Meanwhile, Back in Seoul....

Life with Me and My 6 "Brothers"

A/N: Tis SiwonxZhouMi time! If there are some who do not like , then please skip to the author's note at the end of this chapter! I will explain it all without the kissy kissy stuff. And despite the fact that this will MORE than likely be rated M, this chapter DOES NOT CONTAIN M-RATED ACTIVITES! I got really excited about this chapter, and managed to write it in a whole day! You may now signal the applause! I love this one! The ending, I admit, made me tear up as I was furiously typing. The love they have is soo BEAUTIFUL! Here is chapter 22:

 

A few days prior to the trip

                “Here are the rest of the hand-outs he needs,” The teacher handed the lanky boy a thick pile of papers. The receiver sighed and the crisp edges. This was a lot of homework for one night.

                “Thank you,” Zhou Mi bowed to Siwon’s teacher.

                “It’s so nice to know Siwon can depend on you,” The teacher commented fondly, “But do you know why he’s missing school today?”

                “A photo shoot,” Zhou Mi answered.

                “No wonder. Make sure to tell him that the paper on top is the most important!” The teacher pointed back to the sheet filled with intimidating Pre-Calculus equations.

                “I will. Thank you,” Zhou Mi bowed again and left the room. He descended the stairs once Zhou Mi exited the 2nd year hallway. At the bottom of the staircase was a thick, wooden pillar in octagonal shape. On a piece of flat, cork board was a snippet from the school newspaper. Zhou Mi paused at the highlights board to see his boyfriend.

                The cut out was of the play weeks ago. It had been such a huge success that the school hadn’t bothered in taking it down. That, and the school didn’t remove it because two of their students were scouted for the entertainment business through it. The picture above the tiny print was of Kibum and Siwon smiling into the camera with bouquets of roses in hand. As much as Zhou Mi loved to see Siwon’s face, he only sighed.

                Yes, he was happy for Siwon. Getting the modeling job at a young age was a leap forward into his career. Modeling wasn’t his area of preferred interest, but Siwon was going to use it as a stepping stone to make his way to a movie star. The boy wasn’t even out of high school and he was making a ton of won per photo shoot. Siwon was doing great in the business and he enjoyed it, so Zhou Mi had to be the supporter.

                On the downside, Siwon’s acting job was interfering with their relationship. Besides school, the two of them hadn’t seen each other anywhere else. They couldn’t even spare a minute after school because Siwon’s agent was dragging him to go-sees and shoots. The last date they had together was three weeks ago, and there was another part that they were both missing desperately. Zhou Mi hadn’t gotten any of his Siwon during that time period as well.

                The two hormone driven teens saved the time at lunch and before school for copping a feel and getting as intimate as possible without being found out or resorting to having at school. Zhou Mi passed under the double-doored archway with disgust. ? In this place? Not over his dead body!

                Without Siwon it was lonely. The saying goes, that you don’t know how important something is till it’s gone. To Zhou Mi, simply hanging out with Heechul, Han Geng, or the rest of the housemates wasn’t enough because he knew there was Siwon missing. Since he had been brought to join the crazy wolf pack, he filled a space that was irreplaceable. So to try and see him as much as humanly possible, Zhou Mi volunteered to give and take Siwon’s homework and other school demands to him (as long he was in a reasonable distance for Zhou MI to travel). 

                Today Zhou Mi was hopping on a bus to the fashion district of Seoul. There his boyfriend would be shooting an ad for a clothing line in a magazine. It wasn’t front cover or anything, but it still was a big deal since the page would be in one of the most highly regarded fashion magazines of Seoul. Zhou Mi didn’t even have to be told that to know it was, since he dressed himself fabulously already.

                The ride wasn’t pleasant, but Zhou Mi held on. All of the seats were taken, since it was rush hour at this time of the day, so he was forced to stand and let the older people and women sit. The bus itself was clean, but Zhou Mi wished he could say the same for some of its passengers. He spent forty, agonizing minutes next to a man wearing too much cologne before reaching his stop. Zhou Mi practically leapt off the bus in relief.

                Zhou Mi turned his head up at the building completely made up of black, tinted windows. Some would find it intimidating, but nothing was intimidating towards this diva. He strode to the revolving doors and went straight for the front desk.

                “Hello, I’m here to bring some things to Choi Siwon,” Zhou Mi introduced to the receptionist. She peered up at him with her headset on. Zhou Mi was glad he had changed out of his school uniform before he left the campus. A high school student asking to go see a model might have been perceived as stalking, but Zhou Mi was looking utterly dashing and mature in his white button up paired with a deep red blazer and dark pants. His kohl rimmed eyes stared the receptionist down beneath his square rimmed glasses.

                “Who should I say is asking?” She pressed a finger on a button on the phone pad in front of her. It seems like dressing the part added to it.

                “His friend, Zhou Mi. He and his agent know who I am.”

                The receptionist nodded and spoke through her headset while pressing on that button. She received feedback, and informed him it was ok for him to go up. She told him where the elevator was and what floor Siwon was on. As he rode up in the elevator, Zhou Mi thought to himself how at home he was in fashion companies. He was never nervous when he had to meet Siwon in front of other models and photographers, and he was often complimented on what good taste he had in clothing.

                Zhou Mi expected to see an orderly and calm shoot going on, but it was nothing like that at all! When he opened the door, an eyebrow raised in surprise. The photographer was furiously running around, squawking like a chicken with his head cut off. The female models were clustered together, chattering quietly with distressed looks on their faces. Siwon, the only male, was just standing there looking at the ceiling.

                “Hey,” Zhou Mi approached Siwon. Siwon smiled when he saw his boyfriend.

                “Hey!”

                “What’s going on?” Zhou Mi jerked his head at the photographer who was clutching at his hair and shouting at the stylists.

                “There was supposed to be another male model at the shoot, but it’s been three hours and he hasn’t shown up. We’ve done what we can with the single shots, but he wanted another guy to pair with me.” Siwon fiddled with the open black and white patterned shirt that revealed his abs. Zhou Mi had a hard time not ogling them and potentially dragging him off to a bathroom to have his way with him.

                “Why is he stressing over it so much? He just needs to change his idea,” Zhou Mi reasoned.

                “Siwon-ah!” The photographer whipped around to talk to his model, but he stopped short at the other, tall and thin boy next to him. The director couldn’t tell how old he was, but all that mattered was that he fit the part.

                “You! Who are you?!” The photographer scurried over and stood right in front of the young man wearing glasses.

                “Zhou Mi. I’m a friend of Siwon’s,” Zhou Mi absolutely hated saying that one word. Friend. If he had it his way, he would scream that he was SIwon’s boyfriend from every highest point in the world while wearing a t-shirt that said so for the rest of his life.

                “Have you ever considered modeling?!” The photographer’s bug eyes were kind of freaking Zhou Mi out.

                “Um, not really,” Zhou Mi awkwardly responded to the very short man.

                “Well, how about you give it a go!”

                “When….?”

                “Now!”

                “Huh?!”

                “He’d be perfect!” Another man, who Zhou Mi assumed was the assistant or part of the staff, joined in next to the director.

                “Just help us out for today!” The photographer pleaded.

                “Um, ok,” Zhou Mi uncomfortably moved his eyes downward and way from them.

                “Then let’s go!” The photographer motioned quickly to the stylists who jumped from their posts. Siwon’s agent took Zhou Mi’s things and pushed him to the stylists who were fluttering around, picking out make up, hair products, and clothes.

                Zhou Mi was strapped down in a foldable chair and the stylists took turns diving in at his face with all types of products. Like Siwon, his make up was done for a more dark and sultry look. His lids were covered in black and silver tones, catching each feline curve. Below the lid, white eye shadow was swept from his tear duct to the outer corner which made his eyes look even bigger. On the corner of his left eye, fake crystals were added in a swoosh to the edge of his temple.

                The hair noonas didn’t do much to his. One ran a dry, volumizer through it and parted his hair to the point where it showed more of his forehead. That was practically his hair. It was different from Siwon’s. His was gelled up. But Zhou Mi’s make up was much more elaborate, so it was a trade of some sort.

                Dressing up was saved for last. He was given a white button up to put on, not much different from the one he was currently wearing, but the sleeves had a delicate, dark blue lace scaling the sides. Zhou Mi was also to put on black skinny jeans with holes on the thighs much too big, a belt with an outlandish, large buckle, and shiny black dress shoes.

                “Oh you look great!” The photographer clapped his hands, clearly pleased. Zhou Mi just nodded. He was forced to not wear his glasses, and did not have his contacts on him, so the director looked a little fuzzy on the edges.

                “These are the girls you will be working with,” He ushered forward two girls wearing extremely high heeled shoes. Their outfits consisted of skimpy dresses and big jewelry. Typical, Zhou Mi internally snorted.

                “We’ll do a three shot and then transition to a two shot, and end with your solo shots. Ok?” The photographer’s explanation was very vague, but Zhou Mi once again nodded.

                “Great. Go on set with the girls and I’ll tell you what to do from there.”

                The three of them walked onto the set. In the middle was a Victorian-like sofa in dark purple hues and blacks. From there, the director said for Zhou Mi to lie back on the couch with his torso supported by the arm. He did so, and found out that the sofa was almost too small for his long legs to fit, even with the middle of his back on the arm. Knowing that this wasn’t a good angle for the camera, he turned his upper body so his chest, and the garment, would be seen. With one arm draped over the back on the sofa and the other hanging down to the floor, Zhou Mi listened to the photographer further explain his plan.

                “This is supposed to be a very dark and seductive theme because the clothes line is called Lust.” Bingo, Zhou Mi thought. He had hit the idea right on the nose, “So, I want Eun Ah above Zhou Mi’s head, running her hands down his chest. And Yoo Ri, get between Zhou Mi’s legs like your crawling up him.” Words like that would make a straight man blush, but for Zhou Mi it meant nothing. Well, if it was Siwon instead of those girls, it would be an entirely different situation….

                Zhou Mi had an idea and ed the two top buttons of his shirt as the girls moved around. He fanned it open slightly to reveal his collar bone and long neck. Siwon said he loved his neck, so who says the ladies won’t too? Eun Ah placed her hands on Zhou Mi’s pecks, and he noticed Yoo Ri’s hesitant expression at the foot of the couch. To make it easier, Zhou Mi dropped his outside leg out and open off the couch, so his foot was firmly on the floor. His inside leg drifted up in bent form. This made an area for Yoo Ri to get into.

                Even Yoo Ri was slightly blushing at the position the director had them in. It was clearly suggestive, but not Mature. Unable to think of where to put her hands, Yoo Ri awkwardly put one on the top of the couch and the other grabbing the underside. Zhou Mi chuckled.

                “Try this,” Zhou Mi grabbed her hands and put them on his thin hips. Yoo Ri mumbled something like a thank you and put on her modeling face for the camera. Zhou Mi, who had to do something with his hanging left arm, angled it up to caress Eun Ah’s arm without blocking his face.

                “That looks stunning you three!” The photographer called to them, “Now put on your y faces,” He grabbed his camera and advanced at the trio. As Zhou Mi glanced at the back of the studio, his eyes went to Siwon. The Christian had a glare on, but it wasn’t directed at Zhou Mi. He could tell it was at the girls surrounding him. Zhou Mi focused back on the camera with a smirk on the whole time. Siwon was jealous over Zhou Mi and a bunch of girls.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

                “Great job everybody! Well done!” The photographer clapped and everyone else did the same. It was after the photo shoot and the stylists and models were packing up to leave. Zhou Mi was amazed that in all the time that it took for the shoot to finish, three hours had passed by. The staff and moving crew would probably have to be there even later to finish editing pictures and putting stuff back into place.

                “You did fantastic Zhou Mi!” The assistant praised him, “You were a natural out there!”

                “Thank you,” Zhou Mi bowed.

                “You know, there’s another shoot for jeans in a couple days that I’m doing with Siwon,” The assistant director began, “I’d love to have you out there. Would you come?”

                Zhou Mi weighed the option. Through the time that he modeled tonight, he found it enjoyable. He was able to move and pose the way he wanted, as long as it fit the theme they were going for. Not to mention the ₩700,000 he just got from one round, and he also got to keep one of the pieces he wore. This also meant he would get to be with Siwon more.

                “Sure.” Zhou Mi made his decision.

                “Great! Siwon’s agent knows all the details, so I’ll see you Thursday! Good night!” The assistant director bowed and left with his purse.

Zhou Mi walked back to the dressing rack to see Siwon. Even though he was one of the first to be done, he hadn’t changed out of his outfit till now. Zhou Mi was even back into his regular clothes before him. Siwon was staring blankly in the mirror, lost in thought. Zhou Mi walked up behind him and replaced his stationary hands that had not moved from a single button for seconds.

“What’re you thinking about?” Zhou Mi kissed Siwon’s neck and ed the rest of his shirt for him. Siwon relaxed and shut his eyes at the feeling of Zhou Mi’s mouth on his skin and let the shirt fall off him.

“The shoot,” Siwon sighed. Zhou Mi frowned.

“Well if you’re worried over how you did, you did fine.”

“That’s not it.”

“Then what is it?” Zhou Mi expertly unbuckled Siwon’s belt, which made him snap back into his senses and hold off the Chinese man’s hands. That would look entirely inappropriate for someone to walk in on.

“Mimi,” Siwon warned him and retracted the long fingers on his belt loops. He faced Zhou Mi and clasped his hands behind Zhou Mi’s waist.

“Were you jealous?” Zhou Mi got to the point and brushed the pads of his thumbs across Siwon’s ribcage.

“I don’t know why the photographer had those girls all over you like that. The ones I modeled with just stood with me!” Siwon pouted.

“Believe me babe, I wish I had you on top of me in a short dress instead,” Zhou Mi’s thoughts were becoming too M rated to describe.

“I wouldn’t like the breeze,” Siwon giggled.

“Oh by the way, I’m going to that jeans ad with you on Thursday.”

                “You are? But isn’t that the same day you leave for Japan?”

                “I’m not going. I’d rather be here with you.”

                “Are you sure?” Siwon questioned and raised both eyebrows for emphasis.

                “Of course I am! Why, do you have a problem with that?!”

                “No!” Siwon hurriedly responded, “It’s just that the people we will be working with are……”

                “Are what?”

                “Never mind. I’m glad you’re coming with me,” Siwon shook his head.

                “Hmm,” Zhou Mi hummed contently and wasted no time in capturing those lips that had been teasing him all night. Siwon, the more modest one in the relationship, was usually against kissing when they weren’t absolutely alone or behind locked doors because well, one thing lead to another….. At this point, Siwon was craving the physicality as much as his counterpart was.

                “Ha!” A sound of realization had the two boys breaking apart. They had an audience. At the entrance were the female models who had helped them out with the shoot.

                “I told you he was gay!” Zhou Mi recognized the speaker as Eun Ah, “Now pay up!” She held out her palms to the three other girls.

                “Do we really look that gay?” Siwon asked Zhou Mi.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

                Present

                “Ah, so this is why you didn’t want me to come!”

                This was a photo shoot for jeans, but ONLY for jeans……and boys! Besides Siwon and Zhou Mi, there were two other male models who were stripped down to nothing but a pair of jeans. Zhou Mi could see why he was wanted for the shoot. The other models were very tall and thin, just like him. He wouldn’t feel like a giant here.

                The assistant photographer, who was now the head photographer of this shoot, greeted Siwon and Zhou Mi when they arrived.

                “Hello! Good afternoon guys! Ready to work?!” The photographer asked with a lot of enthusiasm.

                “Yep!” Siwon responded cheerfully.

                “Go ahead on back to make up,” The director pointed to a section behind a white wall, “and the stylists will take care of you from there!”

                “Thank you,” Zhou Mi and Siwon chorused and made their way to the stylist noonas.

Their make up was very simple, and their hair was left as it was. It was more than likely a natural photo shoot. On a table next to the make up station, there were two pairs of jeans with Zhou Mi’s and Siwon’s name pinned to them by a card. Siwon got a pair of boot cut jeans, while Zhou Mi got a pair of skinny jeans. As they changed in the presence of one another, Siwon’s modest side peeked out.

“Stop staring!” Siwon told Zhou Mi who was running his eyes all over Siwon’s delicious form. Siwon covered his chest like a girl, and Zhou Mi responded by grabbing his when he bent down. Siwon shot him a playful glare.

“You’re the one sticking it out in the open!” Zhou Mi pulled up the zipper of the jeans and waited for his boyfriend to put on his article of clothing.

“It doesn’t give you permission to touch it when you please!”

“Then should I put a tattoo on your back with an arrow pointing down that says: ‘Zhou Mi’s Property’?”

“You’re so weird when you’re ,” Siwon batted away Zhou Mi’s wandering hands.

“But you like it!”

Siwon rolled his eyes and the two of them walked out to the set. The other two models were conversing casually, not insecure in the slightest that they were barely clothed. One of them had really frizzy hair and a big jaw. The other had a face that made him look like he was in a bad mood. Or was he actually in one….?

“Hi,” Siwon greeted the two models. They faced Zhou Mi and Siwon and said hello back. The one with the frizzy hair smiled very big, flashing many rows of little teeth, and said:

“HI! I’m Chanyeol!” Zhou Mi thought his eyes had this creepiness to them that he didn’t want to discover. Even though he was handsome, like the other model next to him, this handsome had a young face and a very deep and manly voice.

“Kris,” The one with the serious face waved with his index and middle finger. Zhou Mi and Siwon introduced themselves.

“So you’re newbies!” Chanyeol exclaimed, “I remember those days!”

“How old are you?” Siwon thought he didn’t look a day over seventeen.

“I’m twenty one!”

Zhou Mi’s jaw dropped slightly before he snapped out of it and put it back in place. 21?! Chanyeol must have looked really young years ago… Zhou Mi didn’t even want to ask how old Kris was. He’d probably be 30 if models all looked young like this.

“Can I have your attention?!” The phototographer clapped. The four faced the man with his camera around his neck.

“We’re going to do two shots today, so we want Kris and Zhou Mi together first. Siwon, Chanyeol, please step off for now!”

“Want to have the Chinese together, eh?” Zhou Mi commented and fixed at his hair.

“You’re Chinese?!” Zhou Mi was surprised Kris didn’t know. It wasn’t that hard to tell his ethnicity…. 

“Uh, yeah. Aren’t you…..?”

“I am! It’s just, being in Korea for so long has made me oblivious,” Kris rolled his eyes, “Speaking of, your Korean is pretty good.”

“Thanks. Yours is too. How are we supposed to do this kind of shot?” Zhou Mi placed his hands on his back because he didn’t know where to put them.

“Like this,” Kris put one hand on his hip and the other behind his head with a fierce glare, “Or this,” He slipped his thumbs through the front belt loops which made the waist band of the jeans slide down to reveal the top edge of his Calvin Klein underwear. Zhou Mi couldn’t help but admire Kris’s physique. He wasn’t stacked like Siwon, but very toned with extremely milky white skin. Zhou Mi copied the second pose, and found it most comfortable.

“Lower,” Kris told him. Zhou Mi did, but it was hard with the tightness of the jeans that was clinging to his flesh. Kris boldly grabbed Zhou Mi’s wrists and yanked them down gently to reveal the complete top of Zhou Mi’s boxers.

“Better,” Kris approved. Zhou Mi didn’t mind the contact, but he knew in the back of his mind that one person did.

As the shoot progressed, Kris and Zhou Mi worked well together, just as the phototographer thought. When it was time for Chanyeol and Siwon to do their turn, there was something off.  It was like two dominant characters fighting for the lime light instead of working together. Zhou Mi noticed the phototographer was unpleased, and offered his observation in the kindest way he could without being rude or act like he was trying to take over the shoot.

“Would you like Siwon and I to try shooting together? Just to get another outlook?”

“Yes, actually. Let’s see how that goes,” The phototographer nodded. On the inside, Zhou Mi could barely contain his glee. He was getting to be in a shot with his boyfriend! As Zhou Mi walked onto the set, he shot Siwon a suggestive smirk only the two of them could see. Siwon’s eyes widened slightly as if to say: “Here we go again!”

The first shots were just like the ones Zhou Mi had taken with Kris, but without even purposely doing so, Zhou Mi and Siwon ended up posing very close together. At one point, Zhou Mi’s face was an inch away from Siwon’s extended arm. The director’s mood brightened, and he was taking more and more pictures.

“Good, good!” The photographer repeated, “Could we try some more intimate shots?”

“Intimate?” Zhou Mi purred, “Of course.” One of his arms laid over Siwon’s shoulder, and Siwon continued to pose and place his inside arm behind the two of them.

“Last couple frames!” The assistant photographer announced.

“Want to be really daring?” Zhou Mi whispered quickly.

“How?” Siwon pondered.

“Follow me,” Zhou Mi spun the two of them around so that their backs were facing the camera, “Now,” His hand from Siwon’s shoulders glided down to the very bottom of his back, so close to touching Siwon’s , “Clench that pretty of yours and look over your inside shoulder.”

As Siwon did this, he was met face to face with Zhou Mi. Zhou Mi’s eyes twinkled in amusement and stared straight back at the camera as a sign for Siwon to do the same. That one pose must have done it for the photographer because he stopped all pictures after that.

“Great job! We’re all done!” The photographer called out and there were some cheers.

“Mimi,” Siwon whispered. Zhou Mi looked back at Siwon. The skin around his eyes was tightening and his lips were forming a subconscious pout. His black eyes were swimming with the same want the two of them had at their last photo shoot. Zhou Mi could tell that Siwon wanted him. Now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

                “Babe,” Zhou Mi breathed as Siwon slammed him against the bedroom door. Siwon was like an animal. He hadn’t even heard his other half speak because he was so absorbed. The kissing and heavy petting was rushed, but certainly not forced.

                “Siwon~!” Zhou Mi moaned and pushed him back when Siwon went pulling clothes off in nether regions…

                “What?” Siwon was out of breath from the adrenaline rush and lack of oxygen he was getting from marking all over any spot of exposed skin he could find on Zhou Mi’s body.

                “Tonight? Here?” Zhou Mi couldn’t believe Siwon had taken Zhou Mi to his home in a rush because of uncontrolled hormones. His parents weren’t home, but it didn’t mean they could suddenly have !

                “Yes. Please,” Siwon’s voice strained. Zhou Mi observed the pain look that could be seen with the moonlight catching the planes of his face, “No one will be home till very late, and my parents leave very early in the morning. I’ve been so stressed lately. We’ve barely gotten to be together. Tonight, I need to lose myself in you. I just want to think about you, only you.”

                “Ok,” Zhou Mi nodded.

                “I love you,” Siwon said passionately.

                “I love you,” Zhou Mi repeated and let the two of them forget about their troubles and stress, and just focus on the two of them. Whatever would come the next day, would come.

A/N: OK! Long story short, Zhou Mi was asked to be in two photoshoots with Siwon. They haven't been together in so long, so Zhou Mi stayed behind to be with him more. One thing lead to another and BOOM they had BABIES! No, lol they didn't.... They just had YA KNOW! Can you imagine the babies they would have?! SOOO TALL! Well, that is all~! See you next Monday!