Chapter 1

Hot and Cold

 

It was a sunny morning when Hara woke up. She don’t want to get late for the first day of class because for her, it’s pretty embarrassing. Two days ago, they toured the school so that they won’t get lost if they are to go somewhere.

 

She then took a bath and then wears her uniform. After fixing herself, she ate her breakfast and kissed her mom and dad goodbye.

 

As she was walking to school, her cellphone vibrated.

 

‘I’ll just be waiting for you outside the school gate. –Yeonhee-‘

 

She let out a sigh and put her cellphone back in her pocket.

 

“I wonder what the students are like in this new environment. Well, I’ll found out later.”

 

She reached the school for about 5 minutes of walking from their house and saw Yeonhee outside the school gate.

 

“Hey Yeonhee, good morning.” Hara said.

 

Yeonhee was leaning against the wall when she heard her speak and turned her head towards her with a smiling face.

 

“Good morning. We better get in our class ‘cause we still have to find our homeroom.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right. Come on.”

 

Both of them are in class 4-B. They found it in the second floor of the school building. They’re classmates are already there so they just went in and find their seats. Hara was seated somewhere at the middle while Yeonhee was just at her front. A little later, their teacher arrived and was holding a small paper.

 

“I see we have two transferees our class. Ms. Gu Hara and Ms. Lee Yeonhee, please introduce yourselves to everybody in front.”

 

Hara was about to speak when the door suddenly opened and two guys came in. All eyes were focused to them. Outside were many girls screaming and they just closed the door calmly. One was slightly smiling while the other was expressionless.

 

“Mr. Kim Jaejoong and Mr. Kim Taegoon, please take your seats.”

 

They just went to their seats and were looking in front. Both girls didn’t mind them or where the guys were sitting and Hara started her delayed introduction earlier.

 

“Hello. My name is Gu Hara. I hope I could be friends with you all.”

 

Then it was Yeonhee’s turn.

 

“Hi. I’m Lee Yeonhee. I’m looking forward to know everybody.”

 

After that, the teacher asked them to go back to their seats.

 

Yeonhee and Hara noticed that the seats beside them were occupied when it wasn’t before they introduced themselves.

 

“Hey.”

 

Yeonhee turns her head beside her.

 

“You can call me Jaejoong. Yeonhee, right?”

 

She just nodded in agreement. He, then, showed his killer smile to her. She just slightly smiled and turned her attention to what the teacher was discussing.

 

Hara noticed the guy seated beside her was pretty mysterious and was writing something on his binder. She doesn’t mind whatever he is doing it’s just that he makes her curious.