His smile~ I love it!

Liar...!!!

 

Heechul continued to glare at Kyuhyun, ready to pound on him anytime. Sungmin and Kyuhyun looked really cloze and that made Heechul jealous, extremely jealous. *pout* "Minnie!", grabs Sungmin's arms. "Class is gonna start soon! Let's go~!" "Oh! Okay! Let’s go then! I really want Kyu to be in the same class as us! Well,bye Kyu~” “Yeah, me too! Well….Too bad! Bye!” Heechul smirk. “Yeah! Bye! Hope to never see you again!

Kyuhyun’s Pov

Seriously? Kim Heechul, the school’s queenka, who is second to none when it comes to beauty. Is...is actually a lesbian? Who would’ve thought that! *sigh* "Minnie!" God! What now?! "Class is gonna start soon! Let's go~!" My eyes widened. Now, she’s going to separate me and Min! How childish can she get?! There’s still like 10 WHOLE MINUTES! I don’t like being with her. It’s not comfortable just like all the other people, I can easily hide my true self. "Oh! Okay! Let’s go then! I really want Kyu to be in the same class as us! Well,bye Kyu~” I didn’t want to be separated from Min! *pout* “Yeah, me too! Well….Too bad! Bye!” Wait! Did Heechul just smirk?! Oh god! “Yeah! Bye! Hope to never see you again!” I pretended not to hear and just smiled like always. *sigh*,with that, they left.

Heechul’s Pov

Great!! Too bad! Poker-face brat!! You deserve it!! Bwahahaha!!!! I’m in the same class as Minnie and you’re not!!! Bwahahaha!!! When we arrived back to class, Minnie asked me the weirdest question. “Chulie-ah~ How come Kyu never smiles? Is he always like that? Is he angry or something?” “Minnie? I don’t know what you mean but that brat seems to be always smiling…You’re really weird, Minnie…” “Yeah… I guess I am…*chuckles*” Minnie’s smile is really beautiful!! That’s right I love Minnie and that’s the reason why I always reject all sorts of confessions. Call me lesbian or whatever…. It’s not like I’m gonna change my mind!

Sungmin went home alone today since Heechul needed to stay back for some reason and she could not find Kyu to accompany her too. So, she just left. *sigh* “Honey~ How was school?” “It was fun! Besides Heechulie~ I found another funny friend!! He is really weird, he acts differently when he is with other people!” Sungmin’s mom just smiled. Later that night, after Sungmin had her dinner, she went out for a walk.

Sungmin’s Pov

Heechul said Kyu is always smiling…But why do I feel that he is not…? I continued walking to get fresh air and saw a familiar figure standing, staring at the night sky. He was smiling! Yes, I repeat Kyu was smiling!! His smile was pretty! I love his smile~ I wonder why he never smiles!! “Kyu!” He turned and I can tell that his true self came out! “Yah! What are you doing out late?!” “Ohhhhh~ Kyu’s evilness is out!!” I poked his face. “Huh?! Whatcha mean by that?! *pout*” Hehe! He is really funny and weird~

Kyuhyun’s Pov

*sigh* It was such a loooong and tiring day. I can go back home anytime since there will be no one at all. That’s right! No one! My parents died in a car accident  when I was only four and since then I stopped locked my true self up. I had nobody, I had to take care of myself and nobody helped me… The world was cruel and hopeless. I had to survive alone. Sometimes, I just felt like dying. I felt like throwing up when I see people acting and show concern to me, they just think that I am an idiot and just an innocent kid who does not know anything. But they were super wrong. I had to look after myself since four so like DUH! I know. I stared at the night sky, thinking about my parents and the good times. I smiled at the lovely night sky. “Kyu!” it sounded familiar so I turned around to see Min with a huge smile on her face. Why is she alone when it’s late at night?! “Yah! What are you doing out late?!” Wait a minute~ I am I feeling so concern about her… “Ohhhhh~ Kyu’s evilness is out!!”,she poked me. What was that?! “Huh?! Whatcha mean by that?! *pout*” She is really weird… She is the only one who knows about my true self… and I feel comfortable with her.. 

...So how?? Is it too boring?? Hope it's okay.. Hehe! Plz comment below~ 38038_134192773283555_128004537235712_15