What?

The Real Reason Why Hankyung, Kibum and Kangin Left ...

After knowing the truth about Hankyung, Heechul was himself again and started to eat and sleep normally. Time was passing by and there was still no change in the waiting list, and Kibum surely wasn’t getting better. The fact that it’s been 7 months since Kibum was told he only had a year to live, made everyone feel so helpless. All they could do was watch Kibum get worse and worse…

 

“Hyung, when will you be back.” Asked Siwon

“I don’t know.. Maybe in a month or sooner.” Hankyung was going to china again to play his part of the game.

“I choose sooner!” Said Ryeowook, like it was up to him to decide.

“Remember to eat well and take care of yourself!” said Leeteuk, it really worried him to let him go alone, but the fact that he’ll be there with his family made him feel beter.

“Of course Hyung! Take you everyone for understanding and for accepting me back!”

“What are  you saying? You shouldn’t take us, we should take you!” Said Heechul, and he was right.

So everyone gathered around Hankyung and they all hugged him together “Thank you Hankyung-ah”

 

~~~

They said their goodbye’s and Hankyung left,now they were 12 again. Even though they were sad they felt relieved because this time hankyung didn’t leave Super Junior he just went to visit his parents.

“Should we something fun?” asked Yesung out of nowhere.

“What do you mean?” asked Sungmin

“You know.. a game or something. I’m so bored.”

“Should we watch a movie?”  Suggested Siwon and with that they decided to watch a movie.

 

“What should we watch?” asked Leeteuk

“Let’s watch something funny.. How about Baby and me?” Said Donghae

“OOH Yeah, let’s watch that, even though I’ve seen it already, I want to watch it again. It’s so good!” Eunhyuk was getting excited and getting out of controle.

“Calm down Eunhyuk… we get it, if you want to watch it so shal it be” Said Kyuhyun with an historical voice “But should we wake up Kibum?”

“No, let him sleep. I think he’s tired.” Said Leeteuk  

So they were watching the movie and we having so much fun.  Because the boys were laughing so hard Kibum woke up, he went to the living room and sat down next to Donghae and watched along without asking anything. 

Shindong fell asleep half through it but woke up because Kibum suddenly started coughing.

“Yah, are you alright?” said Kangin

“Yeah, I’m fine.. Don’t worry about  it and just watch the movie.” Answered Kibum and put his hand before his mouth. He stood up and tried to go to the kitchen but got stopped by Donghae

“What’s that?” 

“What’s what?” Kibum didn’t want to worry anyone and tried to walk away again but Donghae grabbed his wrist and stopped him again.

“This. What is this!” he said in an angry tone and opened  his hand. Everyone was shocked to see blood on his hand.

“Kibum-ah, what is that? Is that blood?” Leeteuk was getting scared, he didn’t know what to do when he saw that blood.

“It’s nothing, really!” Kibum also didn’t know what to do or to say.

“It’s nothing? I think you’re wrong!” Donghae was getting more angry “Hyung, we should take him to the hospital.”

“Ye.. Yeah, you’re right”

“No! I don’t need to go to the hospital, I’m fine, it’s just blood because I was coughing so hard, not a big deal!”

“Not a big deal? People don’t cough blood without a reason! And for your information, you’re sick remember.”

“Whatever… Still I don’t want to go to the hospital.” Kibum was being really stubborn.

“Then we’ll bring the doctor here.”

 

After several minutes the doctor arrived and did a full check up on Kibum. Everyone was so scared and waiting for the doctor to come out of Kibum’s room.

“DOCTOR!” Said Siwon when he saw him coming out of the room.

“How is he? Why did he cough blood? What’s wrong with him?” Donghae asked so many questions so fast that the doctor didn’t get time to answer them all.

“He’s sleeping right now.. Park Jung Soo, can I talk to you in private?” said the doctor.

“S..Sure” Leeteuk was so scared for what he was about to hear.

“What’s wrong doctor? What is it that you can’t tell in front of the boys?”

“I didn’t want to say this to all of them because I wanted you to give them time and tell them yourself.”

“Tell them what?” Leeteuk was getting teary.

“I’m so sorry to tell you this… But Kibum only got 3 weeks to live if he doesn’t get the surgery.” The doctor finally said it, and it wasn’t something that would make Leeteuk happy, but it was the other way round. When Leeteuk heard those words, he felt his heart breaking into pieces.

“Wha.. What do you mean? You said he had a year to live.. So he still has 5 month’s!  Before that we will find a donor! So doctor please don’t say that! Please don’t take your words back.. Please” Leeteuk started begging him, he felt down and grabbed his legs and started crying “Please save him doctor... You can’t let him die!! I beg you please save him!!”

“I’m so sorry, there is nothing I can do, if I could change the waiting list and  put him first I really would do that, but you know I can’t do that, other patient’s  are in need too... I’m so sorry.”

“I understand what you’re saying doctor, I really do.. But that’s not enough.. I mean there must be another way.. Please!”

“I know you can’t accept this and I’m sorry for saying this but I think you should mentally get really.” The doctor said what he must say.

“What? What do you mean get really? NO! We don’t have to get ready for anything! We won’t!” Leeteuk was getting from sad to angry.

“I’m so sorry..” Said the doctor and left.

 

The doctor left after giving him the bad news. And Leeteuk was the one who had to tell everyone. He really didn’t know how he should tell them.. There actually wasn’t a good way to tell someone that their brother was dying. 

 

“Hyung, what did the doctor say?” said Donghae as soon as Leeteuk entered their house.

“Euh.. what? Doctor?.. What?” Leeteuk was still in shock and confused when he saw Donghae’s face. How could he tell to that face that his best friend is dying.  Eventually Leeteuk couldn’t control his tears anymore and started to get teary eyes.

“Euhm.. I need to tell ... Tell you something .. I don’t know how I should say this..” his tears were unstoppable now.

“Hyung, stop it. You’re scaring me!” Said Ryeowook “What are you trying to say?”

“The doctor.. He said tha” Leeteuk tried to say but Donghae interrupted him

“Don’t! Don’t tell us!”

“I’m so sorry Donghae... I really didn’t want to say this.” Leeteuk couldn’t look into Donghae’s eyes and kept on looking at the floor.

“Hyung Please.. DON’T” Donghae started to cry too, he knew what he was trying to say but didn’t want to hear it.

“I know you don’t want to hear this, but there is no other way... And we have to get ready.”

“What do you mean get ready?” asked Kyuhyun.

“The doctor said he only has 3 weeks to live.” Leeteuk finally said it, saying it with is own mouth hurts  him more than hearing it from the doctor.

“WHAT? 3 WEEKS?” Everyone had expected something like 2 month’s or something but not 3 weeks.

“How can it be 3 weeks, he still has 5 month’s!” said Siwon.

“I know.. But the doctor says his condition got worse and that there is nothing he can do about it.”

Hearing all those stuff, Donghae had enough of it and took off, he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Where are you going?” asked Eunhyuk

“Away!” He simply replied

“Away? Where away?”

“AWAY FROM HERE!” and he got out of the house without saying anything else.

“DONGHAE!” Yelled Eunhyuk “WE ARE AS MUCH HURT AS YOU!”