How I met you

Liar...!!!

Tears started to roll down Sungmin's cheeks continously. She could not bear the pain and just ran away to escape from the scene. She still could not believe but the words continued to ring in her ears. She wanted to hid her face and hoped that it was just a nightmare. She was embarrased to death as she remembered what happened. She took out her album of photographs of her with Kyu. She closed her eyes to relax abit and continued looking at the photographs as she was reminded of the good times. " I really...*sniff*..... thought I was the only one

*Flashback*

Sungmin's Pov

I was feeling very excited about my life in SM high school with Heechul. I transferred to this school after I came back from America for 14 years. I thought what all the other students would have: Clubs, Friends, Teachers, Lessons and of course love life hehe. Heechul was not with me, she had to go to school earlier than me. I was supposed to be called and led by the school's council president or what so ever to the principal's office but no one came so I just started looking around the school. As I was walking past, I saw a boy sprained his ankle so badly that he could not even stand at all and he seemed to be carrying a lot of papers too. There was no one around so I went to help him. " Ummm. You okay? " " What's your problem? Just leave me alone! Gah! What the hell is wrong with me today?! " What the hell is his problem?! So rude!!! I just wanted to help him. " Yah! Stop staring at me!! You creep me out..." That's it! I lost my temper! I am not the type to lose temper easily but he is so rude!!! " Look here, Mister! I'm just Trying to help you and you just have to be so rude!!! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! " " Sorry..." he sounded scared and pouted. Well, he looked cute and handsome... Omo what am I saying... " Nevermind. Anyway... you okay? Come, let me help you." " No! A real man does not get help from a lady. A real man helps a lady!" Where the hell did he learn that? Seriously... I stared at him... He is funny! " What?" " Come on! We are schoolmates, we should help each other. Here..." " No!" Hahaha! He's so cute!! " Then, let me atleast carry the papers..." "......Fi....Fine! But, just because you begged me!" He really is not truthful to himself but it's not like I care though. We arrived to the place and it was the principal's office. Great! Killing two birds with one stone! 

"Oh! Mr Cho! You are here and with Ms Lee! Well, thanks for bringing her!" Kyuhyun and Sungmin just stared at each other. " So, you are the transfer student?!" " You are the student council president?!" ( at the same time). The principal looked confused but avoided questions though. " So, Mr Cho. Can you please bring Ms Lee to her class?" " Yeah, sure!

Kyuhyun's Pov

So, This is the new transfer student.... What have I done?! I showed my true personality towards her.. Gah! Now that I look at her, She looks quite cute and was very kind to me too. She helped me... even after I shouted at her. *heartbeat* What is this feeling?? Cannot be.. I'm just a player so it must be that she is my new target but why do I have this feeling of not wanting to hurt her. I mean I always end up hurting people's feelings and they always see my outer side! But, why do I have this feeling that she would be able to accept me, my true self.... " Ummm... I'm sorry for being harsh to you just now... I did not mean it..and thank you..." " Its fine! We have to help each other!" she said as she flashed a smile. Wah! Her smile.. it is so beautiful! *heartbeat* No, Kyuhyun! You must not fall for her! " Hey,Let's be friends! I'm Lee Sungmin!" " Sure! I'm Cho Kyuhyun!" What the hell am I doing?!!! It just... my mouth!! Gyahhhhh!!!

5f0e048f78d6a0_full.jpg