I love you, Pabo!

Liar...!!!

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

Damn!! I can't concentrate!! At all!! Aish! *remember Sungmin and Hangeng hugging again* Gah!!! I'm going crazy!!  

Brr.Brr.Brr

From Min: Kyu~? Are you still angry at me??

She thinks I'm angry at her? 

From Kyu: No. Why?

From Min: Ummmm.... Chulie cried and Han-Han is following her. I'm suppose to do my class duty so... Are you free?

She's doing it alone! Awww~

From Kyu: I will help you...

From Min: Yay! I love you.

I rush to her class and saw her all dirty.. With a mustache. "Pft!" "Don't tell me I have a mustache again?!" *wipes* I controlled my laughter. *Suddenly remember Sungmin and  Hangeng hugging* Grrr. "Min! Do you like me?" "Nope!" "Huh?!" " I don't like you~ I love you!" *blush* "Then,can you not hug any other boy besides me?" She looked at me, confused and suddenly let out a laughter. "Aww~ Kyu, you are jealous! So cute!" *blush* "Shut up!" "Hahaha! I promise, oppa!" I can't help but smile. I got her word. I must have looked like an idiot. Wait, did she just call me oppa?" Min?" "Yes" *blush* "Can do me a favour?" She nodded. "Can call me oppa again?" "*giggles* Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" She's so cute!!! 

Heechul's Pov 

*sniff* "Chulie!!" I ignored him and just continued running. "Chulie!!" "Shut up! Stop following me! Go back to those girls!!" "Aww~ Chulie... You are so cute when you are jealous! I love you~" Grrr.. "Jealous?! Who says I'm jealous!! By the way I hate you!!!" *snap* Huh?! "Wah! How can you ran so fast?!!!" He managed to stop me by running in front of me and block me. "Chulie~ Your eyes are red~Your foot must be hurting too" I stared straight into his eyes. "So? Why do you care?" He looked hurt but it's not like I care. 

They stood there in silence. "Chulie~ I didn't mean to leave you without telling you anything. It's because you would not understand.." "Then tell me! Why?!" Hangeng hesitated. *sigh* "Chulie, my parents wanted me to marry some other girl. But I just love you so I made a deal with them. To study in China so I can be with you. But I'm sure you would not have allowed me. So, i left without telling you." Tears rolled down Heechul's cheeks. "You should have told me. I can understand you. I'm not a kid.." Hangeng knelt down to put Heechul's shoe back on her. "Will you forgive me?" *no reply* "Chulie~*puppy eyes*" "Fine!" "Yay!! I love you, wifey!!" "Pabo! I love you too"  Heechul said softly.*blush* "Wifey?!! Can repeat?! Please! Please! Please!" *snap*, *kicks Hangeng in the stomach* "Why?", *groans in pain*."Hmph! I love you! Pabo!!

Heechul's Pov

"Ah! Since you've forgiven me.. I am going back to China." Eh?! Ehhhh?! " You should have told me earlier?!!"

"I love you, wifey!!" "Shut up!! I still have not forgiven you!!" " But you just said-" "No!!"

 

Next up is Kyumin couple's first date!!! How will it be?! They're both inexperienced!! 

Please leave your comments down below!! Hehe :)

7326_159641421605_158964741605_3313347_6