Chapter 12

Two Worlds Collide

Lucy's POV

After talking to Baekhyun about the few renovations that he was doing, he went to  shower. I decided to check up on Daeyang to see if she was okay or if she needed anything.

I told her I was coming in, and pushed the door open. And then I saw the coolest thing ever.

I mean, I had no idea what it was, but it looked really cool. It sort of looked like it could have come out of a Tron movie or something. I couldn't help it, I knew it was rude, but I took the thing from her and started pressing random things. Sometimes I have trouble controlling my actions when I get too excited.

Then I saw it. "Kai," was what it read, written in simple white font. I clicked it, wanting to see what Daeyang's boyfriend looked like. All of a sudden, a projection appeared. There was a boy on the screen who was absolutely gorgeous, with dark brown eyes and black hair. He looked like he had come out of a storybook or something... No, he looked like a doll, with his full lips and perfect tan skin.

"Dae, hey I-" he began, until he realized that it wasn't her that he was looking at.

"Daeyang... What is this? Where did you get it?" I asked, wondering if she could get me one too.

She seemed to be thinking about what she should say. "So... I'm not from Africa."

I broke out into laughter, not really having much of a reason to.

"Lucy...?" Daeyang asked, touching my shoulder.

"Just- wait- I-" I breathed, trying to suppress my laughter at the oddity of this situation.

"Lucy... Where's Baekhyun?" she asked me, trying to look out of the doorway.

"Showering. Why? Oh yeah, what did you think of him?" I asked, hoping she would let him stay with us.

"Uh yeah, he's okay. But Lucy, I have to tell you something..." she said, sounding a little nervous.

I scooted closer to her, "Sure, anything."

She looked at me with pleading eyes, as if she was about to tell me something huge. I had only known her for a few days, but I felt like I had known her for a lifetime. She took a deep breath and began.

"I'm not from earth. I'm from a distant planet called EXO. I was sent here to do research on the people of Earth by a professor." She explained slowly, as if I were a small child unable to comprehend something.

I simply stared at her, thinking that this were a joke.

"You're... joking, right?" I chuckled nervously. She didn't crack a smile, and I stopped chuckling. She looked at me with an expression of slight fear.

I launched myself at her, hugging her.

"Oh my gosh! That is so cool! Do you guys have like special powers or whatever?" I blabbered, smiling genuinely at her. She seemed shocked for a moment before hugging me back carefully.

She laughed, and replied with twinkling eyes. "Yeah, we do have powers, and we have like these special suits that we wear to correspond with our powers."

I nodded. "Oh! So that black suit that your boyfriend left you?" I laughed, seeing her dismayed expression.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Daeyang's cheeks turned red.

"Yes I am." I heard a rich voice coming from behind Daeyang, where she had flung the phone earlier. We both looked over in surprise at the hologram, forgetting that Kai was still on the line.

"Oh, you're still here Kai? You're not my boyfriend." Daeyang sent him a glare. Kai gave her a pout with puppy-dog eyes and I aww'ed at the sight.

"Ew, you just aww'ed at Kai." Daeyang gave me a look like I was crazy.

I laughed. "Well, he looked so scandalized!" I defended myself.

"Don't listen to him, he is not my boyfriend, no matter what he says." She rolled her eyes, but still smiled.

"That's what you think~" He singsonged, smirking with twinkling eyes.

"Ugh, I can't live with you." Daeyang groaned, falling back onto the bed.

"So Kai," I turned to the hologram. "My name is Lucy, and it's nice to meet you." I introduced myself with a grin.

"Hi Lucy, you already know my name, and likewise. I wanted to thank you again for taking good care of Daeyang, although she does look fatter..." Kai teased.

"Why you!" Daeyang sat up with a growl. "You are impossible!" She shrieked and threw a picture at the hologram, doing nothing but make us roll over in laughter once more.

Everything seemed peaceful, but of course, it was just the calm before the storm.

 

Cloudsungie: Oh my gosh, okay this chapter was almost ready but it's March break and there's just so much stuff to do I'm really sorry guys ): On the bright side, I'm finally 16 hehe~ I feel so old, blegh. Hope you guys are doing well, and thanks again for reading and supporting! ^^

HI GUYS IT'S ME AND THIS FORMATTING IS AWKWARD BUT MY COMPUTER JUST HATES ME FOREVER. YES MY EONNIE IS SUCH AN OLDIE NOW. I HAVE TO HELP HER OUT OF CHAIRS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOUDSUNGIE~~~ <3 MWAHMWAHMWAH