I Can't Believe This!

The Real Reason Why Hankyung, Kibum and Kangin Left ...

“Hyung, I’m sorry to interrupt but I’m really worried about Heechul! It’s been 3 months already.” Said Ryeowook worried.

Heechul had looked himself up in his room, and they all thought that it’s because of what Hankyung did and because he misses him. But that wasn’t the only reason, he mostly hated himself, first of all because of that day when Hankyung said to him that he would regret being angry at him and because he felt so betrayed. He was so angry with himself that he trusted and loved him so much. He wasn’t ready to forgive and forget.. Just not yet.

 

“Hyung, is he still in there?” asked Yesung while entering the living room.

“Yes. I really wish that there was something we could do.” Replied Leeteuk

“I don’t get it! Why did he had do it? It can’t be that he really want to leave us, right?”

 

“I don’t know, it’s just so unbelievable!” replied Leeteuk

“I’m really curious what he will say at the press conference!” Said Kangin angry, even he didn’t knew what was going on.

“Don’t be mad at him, maybe he has his own reasons!” Leeteuk tried to defend Hankyung, because he knew why he did it.

 

“You know what? I have enough of this!” Said Eunhyuk and started walking out of the living room.

“Where are you going?” asked Siwon

“To talk to him”

 

“Hyung, are you awake” Eunhyuk walked in without knocking, because he knew that that was pointless, he wouldn’t respond anyway.

“Hyung, I want to talk to you.”

“Please leave!” Heechul replied coldly.

“No! I won’t leave! Hyung I can’t take this anymore…  Hyung’s not good at singing or dancing, but we can’t survive without you Hyung” after that Eunhyuk stormed out of the room.

It was weird but Heechul somehow felt better, and the most weird part was that it was actually because of Eunhyuk, the last person that he thought that cared about him.
Because of what Eunhyuk said Heechul got strength to move on and get back on his feet. So after being in his room for 3 months he stayed just one more day, otherwise it would hurt his pride, he can not let them know that Eunhyuk got him back to his senses.

 

---

 

“Aahw” Yawned Kyuhyun coming out of his room. “Such a good night sleep, such a good day” after he said that he remember what for a day it was and he didn’t like it “I hate this day!”

“Is everyone awake?” Asked Leeteuk

“Almost everyone.. Heechul’s still not out of his room and I think that Donghae is still sleeping too” Replied Sungmin

“Did everyone sleep well?” Said Heechul coming out of the kitchen.

“HYUNG?” everyone shouted, they were surprised to see him standing there.

“Yeah, the great Kim Heechul is back!” He said proudly. Everyone was so happy to see him like that.

“Eunhyuk?”

“Yes??” Eunhyuk replied with a soft voice ‘Please, please, PLEASE don’t be angry!’ His mind was in chaos.

“Eunhyuk, what you said yesterday..” Heechul stopped for a second to make Eunhyuk scared.

“Thank you” Heechul said quietly.

“What? I didn’t hear it.”

“You did hear it, don’t try to fool me”

“I don’t think he’s trying to fool you Hyung, even I didn’t hear it” Said Kyuhyun, and if he didn’t hear it, then it is true!

“I said .. T.h.a.n.k Y.o.u.” said Heechul spelling each letter. That was really hard for him to do, but he did it! That shows how great he really is!

 

---

 

“I can’t believe this! How could he be like that? How could he say it so easily?” Yesung was still in shock after what Hankyung said at the press conference, and so were the rest.

“That bastard! .. No, he’s not a bastard, he’s.. I don’t know what he is!” Kangin wanted to hate him or just blame him, but he just couldn’t, he simply loved him too much!

“I know what you mean! There are no words for such a person.” Said Eunhyuk.

“Guys calm down!” Said Leeteuk loudly.

“But Hyung..”

“No buts.. I have enough of this! Don’t be so harsh, maybe he has his own reasons. It’s not like we don’t know him, we know he wouldn’t do it without a reason, and besides he said he’s against our company not against us! Whatever everyone thinks or says, he’s still our friend and he’s still a member of Super Junior! It was 13 to begin with and it will always stay 13!! So please stop talking bad about him, unless he comes to us and says it to our faces, we can’t trust the media. It’s not always the truth!!” After Leeteuk’s long speech everyone was quiet and didn’t know what to say. Heechul went over to Leeteuk and looked him in the eyes and suddenly hugged him “Thank you Hyung for still believing in him!”

 

---

 

“Is Donghae still sleeping?” asked Eunhyk

“I assume so, after all he didn’t wake up to see the press conference, so I guess he is.” Replied Siwon

“I’ll go check up on him. It’s not humanly to sleep that long.”

 

Eunhyuk went to Donghae’s room and as they thought he was sleeping.

 

“It’s not time yet.. IT’S NOT TIME YET” Donghae kept on yelling

“Donghae? Donghae wake up!” Eunhyuk tried to wake him up. “D.O.N.G.H.A.E!!” he yelled loudly in his ear.

“KIBUM!” Donghae jumped up from his bed screaming.

“Donghae, calm down, it was just a dream” Said Eunhyuk to make him feel better “It must’ve been a scary dream, you’re shaking and crying.”
Donghae touched his face in surprise, he was indeed crying.

“You have no idea” Said Donghae and hugged Eunhyuk”

“Calm down Donghae, it was just a dram, don’t worry, he’s fine!”

“Who’s fine?” asked Donghae

“Kibum. He’s fine!”

“How did you know it was about him?” Said Donghae breaking the hug.

“You screamed ‘KIBUM’ when you woke up” Said Eunhyuk while imitating him.

“ Ah” Donghae smiled and hugged him again, but this time tighter.

 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

I'm so sorry everyone that I made you think that he died. There is a reason behind and it will be revealed soon ^_^

And I wanted to thank everyone for reading my story <3

Saranghae ^_~