Thank you Hyung...

The Real Reason Why Hankyung, Kibum and Kangin Left ...

“Hyung, are you sleeping?” Said Hankyung while knocking on Leeteuk’s door.

“No, I’m not, you can come in.” replied Leeteuk  “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing much.. It’s just that, I was surfing on the net and saw the newest article and saw the comments that fans wrote about us.”

“Aha, so? What are you saying?” asked Leeteuk confused.

“Well, the comments were like ‘omg, what’s wrong with Kibum? Why is he so pale? Is he sick?’ Do you see what I mean?”

“What? Are they still on about that?” Leeteuk was angry with the media, they just won’t leave Kibum alone.

“Yes they are! Hyung, I think we should do something, Kangin getting into a fight isn’t helping anymore, we should do something else.” Said Hankyung, and he seemed like he had something on his mind.

“I know, but what?” asked Leeteuk

“I thought of something, and that’s why I came, I wanted to see if you’re okay with it.”

“What is it? Tell me.”

 

---

 

“Everyone wake up!” yelled Leeteuk and went into everyone’s bedroom to wake them up.

Everyone gathered together in the living room, still half asleep.

“WHYY Hyung? Why do we need to wake up so early? We don’t have any schedules.” Whined Eunhyuk

Egnoring Eunhyuk’s question, Leeteuk asked to Kibum “Kibum, how are you feeling today?”

“I’m fine, why?”

“Will you be okay if we all go somewhere?” Leeteuk was acting so weird that even the members felt it.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. But where are we going?”

“You’ll see. It’s somewhere we haven’t been in a long time.”

“I don’t know what you guys think, but I smell something fishy” Said Heechul looking at everyone.

“It wasn’t me Hyung!” Said Donghae really fast

“Not that you moron”

“So everyone, be really in 30 minutes” said Leeteuk

“Wait Hyung, I can’t come” Said Hankyung

“Why can’t you come?” asked Leeteuk, playing his role really wel.

“I promised my mom that I would visit her today, so I’m going to China for 1 week.” He explained.

“Ah, I see. .. Okay, then It’s just 12 of us”

“NOO!! Hankyung, you have to come” Said Heechul, who doesn’t have any clue of what’s going on.

“I’m sorry Heechul, I can’t, I promised my mom!”

“Pff.. Sure, go wherever you want!” Said Heechul, kind of disappointed.

“Heechul, don’t be like this!” said Hankyung “You’ll regret it” he said it like he was teasing him, but the thing that Heechul didn’t knew was that he actually could regret it, not just saying ‘go wherever you want’ but also letting him go to China.

“Arasso, Arasso! Just stop looking at me like that!” Said Heechul and gave him a smile.

--

“Let’s go people!” said Leeteuk.

“Yeah, yeah, We.Got.It.” Said Kyuhyun annoyed, he looked over to Leeteuk “Hyung” he added quickly when he saw his face and gave him his most adorable smile!

“Do you have to smile like that? You know I can’t get mad at you when you look like that.”

“I know Hyung” He said and he was still using that smile.

 

“I’d like to know where we are going” Said Siwon

“You’ll see, I think you all be really happy… We are almost there.”

“Omg really?” Said Ryeowook who couldn’t wait anymore.

“Yes, look over there” Leeteuk pointed at something, everyone looked where he was pointing

“Omg are you going to the amusement park? “ Said Eunhyuk

“Yep, do you guys want too?”

“OF COURSE” shouted Shindong

“Is this a good idea Hyung? I mean what if people will notice us?” Said Kangin

“It’s okay, there won’t be any people here, there’s gonna be only us.”

 

The boys were having the best time. It’s been so long since the last time they’ve been to an amusement park, they were having so much fun that they even forgot about all the problems they had and all the worries, even Leeteuk forgot why he brought them there.

Hours were passing by and it was almost time to go back, even though they didn’t want to. That place was like their world, without any people, without any problems. It was the place were some of them met 11 years ago, the place were their friendship began.

 

“Hyung, thank you so much for bringing us here.” Said Sungmin

“You’re welcome” Said Leeteuk “But guys, it’s time to go now.”

“Really? I want to stay a bit longer” Said Donghae

“Hyung, can I just quickly go to the restroom?” asked Kibum.

“Sure, do you want someone to go with you?”

“No, it’s alright, I’ll be fine.”

 

“Leeteuk-ah, this was really a fun day” said Kyuhyun.

“Really? Kyuhyun, you even liked it?” asked Leeteuk surprised.

“Of course I did”

“But Hyung, why did you want to come here so suddenly?” asked Siwon

“Omg that reminds me!..” Leeteuk suddenly remembered why he brought them there ‘I can’t tell them, just not right now’ he was thinking of something to chance the subject. “Isn’t Kibum back yet?”

“No, not yet” replied Yesung.

“Shouldn’t he be back by now?” asked Sungmin

Leeteuk looked at his watch and noticed that it’s been 15 min since he went to the restroom, before Leeteuk could answer ,Ryeowook came to them running as fast as he could.

“Ryeowook, why are you running? And why are you shaking?” asked Donghae

“Hyung.. Hyung” he said and fell on the ground crying, because he didn’t had any strength to stand on his feet.

The look on Ryeowook’s face made everyone scared and they all thought of the same thing that could’ve happen, Kibum was the first thing that came up to their minds.

“Ryeowook, what happened? RYEOWOOK, TELL US” Said Donghae impatiently

“Kib.. Kibum-ah .. He fainted.. HYUNG HE’S LYING ON THE GROUND” yelled Ryeowook.

“WHAT?!!” Everyone shouted.

 

Even though they knew that Kibum was sick, they just didn’t admit it and didn’t want to face the truth. But when they saw Kibum lying on the floor, helplessly lying there without anyone that could help or save him, that’s when they realized that he actually is sick. Even though the truth hurts, they’ve faced it.

---

“Kibum, you’re awake!” said Eunhyuk

“How are you feeling?” asked Donghae.

“I’m fine.. But what I’m I doing here?” asked Kibum

“You fainted, don’t you remember?” replied Donghae

“No, the only thing I remember is that I was going to the restroom and then everything went black”

“I’ll go get the doctor and let him know you’re awake.” Said Leeteuk

 

“How is he doctor?” asked Siwon.

“He’s fine now. He was just tired, that’s why he fainted. There is no change in his condition, so that’s good.” Said the doctor and wrote some things on a paper and went away.

“He said I’m fine, so why do guys still have that look on your faces?”

Everyone was quiet, they didn’t know how to tell him what happened.

“Why is everyone acting weird? Did something happen? … Heechul Hyung, you usually tell what’s on your mind, so please tell me what’s wrong.” Said Kibum and looked at Heechul and was surprised to see him with teary eyes, he kind of looked angry and sad at the same time. He just stood there looking at him ‘ Why am I acting this way? It’s not his fault!’ thought Heechul. He took the remote and put the tv on.

“That’s what happened” He said coldly and went outside.

 

“Super Junior’s Hankyung is holding a lawsuit against SM Entertainment. Is he leaving Super Junior? Stay with us and know the reason behind the lawsuit in next week’s press conference.” It was all over the news. Kibum was shocked to hear it and thought that it was his fault.

“Hyung, what does this mean? Why are they saying that Hankyung is leaving us? What going on?” asked Kibum

“I don’t know Kibum, we’ve heard it this morning.” Replied Leeteuk

“Is it true? Is Hankyung really leaving?”

“I think so, our manager called us and said confirmed it.” It was so hard for Leeteuk to lie to them, but he had to do it. There was no way going back. If everything is settled, only then he can tell them the real reason why Hankyung is leaving.