Thank you

The Real Reason Why Hankyung, Kibum and Kangin Left ...

“Hyung, I’m going out for a while.” Said Heechul

“What? Where are you going?” asked Leeteuk

“Just, somewhere”

“Is it something really important?”

“Not that important but still.. Why do you ask?” Heechul was confused because of the way Leeteuk was acting.

“If it’s not that important then you can’t go” There was a reason why Heechul couldn’t go.

“what? Why can’t I go?” okay, now Heechul’s more confused.

“Eeuhm.. you can’t go because… Because we’re having a guest.” Leeteuk gave him the reason why but he still couldn’t say who was coming.

“Who’s coming?”

“Just someone.. You’ll see.”

“Hyung, you’re acting really weird lately.. Great now I have to take these clothes off.” Heechul went back to his room to change his clothes.

---

“Hyung, I need to talk to you.” Said Kangin with a serious tone “It’s about last week.”

“Okay, what’s wrong? Tell ..” Leeteuk was saying but got interrupted  by the door ring. “Let’s talk some other time, our guest is here.” Leeteuk rushed to the living room and gathered everyone together.

“What is Hyung?” Asked Kyuhyun annoyed.

“Listen everyone, when I open this door, I want you guys to behave and don’t get angry and whatever happens let that person talk, okay?”

“Hyung, you’re scaring me” Said Ryeowook.

“Just promise me.”  Because of the look in Leeteuk’s eyes they couldn’t say no.

Leeteuk was so nervous that his hand started shaking when he was opening the door.

The door was finally open en their guest walked in, everyone was shocked and couldn’t believe who was standing in front of them, except Kangin, he kind of had a feeling that it would be him.

“What is he doing here?” Said Heechul in a rude way.

“Everyone, please don’t forget what I said and what you guys promised me!”

“Hello everyone.. It’s really nice to see yo..” That guys was talking when Heechul got angry and interrupted him.

“Well, it’s not nice to see you.. So please leave!” He tried to be as polite as he could.

“Heechul, please let him talk.. You promised.”

Kibum, who was still sleeping woke up because of the noises “What’s happening?” he said while entering the living room, he looked around and “Hankyung Hyung?” Even Kibum was shocked to see him.

“Hello Kibum, how are you feeling?” asked Hankyung concerned

“I..I’m.. I’m fine”

“Kibum, you don’t have to be nice to him, he was just about to leave anyway.” Heechul’s anger was talking over.

“Heechul, please listen.. Everyone please let me explain everything.” Hankyung was getting teary.

“Explain what? That you left us? What is there to explain, it’s really clear to us so don’t even waste your breath on it. We understand.”

“No, you don’t! I didn’t leave you, I was just …” Hankyung didn’t know how he should put it in words.

“Tired of us? Using us? Playing with our feelings? Wich ..”

“Hyung, stop it. Let him finish.” Kangin interrupted him.

“Even you? Did you know he was coming too?”

“No, I didn’t. But I did have a feeling it was him!” said Kangin.

“What? How did you know?” asked Leeteuk

“I followed you last week and saw you talking to Hankyung Hyung..”

“What? You followed me? Why?”

“Because I was angry that you wouldn’t tell me where you was going! ..Forget about that, Hankyung what do you want to explain?”

“Thank you Kangin.. Well, I wanted to say that I didn’t leave Super Junior or SM Entertainment, it was all planned by me.”

“What? What do you mean planned?” asked Eunhyuk

“You remember when Kangin acted like he got into a fight? Well.. it was something like that, I acted like I was leaving Super Junior so that the news would stop asking questions about Kibum and start asking question about me.”  Finally Hankyung explained everything.

“Do you really think we will believe that?” Said Heechul. Even though he didn’t believe him, he is hoping that it’s true.

“It’s true!” Said Leeteuk

“What do you mean? How do you know?”

“Do you remember when we went to the amusement park? Well, the night before Hankyung came to my room and that’s when he thought of this plan and I helped him, so the next morning I took you guys to the amusement park so that Hankyung could do as planned.” Leeteuk felt relieved, everything was out now.

“Is that really true Hyung?” asked Donghae

“Yes, it is”

Everying seemed to be going well and everyone believed what Leeteuk told them but suddenly Heechul stormed out of the living room and went to his room.

“Heechul, wait..” Hankyung wanted to go after him but Kangin stopped him

“Let him be, just give him some time.”

---

Heechul rushed to his room and took his phone.

“Hyung, is it true?” He was trying to stay calm.

“Aah, did he tell you everything?” Said his manager.

“Yes, he did.. So tell me is it true?”

“Yes, it’s true, Hankyung is still a member of Super Junior, but you can’t let anyone know, understand.”

Heechul hung up without saying anything and went back to the living room.

Everyone was really happy to have Hankyung back, they were talking and laughing, it’s seemed like a dream to them.

“YAH!” Said Heechul. Everyone turned around to see the angry Heechul

“Hyung, don’t be angry.. Can’t you just be happy he’s back?” Donghae was worried that he might do something stupid, like hit him.

Heechul walked towards Hankyung with an angry look in his eyes, when he finally got close to him, he suddenly hugged him “Thank you for coming back” he whispered. He hugged him tighter and started to cry “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I couldn’t tell you, it had to seem real. If I told you, you wouldn’t be sad and then the fans would notice something.”

“So you wanted me to be sad?” Well… It worked!” Finally a smile appeared on Heechul’s face.