Chapter 1

Two Worlds Collide

Your POV:

"Get up," Kai said, pushing me off the bed.

"Why do you so much?" I said, slowly getting to my feet.

"I do my best," he winked.

"Get out of my room."

"Why? I—"

"Get out. I need to get changed and stuff."

"So I can't stay and watch?" he laughed.

"You pig," I said as I pushed him out and slammed the door in his face.

Kai's POV:

I laughed. She was so fun to annoy, I couldn't help myself. I decided to go mess around on her holophone while I waited for her to finish getting ready for training.

"Come," I called, imitating Dae Yang's voice.

The device flew into my hands. Clearly, she hadn't set her voice security to a high enough level. I started on changing the names of all her contacts. It got boring, so I decided to really get on her nerves.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"No."

"I'm going to anyways," I said, trying to walk through the doorway, only to find out that she had changed her door settings to 'Wall Mode'.

I could hear her laughing from the inside. I smirked to myself, knowing what to do next.

"Hey Dae Yang," I said, after teleporting into her bedroom.

"Kai, what the heck is wrong with you?" she exclaimed, turning invisible.

"You're ! Why don't you wear a towel or something?" I laughed.

"Because I don't expect people to teleport into my room!" she yelled, finally finding her uniform and putting it on.

"Ready to go now?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Come!" she called, and the holophone flew into her hands. I smiled to myself, wanting to see her reaction when she found out I had changed her contact names.

"Alright, let's go," she said, taking my hand.