How can you do that to us?

The Real Reason Why Hankyung, Kibum and Kangin Left ...

After hearing what Leeteuk had to say, Donghae walked out of the dorm. The reason why he stormed out was because his phone was ringing and he didn’t want to answer it in front of the guys.

“Hello?” after hesitating, he picked up the phone.

“Is this Lee Donghae?” some woman asked.

“Yes, this is him.”  

It didn’t take too long before he ended the call.

“Now, I just have to tell them..” Donghae turned around and headed back to the dorm.

 

“Where were you?” asked Eunhyuk with his angry voice.

“I was..  Just getting some fresh air.. Why? Can’t I?

“Sure, why not!” Eunhyuk was clearly angry.

“Donghae, we have to tell you something” said Leeteuk

“What now? Who is dying now?”

“Hyung! Don’t joke about death that easily!” Even Siwon was getting angry now.

“We decided that we won’t tell Kibum about this” Leeteuk continued.

“What will that change anything, how is that going to help Kibum?” Donghae still wasn’t in the mood to be nice again.

“Why are you being the now?” Donghae’s attitude was making Heechul annoyed.

“An ? Then how should I act? Should I jump around, scream my lungs out because of this great news?

“Don’t let me..”

“Heechul, don’t.. Let him be” Leeteuk kind of understood why Donghae is acting like that.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell him, but you shouldn’t worry about me, worry about the doctor instead.”

“We don’t have to, we already asked him not to let Kibum know that we know.”

“Fine” With that Donghae went to his room, he still had some stuff to think about.

 

Next day

“Are you sure you don’t want someone to come with you?” asked Siwon.

“I’m very sure, don’t worry about me” Kibum felt like there was some change in his condition and that’s why he didn’t want anyone to come with him, if his condition did got worse, he didn’t want to let the boys know.

“Okay.. Good luck and be safe on your way.”

 

~~~

“Is he gone?” asked Donghae

“Yeah.. Why do you ask?”

“No reason.”

“Why isn’t he here yet?” Donghae asked to himself out loud without realizing.

“It hasn’t even been 10 minutes since he left” Siwon thought that Donghae was talking about Kibum.

Half hour passed since Kibum went to the hospital and Donghae was still waiting for someone, when suddenly the doorbell rang.

“Finally, he’s here” Donghae went to the door and opened it.

“Hankyung? Why are you here?” Asked Heechul, he was really happy, surprised and confused to see him since it hasn’t been 3 days since he left.

“Is he alright? What happened? Where is he?” Hankyung was so scared because of Donghae’s sudden call.

“Come in Hyung and calm down, I just called you because I need to tell you something.”

“Tell him something? Why would you bring him here to tell him that? It’s not even an good news” Kangin was confused, why would Donghae call him over to just tell him about Kibum’s condition?

“It’s not about that.. Well, it kind of is but not exactly.” And now, everyone was confused.

 

Donghae gathered everyone together and told them to sit down, meanwhile the members already explained Kibum’s condition.

“So, what do you want to tell us Donghae?” asked Leeteuk, somehow this was making Leeteuk worried.

“Euhm… How should I say this… First of all, please listen to my full story  and PLEASE don’t get angry or disagree with me. Okay?”

“Just tell us, I paused the game but I’m not sure if it will stay too long.” Kyunhyun was worrying about a game he was playing.

“First promise me you won’t get angry and that you will listen to me.”

“Okay, we promise!” Even though Leeteuk knew he would regret that line, he still said it.

“Okay.. I’m just going to say it… eeuhm .. I’m going to give my liver to Kibum.” He finally said it.

“What? What do you mean you’re giving your liver to Kibum?” Asked Eunhyuk

“I’m saying.. I want to save him and if I have to give my liver to do that, I will!”

“Are you out of your mind? You know Kibum needs more than just a piece of you liver to survive!” This was what Leeteuk was worrying about a minute ago.

“I know, that’s why I’m giving him my whole liver.”

“Whole liver? Is that even possible?” asked Shindong.

“YOU CAN’T!” Eunhyuk was getting really angry right now.

“Donghae.. Listen to me… Do you know you can’t live without a liver?” said Leeteuk

“I know.. I know what I’m doing, I’m not just saying this.. I thought a lot about this!”

“If you do this, are you sure you will be able to find an donor if Kibum can’t get one.”

“I know. I accepted the fact that I will probably die after the surgery, so please don’t make this a big deal.

“I’m sorry to say this, but you can’t do that! We will find a donor for Kibum, so just wait a little longer.”

“Hyung, didn’t you hear the doctor? He only has 3 weeks to live? Do you really expect me to watch him die?”

“No, I don’t and you won’t!”

“I really thought that Hyung would understand me the most!” Donghae said without even thinking about it.

“Me? You thought I would understand?” Leeteuk started to cry “How? How do you expect me to understand?” 

“I don’t know, you just seemed to, since you are the leader.” Donghae finally knew what he say about Leeteuk was wrong.

“No I don’t understand.. What? Leader? At this point I’m not your leader… I’m your guardian!” Leeteuk’s tears were getting out of control “Do you even know what position you’re putting me in? Have you ever thought about that?”

“I know.. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that!” Donghae felt so stupid to say that to him, out of all the members he had to say it to him, the one and only person that his father trusted his son to.

“I don’t want to hear anything about this matter anymore.. You’re not doing it!”

“Hyung, please! You promised!” Donghae was getting teary too.

“Well, I break my promise!”

“How can you do that to me?”

“Stop it Donghae! How do you expect us to go along with this idiotic plan of yours?” Said Heechul.

“Alright.. Fine, so you want to leave us? I understand? But what about your mother, do you want to leave her alone?”  said Leeteuk

“She won’t be alone, she has my brother, and about my mother.. I already talked to her and I convinced her”

“What? She agreed? You’re lying. How in the world would your mother let you die! Are you out of your mind?” said Eunhyuk.

“I’m not lying.. She really understands me!”

 

Everyone was shocked by Donghae’s words, they just couldn’t believe what they were hearing.

They talked for hours but they just couldn’t agree with what Donghae’s was saying.

No matter what they said Donghae didn’t change his mind.

 

“Forget it! You’re not doing this!”

“Hyung, please can’t you guys be more understanding”

“No, we can’t”

“I really wanted your support.. But if you’re not willing to accept this, then I guess I have to go through it without your support.”

“What? Are you serious about this! Can you hear yourself talking,  and do you know how stupid you sound?” said Heechul

“Yes, I am serious! I already made an appointment for the surgery.. So next week I’m going to the hospital with or without you.”

“AAH! YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE!” Yelled Heechul

“Let him be Hyung… Let him have the surgery..” Said Eunhyuk

“What? Eunhyuk, are you alright?” Shindong was surprised by Eunhyuk’s words and so were the rest.

“I’m fine.. Never been better!” he looked at the floor and started walking towards his room. The second he entered his room he started crying. “What did I just say? How could I say that!” The fact that he understood why Donghae wants to go through with this was killing him because he knew he would do the same for Donghae!  “I hate you!” at this point he really did hate him.. He hated him because he was about to leave him.

 

After Eunhyuk agreed with Donghae, they rest were just speechless and didn’t know what to do, but Donghae managed to convince them. They were against it but they also wanted to support him.