I want the real you!!

Liar...!!!

Sungmin just continued running, she could hear Kyuhyun calling her from behind but she just ignored it.. She really loves Kyu but she also really hate players. What can she do? She fell for a player. A fake! She controlled her tears and just continued to run but soon she lost her breath. *huff.huff* She was too tired to move. Too bad, Kyuhyun was able to catch up to her..

Sungmin's Pov

"Min~" Just go away! I don't want to face him..."go away.." "why?" "why?! Why?! Oh, so now you are playing innocent! You just broke someone's heart!! You are a player!! And you know what I hate the most?!" Kyu shook his head.. "Players! Thats right and it's you!!" "Min-ah~" "Don't, call me that, Cho Kyuhyun!!" I could feel that my anger kept raising. I don't want to hear his voice, calling my name... I might fall for him once again..."Go away..." I turned around and started walking but was stopped when he pulled my hand. "Let me go!" he just held my hand tighter.

"No min! You should listen!" "Let me go! Le-"  Sungmin was cut off by a kiss. She could not control herself anymore, her tears rolled down her cheeks continuously. " Min-ah, don't you think that everyone deserve to be with someone that they like? Someone that they wish to be with?" "Yes! So why? Why must you do this?! Why did you break up with that girl?" he gave Sungmin another kiss,"Because I love u and I chose to be with you." "Don't use me as an excuse!! Don't give me this sweet talking! This is not you! Stop all your acting and show me the real you!" "But you don't know anything about him! Nobody wants the real me!" "I do!" those 2 words immediately silenced Kyuhyun. 

Sungmin's Pov

"I don't love you! Not the school's council president! Not the school's kingka! But, the real you! Cho Kyuhyun! I love you!" I continued,"I only care about the present. I may not know what happen to you in the past and i do not care but I do know who the real you is! The one I fell for!! The real you who is arrogant, selfish and rude!!" "what?!" "Yes! But you have this beautiful smile that I really like and made me fall for you! But then, you don't show it. You are always stressed in the inside and shows off your act outside. You don't tell others your problem! You keep it all to yourself and end up getting stressed! I like the real you! Not the fake you who is a sweet-talker, a flirt , a player and a big,fat liar!!"

Tears did not stop, they just kept rolling down sungmin's cheeks. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was shocked and did not know how to react. He hugged Sungmin while Sungmin tried to push him away. After a while, she stopped and just burried her face on Kyuhyun's chest. "i'm sorry,min! I will never hurt you again! I promise! So, will you accept me?" Sungmin nodded for yes as her tears continued to roll. "Of course, pabo!" *blush* "Aish! I love you!!

 

But without their notice, they were watched by a person who was worried about her bestfriend. She felt pain seeing both of them together..

So how? Okay? Well, so what do you think will happen next? Hmm? Please leave your comments down below~ Hehe