Chapter 4

Two Worlds Collide

Author's Note: GAH I'M SORRY YOU GUYS. I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME. I'M SUCH A BUM. Also, this chapter has some mild language. But I didn't put mature, because it's not too bad, but just so you know. (:

~~~

Your POV

"Hmph," she turned her head and walked away.

~~~

"Oh hey Dae Yang," Sehun came along, walking with Tao.

He whispered something in his ear that I couldn't hear, but they both smirked.

"Uh, hi?" I questioned their expressions.

"Hana, dool, seht!" I heard Sehun whisper.

And suddenly, everything just stopped.

Tao's POV

This boy Sehun, what a genius. I took the holophone from him and set it to the camera function.

"Damn it! She's wearing shorts! Dae Yang would," I yelled to no one in particular.

Sehun's POV

As soon as everything started again, there were only around three seconds until I felt the power of Dae Yang's fist hit me in the face.

"You-you-you disgusting little piece of garbage! Get a life!" she yelled, punching me in the stomach. She turned to Tao.

"Don't think your getting away so easily, Mr. I-freeze-time-so-I-can-take-pictures-of-girls-with-their-skirts-flying-up! She pulled back her fist to punch him, but Tao knew he could just stop time before she did. So that clever little girl kicked him, in the place where she knew it would hurt most. She grinned.

"s," she muttered, walking towards Kai's training room.

"Did you get it?" I asked, taking the holophone from him. He couldn't answer, as he was still in pain.

"There's nothing! Why Tao? You literally had all the time in the world!" I exclaimed, becoming frustrated.

"She was wearing shorts," he said through gritted teeth.

"Oh."

Your POV

"I hate boys, I hate them all. I can't wait to go to Earth and leave all these pigs."

"Come on babe, you know you love me," Kai said, ruffling my hair. Annoyed, I swatted his hand away.

"Stop that. I'm annoyed," I stated.

"Clearly," he replied. There was a short pause.

"So what's wrong? Did someone steal all your clothes and leave you with that?" he snickered, looking at my clothes.

"No, and these clothes are for when I go to Earth," I replied smugly, smiling to myself.

"Can I come?"

"No, no stupid annoying people allowed."

"Please?" he looked at me with his puppy eyes,

"Take me home, Kai." I ordered, bored with his games for once.