Chapter 3

Two Worlds Collide

Your POV

"Dae Yang! So good to see you, I have exciting news!" he exclaimed, chattering to himself. I always thought he was a little odd, but his supposed power was extreme intelligence, so I didn't question him.

"So, what's this news?" I asked.

"I have a mission for you," he answered. "You've been working very hard lately, and I think it's time you had a break."

I nodded, but I knew there was some catch to it. The Professor doesn't just hand out breaks.

"So, I'm asking you to go to Earth and do some research in Incheon, South Korea."

"And there's the catch," I muttered under my breath.

"Hm?"

"I didn't say anything."

"As I was saying, we have found that the culture in South Korea is very similar to ours. We want to know more about their way of life." he blabbed on, though I really could have cared less.

"I've packed everything you'll need in this bag," he held it out to me. "And this is your outfit for when you go to Incheon," he pulled out an odd-looking outfit.

"Uh... Why does it look like that?" I asked, eyeing the oddly shaped bottoms.

"Typical style. I think it will suit you. Now change quickly, you are to leave before the second sun sets."

~~~

I walked around the training centre, waiting for Kai to be finished. After all, he was my ride home.

"Ew, what are you wearing?" an annoying voice came from behind me.

"Oh hey, Hyun Soo. You know, I think only boys tend to grow hair on their upper lip," I said, smirking at her reaction.

"Yeah, w-well... you're dressed horribly! Like a person who doesn't know how to dress well!"

"Well, I got the idea from seeing the clothes in your closet."