Shower Time!

Life with Me and My 6 "Brothers"

A/N: OK.....NO amnesia and NO death! Just wanted to make that clear before anyone comes and kills me in my sleep! Haha, did anyone see Suju's Spy teaser!!! The song sounds REALLY cool, but they gave our boys bad hair again! D: Especially on my Teukie!!! It's awful!!!!!!!!! Anyways......chapter.......2!!! TADA:

                Kyuhyun’s Pov

 

                “Oppa, wae?” The girl, whose name I could barely remember, stared up at me from on her knees. I sighed and backed away while zipping up my pants.

                “Just not into it today,” I flat out refused her and her “talents”, that she so often bragged about to other males. She’s been my favorite lately, and I was willing to play with her ever since we met. But after the fight I had with that dongsaeng, I’ve felt different.

                “What’s wrong? Something on your mind? Maybe I could make you forget about it?” The girl picked up one of my hands and placed it on her . I could feel one of her hands with the acrylic nails palming my crotch. Sigh, still nothing.

                “Sorry, I just can’t. Maybe next time,” This time I left the room completely so she wouldn’t get another chance to make her advances.

                I descended the stairs and noticed my friends that had yet to get their rooms. They were waiting in the shabby lounge with their girls for the day/week. One of them saw me and smirked.

                “Wow, that was fast,” He commented when I approached. I rolled my eyes.

                “We didn’t do it,” I slid back on my jacket and sifted through all my pockets to see if I had forgotten anything. Wallet, check. Cell phone, check. Condoms, check. Ok, all set to go.

                “Why bro? She’s hot!” Another, the louder one, practically shouted. His girl gave him the stink eye, and he rushed out words to calm her. It wasn’t that he cared, but more that he didn’t want to lose his chance of either getting laid or getting a .

                I left the hotel without another word, tired of repeating myself why I didn’t want to . I passed bars and night clubs, seeing more than what a normal high schooler would of adult nightlife. My hood was kept low, over my head, to risk the chance of running into anyone I knew. The last thing I needed was to be arrested for being here because I was underage. I blamed it on my pretty face. It made me look younger than a nearly 18 year old. My other friends were blessed with mature features (ugliness), so no one paid them any attention.

                It’s been weeks since the incident with Donghae. I have no sympathy nor regret on what I did to him, but it was only till Ae-Young intervened that I hesitated. It had given me a flash back to the day she defended herself, behind the school’s sport shed. Conveniently, for her, there had been a metal rod which she had protected herself with. She didn’t hit me, which showed how scared she actually had been. At that moment, I had stopped. Something flickered in my impatient mind of mine, which had me unable to continue approaching her. It must have been my weak side filtering out. I felt……like I………cared?

                And that same feeling came lashing back when I was poised above Donghae, ready to strike. Ae-Young dove out on top of him, willing to take the blow instead. I couldn’t hit her, but another reason had me rethinking my actions. Even from looking down upon those two, I could tell by the way they were struggling to stay in front, this wasn’t an ordinary relationship. If they, or if they hadn’t realized they one loved another, I could tell it was there, bubbling below the surface. So yeah, screw me if I sound like a sap.  It was the last time I would interact with her.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                Your Pov

                 

                The moment I out, I was rendered unconscious. So I didn’t know if I had died, if Taemin was alright, or if anyone had come to save me. The thing is, I couldn’t be dead because here I am, thinking to myself. Around now, I could hear hushed voices and smell the unmistakable aroma of extreme cleanliness. I was in a hospital, that’s for sure.

                I opened my eyes, and blinked furiously to fight the blurriness. From what I could see, there were two doctors with their backs to me, discussing something. In the corner of my eye, I could see a tiny figure in a plastic chair. I rotated my head on the pillow and saw Taemin with a cast on his arm, staring down at his shoes. It made me want to cry. Even though I tried to save him, he still got hurt. He must have heard me struggling to sit up in the hospital bed, and I saw his watery eyes.

                “Noona!” Taemin immediately cried and lunged for me. I grasped onto him ungracefully at the sudden attack. He proceeded to cry into my shoulder and I patted his back, shushing him.

                “Calm down…..ssh…..don’t cry…..it’s alright,” I comforted him.

                “Good to see you’ve woken up,” One of the older doctors commented.

                “How’s the damage?” I asked the two of them.

                “You have a broken leg,” The same one tapped my long cast, “And some bruising on the left side of your torso. Other than that, nothing else. You’re quite lucky.”

                “How long have I been out?”

                “A couple hours,” The second doctor checked his watch, “It’s nearly half past four.”

                “How is Taemin?” I nodded down to the boy on my shoulder that was hiccupping and beginning to calm his sobbing.

                “A sprained wrist that he said he got when you pushed him out of the way,” The second doctor spoke again.

                “Taemin-ah, it’s time to go-” Donghae entered the room. When he saw his brother and me, a gust of air left him.

                “Ae-Young!” Donghae was almost the same as Taemin. He got on the bed on the left side, and wrapped his arms around the both of us. Donghae didn’t cry, but rested his head on the top of mine. I could hear him breathe deeply, in and out.

                “I’m so glad you’re ok,” He whispered to me.

                “We’ll leave you three alone,” The first doctor announced. I gave him a look of thanks and the two of them left with the door closed behind them. The three of us were silent for a moment, until Donghae spoke again.

                “Do you hurt anywhere?” He asked me worriedly.

                “Not really,” I assured him, “I just have a tiny headache. Anyways, aren’t people in hospitals supposed to have IVs sticking in their arms everywhere? Where’s mine? I feel so left out! I mean, I didn’t even get the backless gown!” I glanced down at my body for a second, and saw I was still in my clothes.

                “Stop saying stuff like that!” Donghae chuckled.

                “I’m so sorry Noona,” Taemin sniffled.

                “It’s ok,” I smiled and patted his hair, “It wasn’t your fault. How’s your arm?”

                “Good.”

                “Did you get any signatures?”

                “Signatures?” His head tilted to the side.

                “When people get casts, their friends and family write encouraging words or their names on there to show they care!”

                “Really?” He brought his red cast up, “Then I have to go find Kai! He’s going to be the first to sign it!” Taemin jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.

                “How’s Kai?” I asked Donghae?

                “Bad,” He sighed, “He’s convinced it’s his fault you got hit, since he kicked the ball into the street. But my mom and I managed to calm him down, so he’s better now. He just needs time, and he’ll be ok.”

                “Poor Kai. I need to see him.” I nuzzled into Donghae’s warm embrace.

                “He’s in the lounge with my mom and your family.”

                “My family?!” I jerked.

                “Yeah. Leeteuk, Kangin, Sungmin, Yesung, Zhou Mi, and Henry.”

                My insides warmed. It wasn’t only me who thought they were my family. I assumed the guys thought the same, but I never asked them about it. It felt good too, to know Donghae was on the same page.

                “I’m surprised they haven’t barged in here yet. Taemin must have told them I was awake.”

                “You’re right. Since that might happen at any moment,” Donghae s an arm down around my waist, “Let’s use what we can,” he pressed his lips to mine. I willingly kissed him back. It wasn’t anything passionate, but sweet and innocent. Considering that we were in a hospital, so close to the public, it was somewhat appropriate.

                Even seconds away, we could hear the oncoming stampede. I detached my lips from Donghae’s and hugged him back, which was a more decent way to appear. Donghae let me rest my head on his chest, and awaited the ambush. The door opened and in flooded 9 people.

                It was a commotion, everyone talking at once. Kai and Taemin jumped on the bed and both went for me, forcing Donghae and I to separate, and for the twins to take his place. I laughed and hugged them both tightly. A human fence bordered me in bed, and I just simply stared at all of them.

                “Hey, how are you?” I looked down at Kai. I saw tears in his eyes and I kissed his head, “It’s ok Kai. It’s not your fault.”

                “Stop monopolizing her,” Mrs. Lee came and brushed them off me. She gave me such a tight hug I thought I was going to lose the ability to breathe.

                “Thank you,” She told me and let me go.

                “You look nice,” I observed her pretty blouse. She had her hair pulled back in a neat bun and make up on.

                “You compliment this ahujumma even though you’re the one in pain,” She scoffed and wiped away an invisible tear from her eye jokingly.

                “I’m not really.”

                “You better be, I missed my date with Siwon because of this!” Zhou Mi demanded.

                I stared at him long and hard. He was getting uncomfortable until I spoke to him:

                “Who are you again?” I put on my best acting front. I bit my lip in concentration, pretending I was trying to remember really hard.

                “You, don’t remember me?” Zhou Mi paled. His eyes widened.

                “Of course I do you idiot! And what’s with you, acting all rude when I’m lying here in a cast!” I snapped at him. “Tcch,” I sat up and rolled my eyes.

                “Pabo!” Zhou Mi leaned over and hit me on the arm, “Don’t scare me like that!!”

                “You did deserve it,” Kangin sided with me.

                “Yeah,” Leeteuk and Sungmin chorused.

                I could see Zhou Mi was beginning to feel bad, so I told him, “Go meet up with Siwon. You still have time to, right?”

                “Well,” He checked his watch, “If I leave now, I should make it ten minutes late.”

                “Then go. And tell Wonnie I say hi.”

                “Like I said, only I am allowed to call him Wonnie,” Zhou Mi grumbled, kissed my cheek, and sprinted out the door.

                “Can you remember all of us?” Yesung asked me, just to make sure.

                “Yes, I do. When do I get to leave?”

                “Whenever you want to,” Leeteuk told me. A nurse appeared and informed us that the maximum visitors per room were three. Well, we had doubled that limit. I decided that it was a good time to go home, so with the doctors’ permission and a signature at the front desk, our large party of 10 left the hospital.

                With everyone around, Donghae and I didn’t have much of a farewell, but we would see each other at school tomorrow, so it wasn’t that important. I got to sign Taemin’s cast before he left, and I smiled to see that my boys also signed it too. Sungmin’s signature was so big and girly that it almost covered the whole palm area. Taemin wasn’t going to have much room left for his other friends and classmates to get to.

                I hobbled alongside my group of six. Wow, it sure was hard. I was getting out of breath after two blocks. Henry noticed, and put me on his back with a laugh at my struggling.  Almost felt bad that he was having to carry me, but Leeteuk and Kangin had brought the abandoned minivan from our itsy bitsy garage. So in reality, he didn’t carry me for too long.

                But since Henmuk was the gentleman that he is, he took hold of my injured left leg and propped it up on his lap. He rested his right arm around the back of the seat, which was also around me too, but not touching.

                “I was really scared, Younggie,” Henry said quietly.

                “Ha, I think everyone was,” I chuckled.

                “No, especially scared. I love you so much, I thought I’d never see you again…..” He trailed off sadly.

                “Henry…..”

                “I know, I know. I’ll just keep reminding you that I do.” Henry smiled.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                Dealing with the cast wasn’t easy. It’s like I needed an immeasurable amount of strength just to walk across the cafeteria. But that was all solved by the numerous piggy back rides I was given by my friends. I was given the cashier job at work because I couldn’t move that well, and I was bored not being able to do anything except stand there and punch in numbers.

                I received my remarks of sympathy from some people, and I was getting annoyed having to explain to everyone how I got the cast. It’s like, once I tell one person, take it and pass it on!

                My parents had called me the night I had the accident. They were really concerned and were frantically trying to figure out how to get to me in case something serious had happened, but after speaking to Leeteuk, they believed me when I was saying I was ok. Just like Dad, he went into doctor mode and lectured me on ehat to do, what not to do……he even told me foods to eat that would lessen my fat intake while I was in the cast so I wouldn’t gain weight! In the end, we parted with the reminder that I would see them for Christmas. I really missed them, and even though I wanted to, I didn’t tell them about Donghae. The words couldn’t form in my mouth. I’ll have to tell them eventually, but springing that upon an injury was not the smartest idea.

                Now, tonight, it was time for one of my biggest challenges. Showering. I was stripped down out of everything except for my giant cast, which was wrapped in a huge garbage bag. The guys knew this would be a long process for me, so they didn’t rush me or complain I was taking too long. I carefully laid my towel and clothes close to the shower, on the edge of the sink, so it would be in arms reach when I would finish. After the water was at a warm temperature, I lifted my leg over into the tub/shower with both hands and let the rest of my body follow.

                My muscles loosened and relaxed at the warm water pounding against the arches of my shoulder blades. I groaned peacefully and reached for the shampoo. It was nice to take a hot shower, even with all the trouble to start one. This was going smoothly, until the very end.

                I didn’t know I still had some left over soap on my eye, which hid in the crease of my lid. When I opened it to see, there was a painful sensation spreading like fire through my eye. I groaned in pain and rubbed it furiously, splashing it with hot water to try to get it out. But unfortunately, it didn’t go away!

                As my last efforts, I tore back the shower curtain to reach for my towel to rub my eye with. Of course, I forgot I was crippled, tripped forwards because my cast got caught on the tub, and fell to the tile floor with a loud thud. My shoulder got the worst of it, catching my fall. I clenched my teeth and clutched at my right shoulder. I was sure to get a bruise. Someone must have heard my fall, because they spoke from outside the bathroom door.

                “Ae-Young, are you ok?” Zhou Mi inquired. I tried to push myself up, but I couldn’t because of the weight of the cast and the awkward angle I was currently in.

                “No,” I whined, irritated, “I fell and now I can’t get up!”

                “Wait, I’m coming in!” Zhou Mi ran off before I could get another word in. A few seconds later, there were thumping footsteps jogging down the hallway. The door knob jingled back and forth a bit, and then it opened.

                “God, get out!” I yelled and threw my hands to cover what I could, “I’m you sicko!”

                “ Aish, stop your fidgeting! I’m gay, remember?” He shut the door quickly behind him, grabbed the towel on the sink, and wrapped me in it. Not once did Zhou Mi show embarrassment or insecurity when looking at my bare form. It was almost professional, like a way a doctor would inspect his patient. He helped me up, turned off the water, and dragged me out. On the way to my room, we passed Yesung and Henry who stared quizzically after us. They followed me into my room as well.

                “Everything ok?” Henry paused at the frame. Zhou Mi laid me on my bed, face down. I propped myself up on my elbows, while holding on to my towel. I shared a glance at Henry. He was blushing, and not looking anywhere near me. I could tell he wanted to help, but was uncomfortable in the position I was in.

                “Yes, but could you all leave, I’m half !” I hissed. Zhou Mi who had disappeared, came back with my clothes. He threw them at my face and ushered out the red faced Henry. Yesung just left with an indifferent look, like nothing had happened.

                “Zhou Mi!” I called to him as he was shutting the door. He waited expectantly, “Thanks.”

                “Bout time I got that!” He rolled his eyes, “Your welcome!”

                When you thought about it in a sense, today was the first time a boy had seen me . Sure, he was gay, but he was a male that was not my doctor, or my dad. And on another note……was that Zhou Mi’s first time seeing a girl ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                Hey, are you busy?  I received this text message from Donghae.

                No, why….?  I replied. It was Friday, almost an official week since I’ve had a cast on. The doctors said I would have this on for another month, before I could graduate to a smaller brace. Even then I would have the brace on my leg for a second month. Atleast I’ll have it off before the snow comes around….

                I didn’t get a response from Donghae, so I left my phone sitting on my bed and traveled to the kitchen where Sungmin and Leeteuk were making dinner. Han Geng was over too, acting as the main chef. Siwon was in the living room with Zhou Mi, Yesung, Kangin, and Henry. Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang.

                “Can you get that?” Kangin called.

                “Wae? You’re closer!” I grumbled, got off of the high stool at the counter, and answered the door.

                “Good evening!” My boyfriend greeted with a large smile and a wink when I opened the door. He had something in his hand, but I didn’t get to see what it was because I hugged him happily.

                “What are you doing here?” I lead him inside.

                “You forgot this at school,” He handed me a grading rubric for the project I had for English. On that sheet would be what should and should not be on the presentation, so it was sort of important!

                “Thanks! I can’t believe I forgot it!” I took it from him, “Wait, it’s barely five! Shouldn’t you be practicing with Eunhyuk?”

                “He had a family thing, so we had to cancel tonight.”

                “Hey Donghae~!” Sungmin waved, leaning dangerously over the counter tops to see the two of us at the front door.

                “Hi Sungmin!” He waved back.

                “Do you want to stay for dinner! Hannie’s cooking so it’s sure to be good!” Sungmin generously offered.

                “Well…..” Donghae trailed off.

                “Please?” I added and imitated the puppy dog eyes Sungmin often gave someone when he wanted something.

                “Ok,” He gavein, “I’ll call my mom,” Donghae held up his cell phone and stepped out of the house to take the call.

                “He had to come all the way down here to give you your homework?” Han Geng commented when I was back in the kitchen, “Oooooh,” He wiggled his shoulders suggestively with a wicked smile.

                “It was a nice gesture.” I defended.

                “No, it was an excuse to see you,” Leeteuk jumped in. He and Han Geng shared a knowing look and giggled behind their hands.

                “Stop acting like teenage girls, it’s creepy!” I threw a carrot at Leeteuk which bounced off of him onto the floor.

                “Ugh! I’m dying!” He grabbed his shirt at the place where the orange veggie hit him. With a dramatic cough, he fell to the floor. Henry, who was passing through, stopped, and poked him with his foot. The next thing I knew, Henry gasped and was yanked onto the floor beside Leeteuk. I laughed.

                “Oww, why did you do that?” Henry, who was rubbing his back, glared at Leeteuk.

                “If I go down, you go down with me,” Leeteuk said randomly.

                “Tcch, you’re so weird, Umma.” Henry climbed off the floor, using the cabinets as supports.

                “I can stay for dinner,” Donghae appeared out of nowhere from behind me. I jumped ten feet in the air in fright and he laughed at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

                “That’s good,” I told him, despite  what he did.

                “Donghae!!!!!!” Yesung, finally realizing his friend was here, bounded from the living room and attached himself to Donghae’s side like a leech, “Come watch TV with us! It’s turtle week on the discovery channel!!!” And with that, Donghae was pulled along and strapped down on the sofa.

                “There’s such thing as a turtle week?!” Donghae said in disbelief.

                “No, there isn’t,” Zhou Mi sighed and texted on his phone in boredom, “Yesung tapes all of the episodes with turtles and or turtle like mentions in them so he can create a marathon for us to all watch. This won’t be over for another 4-5 hours.”

                Yesung pursed his lips, “When I create my own TV show, it will be all about turtles, and there shall be a turtle week.”

                “Whatever you do, just don’t run for mayor. The last thing we all need is a law that all turtles can roam free without being harmed.” Kangin sighed.

                “Just think, in the headlines: 3 hour long traffic on the highway due to turtle herd.” Siwon chuckled. I laughed too, imagining a blob of turtles sitting there in the middle of the road.

                Dinner was great tonight. Han Geng’s special curry was extra delicious and spicy as always. Everyone laughed at Donghae’s expression when he first tried it. It took him two full glasses of water just to cool down his mouth. I don’t think we’ve also eaten this much rice in one sitting. We used half a 25 kg bag! There was cut up fruit for dessert which Siwon brought from his parent’s house. It was so cute the way the pineapple was cut into stars and the melon was scooped into circles. I really loved the strawberries and grapes the most. Yesung, like the weirdo he is, fed Ddangkoma  bits of his dinner, and even gave him a corner of the table just for the turtle, so it could sit with us as “family”.

                Siwon was getting really excited for the upcoming play. It was less than a week and a half until opening night. Tickets were already being put up for sale. He encouraged all of us to come and Zhou Mi promised he would be there, holding a bouquet. They were so cute…..

                The more “manly” side of the house had their turn to help out in the kitchen. Kangin, Siwon, Yesung, and Henry were cleaning up while the chefs and Zhou Mi (who was god awful at any kind of chores) were on the couch. I wanted to check something on my phone, but knew it was back in my bedroom. Donghae noticed my longing stare down the hallway.

                “What is it?”

                “My phone, it’s back in my room and I don’t want to walk that far,” I complained.

                Donghae laughed, “Such a baby. I’ll get it for you. Where is it?”

                “Sitting on my bed. My room is the last on the left.” I pointed.

                With that, Donghae went in the direction I told him to. When I saw him reach my door, I began to transition into the living room.

                “Ae-Young?” Donghae’s voice stopped me. I was in the crossroads of the living room and kitchen. His head was peeking out of my room, “Are you sure it’s in here? I don’t see it…..”

                “Did I lose it again!” I growled and stomped back there. This was the third time this week I can’t remember where I leave that thing! How hard is it to misplace a cell phone?!

                When I was in my room, it turns out Donghae was right. My phone was no longer on my bed. I got on top and pulled back the covers to see if it had slipped underneath. What I didn’t hear, was my door close. Donghae jumped on my bed, and I rolled on my back to see him with his legs on either side of me. I was going to blush at his forwardness, but saw what he was dangling by a charm. My cell phone.

                “Looking for this?” He swung the electronic device back and forth teasingly. I went to snatch it and he whipped it back.

                “Give it back! I thought you said you couldn’t find it!” I reached for it again, but since he raised it back behind his head, I found myself with both arms around his neck and our chests pressing together. Donghae quickly trapped me in between him and the bed with a devilish smirk.

                “I lied,” Donghae and I had completely forgotten my phone. Giving into the mood he was exuding, I made the initial move and pressed his lips to mine. Donghae sighed into the kiss. He took charge and soon my mouth was being dominated by his tongue that rolled so professionally with mine. My hands somehow found their way into his hair, and tugged lightly, stretching his neck out. Feeling somewhat confident, I leaned in and took an experimental, long, wet kiss at the space below his jaw at the bottom of his ear. Donghae moaned and I was surprised at my newfound discovery. Had I found his weak spot? I didn’t have time to think that over because then came the shrill, womanly cry I hadn’t heard in months.

                “Who, is THIS?!”

                , the real head Umma was home……

A/N: For those who don't remember, this house is wathced by Leeteuk's Umma, so now she's back from her trip where ever!!! I think this is the quickest update I've had! And just a reminder, there is a U-KISS POLL!!! SO if you are a u-kiss fan, please find it and my polls section and vote!! Oh, and thanks dreamwriter_97, for your awesome comments! They make me smile everytime! :) Thanks for the constant support everyone, and ANNYEONG to the new subscribers! I know you're out dere!!!! See you next week!