the other chapter I promised! It's short (Sorry about that!!), and also about SiwonxZhouMi, so please skip to the author's note at the end if you aren't a fan of . Please review and COMMENT! Here's chapter 23!:

 

Zhou Mi woke slowly and blearily eyed. He took in his surroundings, and was surprised at first. What he smelled was light, jasmine scent from the pillow his nose was squashed into. The pillows were thinner as well, those two factors meant he wasn’t in his room. His legs also weren’t hanging off the side of the small bed he had at home, but were fully elongated and stretched with still a fair amount of mattress room.

When he peeked open his right eye, he saw an adorable sight. Siwon was next to him, still in a deep sleep. His gelled hair was no longer tightly conformed, but was flopping over the pillow lazily. His pink, bottom lip was angled open, and oxygen was being taken in through there in large amounts. One of Siwon’s arms was on top of Zhou Mi’s, the other bent up over his head. This picture was definitely worth a thousand words.

The previous night came rushing back to Zhou Mi when his mind was up and running. In an act of desperation, Zhou Mi and Siwon did it while Siwon’s parents weren’t home. It must have been all the pent up energy that had tired them out because after they were done, Zhou Mi couldn’t find it in his muscles to get up and get dressed to leave. Zhou Mi recalls that Siwon said that his parents don’t even check on him when they come home and leave for work in the morning. Thank god for that, or the two of them would be in for a real shocker…

There was something the couple had forgotten about. An important person, to be more precise. And at that moment, when Zhou Mi was sitting up in bed with the sheets covering his bare lower half, that person opened Siwon’s bedroom door. Zhou Mi’s eyes widened. .

“Hyung, it’s-” A young boy of 10 opened the door and froze when he saw Zhou Mi.

“Ahh, Minho!” Zhou Mi nearly squeaked.

“Do I know you…..?” Minho eyed the boy suspiciously. He knows that he’s never seen the foreign teenager before in his life. In fact, the youngest Choi hasn’t even seen one of Siwon’s friends at the house in a long time. Ever since his older brother came out of the closest, their parents were somewhat touchy when Siwon brought his guy friends back to the house. Because of they were so uncomfortable with the thought that any of them could be Siwon’s boyfriend, he just stopped bringing people back altogether.

“I’m a…..friend.” Zhou Mi was careful to plan on what he would say to Minho. Little kids cannot always be trusted to stay to the exact truth. And in the predicament he was caught in now, he knew Minho would already be assuming all sorts of things.

“Friend, eh?” Minho was not one to be fooled, “Last time I checked, friends slept in the same bed with their clothes on.”

Zhou Mi was shocked at how articulate Minho was at forming his sentences, and even implying the meaning of the innuendo in a less blunt way. Unsure of what to do or how to respond, Zhou Mi placed a hand on Siwon and violently shook him awake.

“Wake up!” Zhou Mi hissed.

“Wai-! What? What babe?” Siwon groggily answered and balanced himself into a sitting position after the bed had subsided from its wild rocking that Zhou Mi had caused. Siwon saw Minho right off the bat.

“Oh,” Was all that Siwon could say at the appearance of his brother.

“Who is this?” Minho asked his brother, not believing what Zhou Mi had told him.

“This is Zhou Mi. My boyfriend,” Siwon gestured with a yawn.

“Ohh, makes sense,” Minho nodded. Before his brother had started his modeling career, Siwon had been out more often than usual. Most of the time it was after he had finished his homework or on the weekends, where Minho would barely see Siwon till late at night. There were rare days every few weeks that Minho would see Siwon get especially dressed up on a weekend, around the time that people would go out for dinner….

“Is there something you needed?” It was Siwon’s turn to ask the questions. Minho was still in primary school, so he didn’t have to be up and moving around the house for another hour.

“Yeah. It’s 6:50.”

Scratch that. There was forty minutes left to get to school, and neither Siwon nor Zhou Mi had their clean uniforms out or homework done.

“,” Zhou Mi face palmed.

“Exactly. I’d get going to school if I were you,” Minho gently advised the two high schoolers.

“How are you getting to yours?” Siwon was moving out from under the covers to grab his pants, but Minho furiously waved his arms back in forth in protest.

“Eww hyung, please don’t move until I leave. I don’t need to see any of that!” Minho stuck his tongue out, making him look more like a frog to match with his unique eyes, “I have the neighbors who are taking me.”

Just as Minho was taking his leave, Siwon called out for him.

“Minho-ah, I have a favor.” Siwon said seriously, “please do not tell Mom and Dad about this.”

Minho knew that Siwon wasn’t joking around. Taking a glance at the nervous Zhou Mi did him in.

“I won’t,” Minho agreed, “Just don’t do anything like that here again. Mom was going to check on you last night, but I called her back to help me with my homework when she was close to your room.”

Minho’s warning sent a jab of anxiety to Zhou Mi’s gut. They had been that close to being caught. That close for Siwon to possibly lose his modeling career and losing each other. Zhou Mi made a silent vow to never step foot inside Siwon’s bedroom unless the two of them were a public item.

“Thank you,” Zhou Mi muttered shyly.

“No problem,” Minho then left his brother’s room. Most people would jump at the chance to rat out their siblings, but Minho’s and Siwon’s relationship was different.

Because of the great between the two of them, there was hardly any fighting. In a house that was run so strictly, the two of them had to stick together instead. Siwon knew of Minho’s interest in rapping, but their parents surely wouldn’t approve. Minho’s “after school study session” every day was bought easily. Before Siwon became so busy, he would often pick Minho up and bestow upon him quick threads of information to provide to their parents at the dinner table that night.

With all of his help, Minho felt that he owed his older brother. And he also noticed a dramatic change in his brother’s mood. Siwon would dread to come home, which was probably why he joined so many after school clubs. Each time the elder would step through that front door, his indifferent mood would take a turn for the worst. Siwon would be an emotionless, quiet zombie cramped over his notes and books. But around the middle of the first month of school, Siwon was no longer the same person.

Siwon would arrive home even later than usual, sometimes 8:00. By then, his homework had been finished, but he surprised the rest of the family by showing them his script for the upcoming play. Those two hours that were left were spent memorizing his script. Minho would sometimes eavesdrop on Siwon and mentally comment on how good he was.

Siwon was a brighter and happier person. He would eat his dinner with much more gusto and sing in the shower. His walk even had a slight skip in it. When Minho asked if the reason to his brother’s happiness was the play, Siwon winked and shushed with his index finger.

After walking in on his older brother and Zhou Mi, Minho knew that the real key to his brother’s happiness was Zhou Mi. The other boy had given his brother something to look forward to. Minho owed it to Zhou Mi, for giving his brother the first chance to enjoy life. He couldn’t do much, but if keeping his brother’s secret meant seeing that smile on his face, then he would do so even if it meant eternal grounding.

“I feel so gross,” Zhou Mi’s face was crinkled at the smell of sweat exuding from his body.

“Want to take a shower?” Siwon suggested.

“Do we have time?” Zhou Mi knew of the twenty minute walk that it would take to get to school.

“Sure. I don’t take long,” As Siwon said this, he locked his hands above his head and stretched his arms out to get rid of the kinks and stiffness. This revealed more of Siwon’s well-defined stomach and that y v of his hip bones. Zhou Mi’s animalistic instinct snapped.

“Now?” Siwon asked rhetorically to the boy who had him pinned beneath him. Siwon could see that Zhou Mi wanted to take charge after being deprived of that all last night.

“We can afford to skip first period,” Was all Zhou Mi said. Minho heard some interesting things from downstairs, but he thought it was a good idea not to disturb them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I’m home!” Siwon called out when he came through the front door at 7.

“Welcome back!” Siwon’s mother, who was in the kitchen, called back.

Siwon turned the corner from in the foyer and saw his family in the dining room. Minho was at his place at the table, with books spread out before him. His mother was hanging up her work blazer on the coat hooks and slipping her hair back into a pony tail, probably getting ready to cook dinner. His father was opposite Minho, at the head seat of the table, reading the daily newspaper. Siwon bent down over Siwon’s shoulder to see what he was working on.

“Ew, Algebra?” Siwon stuck his tongue out in distate at the y-intercept equations and functions.

“Yeah, I have a test tomorrow,” Minho attacked his tenth problem without drive or energy. It was clear that this subject drained him.

“That’s a bummer,” Siwon sympathized. He sat down next to his brother and placed his backpack on the floor. All of his homework (including the ones that had been forgotten from last night) had been finished early on in the day.

“Have you caught up on your Bible studies for Sunday?” Mr. Choi asked Siwon. He knew that his son wouldn’t choose what little free time he had left to read the Bible. The family was going to church together, and Siwon was one of the leaders of the youth  group where he had to keep up with the readings to conduct the class.

“I have,” Siwon lied. It’s been weeks since he’s even opened the Bible. There was no point in reading it anyways. The other helper mainly ran the class, and Siwon sat there in silence, like a tree.

“Good,” Mr. Choi approved.

“How did the shoot go yesterday, hyung?” Minho asked.

“It went well. Hyung has two more shoots scheduled for Sunday and Monday,” By hyung, Siwon meant his agent.

Mr. Choi just nodded, not wanting to get further into the subject. It wasn’t that Siwon’s parents weren’t interested in Siwon’s rise to fame, but it was because they didn’t understand it that they chose to stay out of it. They didn’t know where to start, and how the modeling business works, so they thought that hiring a full time agent from the company to take care of everything would keep Siwon’s job in motion.   Siwon didn’t care. To be honest, not having his parents interfere was a nice break from the stressful reality.

Mrs. Choi left the room to change out of her office clothes. She found that working with a white dress over a pot of soup could have tragic results, so putting on house clothes would allow her to move more freely. After she had changed up in her and her husband’s bedroom, she passed by the children’s rooms as she often did, to check in and see if they were keeping their rooms in spotless condition.

Minho’s room was passable. His bed was made, and the only thing out of place were books not in the shelf near his window. She went to Siwon’s room, and clucked her tongue in disapproval. His bed was not made, and the cover was strewn across the floor. The top sheet was bunched up at the end of the bed, and the pillows were stuck between the wall, down the crack leading to the floor. There were also clothes dotting the white carpet floor.

Mrs. Choi entered the room and began picking up clothes off the floor. As she followed the trail of clothes, she picked up one that was very unfamiliar. Mrs. Choi rose to her full height from the bent over position, and held the item by the tips of her fingers.

In her hands was a pair of boxer briefs. That would be normal, since it was a boy’s room, but these boxer briefs were ones she has never seen before. They were a light blue color and very soft to the touch. Not only was it a color Mrs. Choi had never bought Siwon, she could tell by the type of fabric that they were expensive. She thought that maybe they were from a modeling thing, but as she looked at the tag on the inside, her mind stopped for a moment.

Siwon was pretty muscular for his age. Due to his luck in his genes from his father, Siwon was blessed with the natural definition of his muscles. Because of that, Siwon wore a larger size in boxers. The pair that she held in her hand, were too small to fit Siwon, and too big to fit Minho.

Siwon was texting Zhou Mi from under the table back downstairs. He was surprised, in an excited way, to see that Zhou Mi was getting a lot of feedback from other photographers on the photos he had recently taken. It’s only been a day, and he’s been getting calls! Siwon texted back, while thinking in his head that he would have to make sure to sign him to his agency if Zhou Mi wanted to take more modeling opportunities.

Siwon, with his acute hearing, heard his mother coming down the stairs. He paid no attention to it, only when he could see her out of his peripheral vision, standing there stoically and not uttering a word. Siwon turned around in his chair.

“Oh ,” He mentally hissed.

“Siwon,” Mrs. Choi held the light blue boxers in her hands, “Whose are these?” 

A/N: So, to summarize, it's the morning after Siwon and Zhou Mi gave into their urges. Minho walks in to Siwon's room, and we all know what he sees! Minho promises to keep this (and Zhou Mi's existence) a secret from his parents because the three of them know that the Umma and Appa Choi would go crazy if they found out. When the whole Choi clan is home later that night, Mrs. Choi is snooping out Siwon's room when she finds  Zhou Mi's boxers! Ottokei?! And really, who do you think is the man in the white that saved Ae-Young? I'll give you all a hint, Heros aren't supposed to steal hearts! Bwahaha, any idea now? :D I see there are new subscribers! ANNYEONG! See you next week!