Please... Don't

The Real Reason Why Hankyung, Kibum and Kangin Left ...

A week already passed since Donghae told everyone what he was about to do. Even though they didn’t like his plan they still agreed to support him. It was already time for the surgery but they still didn’t tell Kibum about it, because they knew he wouldn’t agree. That’s why Donghae came up with a plan, 3 days before they made Kibum sign some papers saying it was for their manager and the plan is to tell Kibum today and if he doesn’t agree, which he won’t, then Siwon will hit him and make him unconscious.

“Thank you Siwon, I know it’s hard for you!”

“Sure” Siwon replied with a cold voice.

“Is everyone ready? He’ll be here in 10 minutes.” Donghae was so nervous that something would go wrong.

“Yeah, we’re ready!” Said Kyuhyun and gave Donghae his most hatefull look. They were so against it but there wasn’t anything they could do about it.

“You’re  back?” asked Donghae when Kibum entered the dorm.

“Yeah, I’m back.”  Kibum looked around and felt that something was wrong “What’s this? Everyone’s together, this is weird?”

“eeuhm.. Kibum, why don’t you take a seat?” asked Leeteuk

“Why? What’s wrong?” Kibum definitely knew that he wasn’t going to like what he was about to hear.

“We have to tell you something.. well  Donghae has to tell you something!”  

“Alright..” after hesitating Kibum sat down “What is it Donghae?”

“Donghae, do you want me to tell him or would you like to?” Leeteuk tried to offer help even though he was scared to death to talk about it.

“Thank you hyung.. But I think I should tell him”

“Tell me what?” Kibum started to get worried

“Kibum, you have to listen to me carefully and don’t argue with me and just do as I say, Arasso?”

“I won’t argue with you if it’s not something to argue about, and I will do as you say if you won’t ask unreasonably stuff.” Kibum’s answer was clear, there was no way he would agree with what Donghae was about to say.  

“No! You won’t argue with me and you will do as I say!” Donghae’s way of talking was scaring Kibum.

“I.. Fine!” Was all that Kibum could reply.

“Okay.. I’ll just say it! Kibum I have decided to save your life…” Kibum’s reaction was changed from worried to confused “I’m going to give you my liver” He finally said.

“What?” Kibum started laughing “What are you saying Donghae?” It all seemed like a joke to Kibum, he didn’t take any word that Donghae said serious.

“Stop laughing, I’m serious! I TOLD YOU I’M GOING TO SAVE YOU!” Donghae’s emotions started taking  over, for some reason he was angry.

“Hyung, what is he talking about?” Kibum asked to Leeteuk

“Kibum, he’s not joking about this! He’s serious!” Even Leeteuk sounded serious which was not like him.

“This is ridiculous! Do you even know what you’re saying? .. What? Your liver? You know you can’t save me with just a peace of you liver, don’t you?”

“I know.. That’s why I’m giving you my whole liver!”

“Your whole liver? That’s not possible, a person can’t survive without a liver, don’t you know that? You should’ve thought about that before you even started this conversation!” It seemed like it wasn’t getting through Kibum.

“I have and I know a person can’t live without a liver. I KNOW!”

“Then why are you acting this way?”

“BECAUSE  I WON’T LET YOU DIE!” Donghae couldn’t take it anymore and turned around to calm himself down.

“What? Are you saying you’re going to die in my place? … Hyung, what is he talking about? What’s gotten into him?” Kibum was so lost and didn’t understand a thing of what was going on.

“Kibum, calm down! I know what he’s saying doesn’t make any sense, but we’ve already talked to him and there’s no way we can change his mind.” Leeteuk tried to calm him down

“This is stupid! We will find a donor, we still have 5 months” Kibum lied “So we have time enough..”

“5 months? How can you lie to us? .. Last week it was just 3 weeks, now it’s changed to 5 month again? Stop fooling us Kibum, we already know the truth!”

“W..what? H..how… how did you know?” 

“That doesn’t matter, all that matters is that we have to go to the hospital right now!”

“NO! I won’t let you do this! How can you be so selfish Donghae?”

“Selfish? Me?? Fine, then I’m selfish but … I won’t let you die! No matter how hard you’re against it.”

“AAAH I have enough of this! You don’t want to see me die but we have to see you die? Bull!”

“It doesn’t matter.. Now let’s go” Donghae took Kibum by his wrist and tried to pull him along.

“NO! Let go of me” Kibum took his hand away “I’m not going anywhere!”

“Kibum, please.. Please do as I say” Donghae said nicely “Don’t let me make you”

“You’re not going to make me do anything!” said Kibum and started walking away, he was about to go outside but then suddenly Siwon stopped him by blocking his way.

“You can’t go!” Siwon walked to him but Kibum took a few steps back.

“What are you doing?” Kibum stopped when he reached the wall. “S..Si…Siwon..why..”

Siwon looked into his eyes and stared for a few seconds “I’m so sorry” he said and punched him out ‘Please God, forgive me’.

“AAAH” yelled Ryeowook when Kibum fell to the floor

Donghae went to Siwon and put his hand on his shoulder and said “Thank you Siwon”

“Don’t” he said and threw his hand away

“Okay now.. quick, we have to get him to the hospital before he wakes up.”