Chapter 2

Two Worlds Collide

Your POV

We arrived for training in a flash, teleporting in front of the entrance.

"Race you to Xiu Min!" he said excitedly, running towards him. I knew he would just end up teleporting to Xiu Min if I started to beat him, so I just walked.

"I w—" Kai started to say, before Xiu Min froze him. I started to laugh so hard, everyone at the training facility turned to look at me. I cleared my throat, walking towards the frozen Kai-cicle.

"Hey Xiu Min, can he still hear me through that?" he laughed.

"Uh, yeah I think so..." he said shyly. Xiu Min was a completely different person around girls. I had known him for a while, but he still got shy around me. I knew he was fun to be around though, because I may or may not have turned invisible and went to one of their 'boys only' get-togethers. And no, I didn't go —what kind of person would do that? Kai maybe— I went in my school uniform. They were specially designed for each student who went to the training centre, to accommodate to their unique power, if it was needed. But for people like Lay, who have powers which don't need anything special clothing-wise, they just get a regular uniform.

Anyways, after Kai had been frozen, I took the liberty to unfreeze his right ear.

"Haha, I think I win this time," I whispered into his ear. I touched Xiu Min on the shoulder, before running off to find my friend Tae Yun. Knowing she would play around with me and blend into the wall or something, I decided to turn invisible as well, knowing it would be easier to find her.

"Hey Cam," I tapped her on the shoulder, using a nickname that everyone called her. It was short for 'Chameleon', and she had actually chosen the name for herself.

"I swear, we have the coolest games of hide-and-seek ever," she laughed.

"Can I play sometime?" Jae Jin, the hottest guy on EXO Planet asked. No one knew for sure if he was actually born that y, or if he transformed into a hot guy. Jae Jin had the power to change into different people, and was working on trying to create new ones who had never existed, though for now, those new people always turned out ugly, as he had no one to model them after.

"Uh... s-sure," Cam stuttered, staring at his face.

"Come on, let's go to training," he said, offering his arms to us. We each took hold of one and walked to training. Each training group was different, as people with similar abilities were put together.

Training was always fun for us, as we didn't have to really do anything. We entered the room, noticing it was a rainforest. Jae Jin always had trouble with disguising himself into places where there were no people. He turned into an ugly jungle explorer, while Tae Yun and I just disappeared.

"Dae Yang? I need you to go to the Professor. He says he has exciting news for you!" the teacher exclaimed.

"Thank you, sunsaengnim," I bowed, and left the training room.