...

The Real Reason Why Hankyung, Kibum and Kangin Left ...

Weeks already passed and there was no news about the surgery. The members did everything they could to keep Kibum from the outside world. But unfortunately Super Junior’s 3rd album came out and they had to give a press conference. The thing is that before Kibum got sick, they told the fans that Kibum would participate in the new album and Kibum wants to keep his promise, so he wants to be present too.

--

“Kibum, are you sure you won’t to come too?” asked Leeteuk.

“I am. I don’t want to disappoint the fans and I don’t won’t to let my family think that I’m not doing fine.” Replied Kibum.

Even though Leeteuk knew it wasn’t a good idea to let him come, he couldn’t say no.

“Al right, if you want to come, I can’t stop you” Said Leeteuk smiling.

“Thank you Hyung!”

“Hyung! Where are my new shoes?” asked Heechul while entering the room.

“How should I know? You’re the one that wanted to hide them from us”

“AH! That’s right! I remember now... Thank you Hyung.”

“For what? I didn’t say anything?”

“Hyung.. You just breathing is enough!” said Heechul, he went out of the room jumping like a little kid who just found his mommy.

 

--

“Thank you everyone for being here today. We are here to announce the comeback of Super Junior” A man Introduced us.

“Hello everyone, Uli Super Juni-OR” They said all together like they always do. Everyone was going crazy, they were al screaming and yelling. Everyone was happy to see Kibum again because he was absent for so long. And because of that everyone was asking questions to Kibum.

Kibum tried to answer all the questions but the most asked questions he wasn’t able to answer.

The press conference was almost over and Super Junior stood up, said their goodbyes and how much they are thankful to ELF’s. Leeteuk was done with talking and gave the microphone to Kangin, right when he was handing it over to Kangin he saw Kibum, covering his mouth with his hand. Leeteuk went over to Kibum and stood next to him.

“Kibum, are you alright?” Whispered Leeteuk, but Kibum didn’t reply. Leeteuk turned to Kibum to face him and suddenly Kibum hugged Leeteuk.

“Hyung! I’m so sorry.. But .. I.. I really wanted … To keep it up.. But I don’t think I can anymore… Hyung, I feel so dizzy, I think I’ll throw up. Please Hyung, help me.” He whispered back, Leeteuk could feel tears falling on his shoulders.

‘Omg, what should I do? Come on Leeteuk , think of something. I have to help him.. God please help him.’ Leeteuk kept on thinking what he could do to get him out of there, but he couldn’t think of anything.

“Leeteuk oppa, what’s wrong?” asked a fan

‘What? What is she talking about?’ Thought Donghae, he looked at Leeteuk and saw Leeteuk and Kibum hugging. Donghae immediately knew that there was something wrong so he felt like he should do something to change the subject so that Leeteuk wouldn’t have to answer.

Donghae looked around and suddenly said “Who wants Eunhae moment?”  Everyone was shocked especially the members.

“AAAAAAAAAAAH” yelled the fans, everyone was going crazy. Because of what Donghae said, everyone forgot what that girl asked even that girl herself.

Donghae walked over to Eunhyuk and while he was reaching out for his hand, he gave Leeteuk a ‘Get out of here’ look. At first Leeteuk didn’t knew what he was doing but then Siwon pinched him and whispered “Leeteuk, get Kibum out of here”. After that Leeteuk brought Kibum away without anyone noticing it.

“Eunhyuk.. Should we make the fans happy?” asked Donghae

“W-what?” replied Eunhyuk who didn’t get what was going on.

“Come on Eunhyuk” Donghae did something weird with is eyes so that Eunhyuk would at least work along.  After Donghae dragged Eunhyuk with him they asked to the fans what they should do as a Eunhae couple. Of course there were all kind of things said, but they picked out the least embarrassing. Those two did a dance together with the song ‘nice & slow’.

 

The press conference was finally over and they all got home and brought Kibum to the doctor. After taking some medicine Kibum felt good again, he felt so ashamed of what happened even though he shouldn’t.

“Hyung, I’m so sorry for what happened today.” Said Kibum, he was so ashamed that he couldn’t even look into Leeteuk’s eyes.

“Kibum, why are you sorry? It’s not your fault! Don’t you ever say you’re sorry for being sick, you can’t help it!” replied Leeteuk.

“I know.. But it’s my fault.. You wanted to stop me but I wanted to come.. If I had just stayed home, then..” said Kibum and got interrupted by Leeteuk.

“Then the fans would’ve been disappointed, and you didn’t want that! The fans were so happy to see you, just see the bright side of it.”

“let’s just all forget what happened today. You did a good job today Kibum, I don’t think I could’ve done it, if it was me! We are so proud of you!” Said Hankyung.

“Okay, okay everyone, today was a long day, let’s just go to sleep. Kibum must be really tired.” Said Leeteuk

Everyone agreed with what Leeteuk said, and they all wished goodnight to each other and went to their rooms to get some sleep.