Why would you lie to me?

The Real Reason Why Hankyung, Kibum and Kangin Left ...

2 weeks already passed since Donghae had a dream about Kibum, that dream made him feel uneasy and he felt like it was some kind of sign from god. Something said to Donghae that Kibum had less time than that the doctor said and that was something he wasn’t planning to accept. So he felt like he should do something.

“Ah DAMN IT!”

“What’s wrong hyuk?” Donghae just woke up because of Eunhyuk.

“Nothing, it’s just that stupid chair, it’s always in my way.”

“Did you hurt your toe again?” said Donghae laughing

“Yes.. My poor toe! Donghae, why aren’t you up yet?” asked Eunhyuk

“What do you mean, what time is it?”

“It’s 10:25” Eunhyuk replied, it wasn’t like Donghae to wake up that late, not that it’s ‘late’ but it is late for Donghae.

“ WHAT? 10:25? OMG!!” Donghae jumped out of his bed and started dressing up.

“What’s wrong? Why are you in such a rush?”

“I have to be somewhere and I’m late!! Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“How should I know that you have to be somewhere?” Eunhyuk was getting a little angry because of the fact that he didn’t know about this.

“I’m sorry… I have to go now..”

“Where are you going and with who?” Eunhyuk was getting angrier.

“Just somewhere with just someone, okay bye now..” And with that he left the room.

“Donghae wait...” he left so fast that Eunhyuk couldn’t finish his sentence “I SAID WAIT!!!”

 

Eunhyuk went to the living room with mumbling some stuff to himself.

“What’s wrong Eunhyuk” asked Sungmin when he saw his angry face.

“What?” Oh.. Nothing,  I’m just not that happy right now”  he said while heading to the kitchen yelling “DONGHAE”

“Donghae’s not there” Said Sungmin

“Then where is he?” Eunhyuk was getting really annoyed

“He left like 2 minutes ago.”

“What?  Didn’t he eat breakfast?”

“Nope, he said he was late and he had to be somewhere.”

“Greaaat” Said Eunhyuk in a sarcastic way and after that he went back to his room.

 

 ~~~~~~

“I’m going out for a while.” Said Leeteuk

“Where are you going?” asked Kangin

“Just somewhere.” Leeteuk was so bad at lying so he looked away to avoid eye contact with Kangin.

“Why is everyone going ‘somewhere’?” asked Eunhyuk but no one heard him because he didn’t say it loud enough for them to hear.

“I’ll come with you.” Said Kangin

“NO” said Leeteuk with a loud voice “You don’t have to come” and after that he walked out as soon as he could so that Kangin couldn’t say anything else.

“HYUNG!” Yelled Kangin even though he knew it was pointless “Oh no you didn’t”  A ‘no’ wasn’t going to stop Kangin from going with him.

“Where are you going Kangin?” asked Siwon.

“Let me guess.. Somewhere?” Said Eunhyuk before Kangin could reply.

“Yes, you’re right, I’m going to that somewhere place where Leeteuk is going” Yep, Kangin was going to stalk Leeteuk.

“What's with these jealous people today, first Eunhyuk and now Kangin?” Sungmin couldn’t resist but to say it, he knew that it would annoy Eunhyuk.

“YAH! Sungmin-ah, I am not jealous!” Eunhyuk was getting red “I’m not the type to get jealous.”

~~~~~

Kangin was following Leeteuk, he really wanted to know where he was going and why he wouldn’t say where he was going. It’s not like him to hide things from Kangin.

‘You better have a good reason!’ thought  Kangin.

After walking for over 15 minutes Leeteuk stopped walking and looked at his watch, it seems like he was waiting for someone, which Kangin thought was a girl. Someone suspicious was walking towards Leeteuk, but Kangin couldn’t see who it was because he was wearing a hat and looking at the ground. ‘So it’s not a girl?’ Kangin apparently thought wrong.

Leeteuk and that guy were talking like they were really close and then suddenly Leeteuk hugged him.

‘What is he doing?’ Kangin couldn’t take it anymore and was thinking to go straight to them and see who it was.

‘Maybe I shouldn’t bother them? I mean, I sure Leeteuk will tell me if I just ask him.” Kangin thoughts stopped him from walking and helped him to decide to leave them alone. He was just about to turn around and walk away but something stopped him, the guy who was wearing a hat looked up and smiled at Leeteuk. Kangin was so shocked, he couldn’t believe what he just saw.. He wasn’t shocked by the fact that the guy smiled at him but by the fact that it was someone he knew.