Fighting!

The Real Reason Why Hankyung, Kibum and Kangin Left ...

2 Weeks later

 

Kibum was getting sicker and sicker, the members felt really bad for seeing him like that, the worst part was that they couldn't help him.

The doctor said that he should avoid stress as much as possible, but he couldn't because every time they went out, the fans would run to them and take pictures, and in interviews, the reporters.. They always ask

to Kibum stuff like 'What’s wrong with you lately? Why are you so pale? How is your health? .." But he couldn't answer to those Questions!

So the members felt like they should do something to help Kibum to avoid stress. They all gathered around to talk about what they should do.. No one could think of something.

"I know what we should do!" said Kangin

"Really? What is it? Tell us." Said Leeteuk 

"Well, like everyone knows that I like fighting and drinking.. So I was thinking we could hire someone and I'll act like I'm really drunk, and then I will start a fight. I think that will keep people busy for a while!"

"What? NO WAY! I don't want you to get involved in this!" said Kibum

"It's my decision! Don't argue with me, or I'll start a fight with you too." said Kangin looking angry at Kibum

"I think it's a good plan... But you won't get hurt, will you?" asked Leeteuk

"Me? Why would I? We're talking about Kangin right now!"

“I know you guys want to help me, but it doesn’t matter.. I mean, you heard the doctor, there is no chance if I don’t get the surgery.” Said Kibum

“What? How can you say that? How can you be so selfish?” said Siwon while he walked towards Kibum.  The look on Siwon’s face made Kibum really scared so he took some steps back until he hit against the wall.

“I-I don’t mean it that way, I’m just saying we shouldn’t waste time”

“Even though I know you don’t believe in God like I do, I still didn’t expect it from you!” Said Siwon making a fist.

“What did you expect? That we can overcome this? You should know it better Siwon, we can’t do anything against the will of god!”

The words that Kibum said made Siwon really angry because somehow he knew that he was right. Siwon couldn’t control his anger so he raised his fist because at this moment he wanted to hit him. Everyone was shocked because of the way Siwon was acting except Heechul, he felt like Kibum deserves to be hit.

“Siwon, don’t do. Please!” Said Ryeowook getting teary. Siwon looked back and saw Ryeowook’s face, It was like a puppy in the rain without a home. Because of Ryeowook, Siwon couldn’t hit him so he just hit the wall and said “God wants you to be strong and fight for your life, because this is just a test!”

“I know it is and I failed!” said Kibum trying not to look in siwon’s eyes.

“Easy for you, You’re just gonna die, but what about the rest? What about your parents and your sister? What about the ELF’s? WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, US?” Said Siwon raising his voice

“Do you think I like it? Do you think I like this pain?”

“What? Is that all you’re thinking of? The pain? I’m sorry but this might sound selfish, but the pain you’re going through can’t be compared to the pain we are going through!” Siwon sighed and made himself to calm down "Why is it always that no one thinks of the ones that are around the sick person?”

 

Listening to Siwon, Kibum felt like he was wrong about what he said.

“You’re wrong Hyung, don’t you understand it? Why I’m being this way?”

“No, I don’t! Why don’t you explain it to me?”

“ If you insist! … I don’t like this either, and I know that what you guys are going through is much harder than what i’m going through…”

“Kibum, you don’t have to do this” Donghae interrupted him

“Donghae, let him finish!” Said Siwon without moving his eyes away from Kibum

“No Donghae, I have to say this!” said Kibum

“Yes, he has to explain why he doesn’t want to fight this” added Siwon

“You know what hurts more than this disease? …. Seeing you guys hurt and working really hard to help me, going through all this trouble because of me! I don’t want to be a burden to you guys, I just want to enjoy the rest of the time i have with all of you without thinking about the rest! I don’t want to have regrets!...” Suddenly Kibum fell on the ground and started to cry “Siwon, Please understand! I don’t see this as a punishment of god and I don’t blame god either! I just want to have good memories before I…” Kibum started to cry harder.

No one knew what to say because they were all busy crying except Sungmin. Sungmin had left the living room when Kibum started crying.

“Kibum, stop crying.. Please!” Said Leeteuk and went over to him and pulled him off the ground and hugged him.

"Kibum, we understand and so does Siwon, but what he means is that even if you think it won't help or change anything, you still have to do all that you can. You have to fight this!" said Leeteuk swallowing his tears.

"Please Kibum, you can't give up just like that!" Ryeowook added.

Kibum looked around him and realized that everyone was crying.

"Arasso, I won't give up! I will fight until I can!" he wanted to make them feel good and said what they wanted to hear.

Ryeowook was so happy to hear it that he didn't even realize just saying he will fight won't help him to survive. He ran to him and hugged him, along with Leeteuk.

 

After everyone calmed down and stopped crying, they finally realized that sungmin wasn't around them.

"Where is Sungmin?" Asked Yesung

"wasn't he here just now?" said Kangin

"Yah, Kyuhyun, didn't you even realize that he's not here?" said Heechul

"I did, he left the room when kibum started crying" replied Kyuhyun

"What? ...Why?" asked Kibum

"Just because.. You know how he doesn't like to cry in front of people? Well he was getting teary and left before you even noticed it... Poor Sungmin, he thinks that no one saw him" said Kyuhyun with a smirk on his face.

"Omg, really? Is he really crying?" Said Kangin surprised

"Aha" said Kyuhyun

"He shouldn't be crying alone in this situation" Said Leeteuk worried. "I'll be right back, I want to see if he's all right"

"Hyung don't, you will hurt his pride." said Kyuhyun

"I don't care about his pride right now, all I care about is how he's doing!"

 

Leeteuk started walking and thinking about what he should do when he sees him crying, But Leeteuk thoughts were interrupted by Heechul.

"Hyung, wait for me. I want to see his pride crashing down!" Heechul ran after him.

"Good idea Hyung.. Wait for me too, I never saw him crying!! Omg, this will be so much fun!" Said Kangin and ran also after Leeteuk.

Leeteuk turned around and looked at them "Yah!" They stopped and gave him a 'did we do something wrong' innocent look.

---

Leeteuk knocked on Sungmin's door but there was no answer.

"Sungmin-ah, what are you doing? Are you all right? Can you hear me? Sungmin-ah" Leeteuk kept on asking questions.

"Yah! Just go in, I'm not here to see him after he whipped away his tears!" Said Kangin and pushed Leeteuk. He was trying to push him inside, but failed cuz the door wasn’t open.

"Kangin-ah, you can't do that to our leader! Oh, you child." Said Heechul sarcastically. " Leeteuk, could you move out of the way?"

"Why?" Asked Leeteuk.

"Just because.. I want to try something." replied Heechul

"Okay..?" Said Leeteuk doubtfully.

"And now? What are you going to do?" asked Kangin.

"You'll see!" said Heechul with a smirk on his handsome face.

Heechul grabbed the door handle, he rushed in yelling "WHAHAHAH" He looked around, standing like an idiot with his hands moving around like he was some kind of ghost.

"Is that it? Were we waiting for this?... I can't believe that you're my Hyung!" Said Kangin

"I know right! You're too happy to have me as your Hyung!" Heechul said proudly.

When the boys got inside the room they were surprised to see Sungmin sleeping. It looked like he fell asleep while he was crying because he's pillow was all wet and he's face had still a worried look and there were some tears falling.

"Look at him! Pretending that he's asleep. Still protecting his pride!" said Kangin.

Heechul wanted to wake him up, because he also thought that he was pretending. He took his hand out but he got stopped by Leeteuk.

"Don't. Let him sleep!" said Leeteuk

"Hyung, he's not.." Kangin turned around and saw Leeteuk crying.

"Just let him sleep! Even though he doesn't show it, he's probably hurt most of all!" Said Leeteuk while putting a blanket on him.

 

"Good night Sungmin-ah"