Chapter 5

Two Worlds Collide

Kai's POV

I took her home, and she went straight into her room, emptying the contents of a funny looking bag onto her bed. I couldn't recognize anything that was in there. Everything looked so weird.

"Aha! Instructions," she smiled, feeling accomplished.

She had started to read the instructions, and pick up certain items, trying to figure out how they worked. She had picked up a dull silver object, about half the size of her hand.

"This object, is a... cellphone?" she eyed the object in her hand, turning it over and examining it. It lit up, and she threw it onto her bed.

"Okay, I think I'll just get the Professor to explain these things to me," she said, taking hold of my hand.

I looked at her. She didn't really expect me to just go, did she? The nerve of that girl, but I loved her like a sister. She pouted, and looked at me with sad puppy eyes.

"Oppa, please..." she said, her tone sounding childish. But she was absolutely adorable, and with that, we were at the training centre, in the Professor's lab thing or whatever.

"So uh, Professor, I was wondering if you could show me how to work these things in my bag," she started.

"Ah, yes. I thought you would come and ask me," he said, sounding a bit smug.

He pulled out the 'cellphone' and showed her how it worked, and it was kind of like a really bad version of the holophone. Human technology sort of . A lot.

There were also a bunch of items which the Professor referred to as 'make up'. I thought you would use it to make someone want to forgive you or something, but apparently, the female human species uses it to make themselves more attractive. Sometimes even the males, too. I couldn't help but wonder if these humans were ugly. I mean, why would you need something to make you more attractive?

The humans seemed to me as an ugly, dumb, and very odd species. Their technology was very unadvanced, especially for a species that the Professor claimed were "similar to us" and they had an odd definition of beauty. I personally thought that Dae Yang didn't need that make up stuff. No one here on EXO Planet did.

Your POV

After the long boring explanation, I finally had to leave.

"Are you sure I can't come?" Kai asked, pouting.

I shook my head, actually sad that he wasn't going to be with me.

"I'll miss you!" I waved.

~~~

Author's Note: I'm the best procrastinator ever guys. Do not strive to be me. Anyways.