Final chapter? (My liar...)

Liar...!!!

Heechul's Pov

Sungmin is not smiling nowadays. I miss her innocent, bright smile.. Now, she looks empty just like an unwanted doll.... I miss her cheerful side... Should I tell her? No, I shouldn't but it's for her own good. But will she listen to me? "Minnie..." *no reply* ..... "Chulie~ do you really like Kyu? Are you really dating him? You guys look perfect together. *sigh*" Ehh?! She really thinks we are dating?! *sniff* "Minnie.." "Ehehe, I got some dust in my eyes.*sniff*" I can't take it anymore!

"Minnie! Come!" *drags Sungmin out of the class."What are you doing?!" *sigh* "Minnie, we are not dating." She looked at me confused and smirk. "You guys are so good at acting! And.... Lying!! I trust you!! Like my family!! But you guys teamed up together and fooled me!! How could you?!" *looks straight into Sungmin's eyes* "You can't forget him, can you?" "How can I?! He's my first love!! I love him and it's just.... too first..." "Minnie.." "Let me go.. Be with him..."

At ??? (After school)

"Here you go, the results.." Kyuhyun was looking at a paper. He was looking pale. "May I speak to-" he was cut off, "You may during his break. "

Kyuhyun's Pov

*sigh* Break time already? *knock knock* "Yes, come in.." "Umm." "Sorry, Mr Cho.... For the bad news... Be prepared tomorrow... I will do my best..." *gulp Tomorrow, I guess..*sigh*

Heechul's Pov

Tsk!! What can I do?! I am caught up in this childish act!! Why can't he just tell her?! He prefer to be hated?! Such a weird person. Minnie.... Do you even know that she is suffering a lot now?! *sigh* How can he be so sure about the results?! 

Brr.Brr.Brr (Who the hell is it?!)

From Kyuhyun: I got it already..

Already?! How come?!

From Heechul: So?! How?!

From Kyuhyun: Tomorrow is my last day... Hehe.. 

That brat!!! He can still laugh? Tomorrow?! It's too early!! I will tell Minnie no matter what!!

Sungmin's Pov

*sigh* People around me are weird.. Hehe.. They are liars... But I love them... *sniff* I should stop thinking.."Mom, I'm going out for a while.." "Okay.. Be careful, dear and clear thoughts.. I'm sure Kyu has his reasons" That's what I wish for....  *stops* and *looks up* This is where I first met Kyu... His smile... When he was himself.

Tears roll down Sungmin's cheeks. Pabo! Haven't I cried enough?! It's not even worth it!!

Brr.Brr.Brr (Hmm? Who would it be?)

From Kyu: Bye..

He really meant it. I get it, my first love was a failure, A LIE! Bye?! Yeah! You should just go to hell!!!!

Next morning

"Minnie!!!" Sungmin turned around." Still got guts to talk to me?" *sigh* "Get over it!! It's about Kyuhyun" *giggles* "You guys having a good time?! Hmm? Kissed already?! So?! Who cares?!" Heechul grabbed Sungmin's hands and dragged her to the toilet. *splashes water at Sungmin's face* "Wake up!! This is serious!! He only loves you!!" *smirk* "Haven't you guys had enough?? ENOUGH LIES?!" *shock* Sungmin has never raised her voice before. She is usually calm and relaxed. Even when she is really pissed off, she just bluffed it off with a smile. And now.. "Minnie... Please listen to what I have to say.." Sungmin gave in." Shoot it! Another one of your lies.." "Minnie!!" "What?!" "Do you realize that the brat is not in school today?" "So?" "He is in hospital, right now... He needs you..Today's his last day." "Oh my! Then give my regards to him~" "Excuse me? Does this look like a joke to you?" " Kim Heechul, if you want to lie.. Please make it sound real not like some kind of drama. When was he ever sick?! Huh?! If he really love me then he should have told me himself!!" Heechul was totally shocked. It was the first time she saw her friend behaving like this. A spoilt brat.. "How I wish it was true... Leave me alone..." *grabs* "Now tell me... *looks into Sungmin's eyes* Do I look like I'm freaking lying?!

Sungmin's Pov

*flinch* She looks serious, way too serious to be lying. *gulp* Heh. Impossible.. I can't fall for it again.

Brr.Brr.Brr 

From Kyuhyun: I won't ask you for forgiveness but I just want to tell you that I'm going away, somewhere far far away....

My eyes widened.. "Is what you said all true?!" "Minnie,we were never dating... Have you ever seen us being lovey dovey before??" No... they weren't...and Chulie likes Han-Han..." Look,he does not want to make you feel lonely so he chose the hard way." Tears! Tears! Tears! Why am I so stupid?! Why am I so weak?! "Why didn't you tell me?!" *sigh* "Act. His selfish and childish act. He really loves you.. That he wants to love you so he made you hate him." "Tell me which hospital!

At the hospital

"Are you ready?" *gulp* "Yeah..I am" Min... Forgive me...But I'm leaving..*closes eyes*

"Where is Cho Kyuhyun?!" "Please, you can't come in!!" "Liar!! Liar!!! You liar!! Open it!! Open your damn eyes!!"  *shock* "Min?! How?! Why are you here?!" Sungmin knelt down beside Kyuhyun's bed. "Don't leave me yet.. Not like that! You stupid liar!!" "Min... You can't. Leave! Now!!" "Why?!" "Don't get the hopes high!!" "Why?! Why can't I?!" "The results already shows 99% that I'm not safe!! Go!! I want to die peacefully!!" "Then, let me get my hopes for that 1%.. Oppa... I believe in that 1%! Let me!!" Sungmin sounded really desperate that Kyuhyun gave in. He turned his back to Sungmin and sobbed softly.. "Why? You don't deserve this kind of love.." "Why? Because you are the one who showed me love.. You are the one who made my life full of roses.. You are my liar that I believed in. And lastly because you are Cho Kyuhyun, my oppa." *sniff* " I don't deserve this kind of love from you..." *giggles*

" I love you, oppa~"  "I love you too, Min."

"beep.beep.beep.beep.beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp.......

"beep.beep.beep"

 

So is this the end?? Nope! Then, what is going to happen next? Lets travel to the future!! 5 years later!! 

So,in next chapter! We are going to the future~ What do you think? Please look forward to it and please comment down below~

suju-c-kyumin.jpg