I...I thought you chose me!!!!

Liar...!!!

There was still a long silence... Heechul forced a smile at Sungmin and tried to let go of the guy's hand. The guy just held it back tightly. Heechul whispered something to the guy. " What?! She's here?!"

Sungmin's Pov

I was really suprised by Heechul's actions. " What?! She's here?!" I was shocked, but the voice sounded really similar. Heechul looked at me with an unpleasant face but she did not look into my eyes, she looked scared and was avoiding eye contact with me. I did not like the way she was reacting and her boyfriend was acting strange too. He still didn't turn around. He really sounded familiar though, deep and like...like KYU! No.... no, it can't be.. "Kyu..?" I said as my voice trembles. I almost fainted when the boy turned around to show his face, "Yes, Min?"

Kyumin's Pov

Great! Now, I'm caught... oh dear, I do hope that I act naturally. Well, though I wanted to tell her soon. It is though.. acoording to plan.... "Kyu..?" How?! Now, my princess is calling me... "Yes, Min?" was all I could say.

Heechul's Pov

Kyaaaa!!! Gah!!!! Forgive me.... Sungmin... I can't tell you.... But, I know you love him...... What to do?! Now, I'm gonna be hated...

The three just remained silent and stared at each other. What can they do to break this atmosphere? They are caught in this love triangle... What could they do...? They were stiff. "Ummm.. Sungmin. I..." " Let's break up!" "Eh?" " Kyuhyun?!" " Let's break up, Min! I mean it... U are starting to make me bored."

Sungmin's Pov

" Let's break up, Min! I mean it.... U are starting to make me bored." Did... Did I hear it correctly...? I am making him bored?! I am boring?! *sniff* Oh! No! I can't stop my tears. I am scared... "Let's break up!" His voice, his words are still ringing in my ears. Do I deserve this?

How will Sungmin react? Did Kyuhyun really meant it? What was Heechul trying to say? 

 

 

Was it too boring? Sry... >.< Here, a present....

ebfd451fc9122b6cf624e483.jpg