One-sided love?Misunderstandings?.....You wouldn't understand

Liar...!!!

Kyuhyun's Pov

*Such soft lips* I touch my lips once again. *blush* Gah!! Cho Kyuhyun! Stop thinking about it like a ent!! I could not even sleep a wink yesterday. I wanted to confess to her romantically and it turned out diferrently... But still she accepted me. I did not think that she would also like me... I have been mean to her and our first meeting was not that good. *blush* Grrr... Kyuhyun! You fail at first love!!! "Umm.. President!" "yes?" I flashed my fake smile, my real smile belongs to only Min!! The person then grabbed my hand.. Huh?? And the next thing I realize was that I was being pulled away by? By Heechul?! Now what does she want?

*Bang!* Kyuhyun was pushed onto the wall. Heechul glared straight into Kyuhyun's eyes! "Oh! Chulie? What's up?" "Don't give me crap! You confessed to Minnie already. Not only that, you made her cry also!" Kyuhyun quit acting and actually became serious. It was the first time that he showed his true self to someone besides Sungmin. "So? You were at the scene?" They only glare at each other. "Hmph! Sungmin is officially mine now! She is only your friend. She sees you as a friend only! Give up! You are both girls!"

Heechul's Pov

So he does know that I like her. Pft. But he does not know why I'm here. "you are wrong here, two-faced brat! I am just here to warn you!" That's right! I already know that Sungmin likes you and she only sees me as her friend. I love her but I am willing to let her go if she's happy, for my love is only one-sided. "Make her cry one more time and the place you will see next is hell!!! As long as you make her happy, I'm willing to accept you as her boyfriend. She is very pure and innocent so take good care of her, u brat!" I left. "I am willing to see hell myself if she shed even a single tear." i did not turn around, I  just smiled. I really hope so..  Tears roll down my cheeks. *sigh* Heechul, you pabo! How could you fall for a girl?

"Chulie!" Heechul quickly wiped her years and flashed a smile. "Chulie,were you crying?" "No, Minnie." Heechul hugged Sungmin and without hesitation, Sungmin hugged back. "I love you." "Me too!" *I wish it was true but my feelings for you is way different, Minnie... I hope you can understand.* "Chulie, you can cry. Don't keep it in. I know about it. I really love you but I can only accept you as a sister. You mean like a family to me and i'm sure that you are misunderstanding your own feelings too." *Huh? What is she talking about? She knows?*  I released my hug and so did she."How?" my tears started to roll down again and I could not control it. "Kyu, told me *kisses Heechul on her cheeks*. Chulie, you are confused about your feelings..

Heechul's Pov

That brat!! How can you understand,Minnie? Why do you keep saying that my feelings for you are just misunderstanding?! It hurts me..."Minnie.." "You are beautiful and you don't deserve this kind of love~ Chulie-ah, fall in love with a man who is able to show you what true love is." I could see tears in her eyes. *stab* I made her cry.  "I understand... Minnie.. I-" she was cut off by Sungmin who hugged Heechul tightly.

"I love you! Be my friend-no-my family! My sister!!" "Of course! Anything for you,my Minnie. As long as you smile and are happy!" Sungmin flashed a smile at her. "hehe! I love you. Unnie." "You should! I love you too."

 

Sungmin's birthday is coming soon but Kyuhyun does not know. What is he going to do? Will he be able to buy the present on time or just disappoint Sungmin?

 

What do you think is going to happen? Please comment down below~ :D

Top 6 Pics: Couples | Heemin [Heechul/Sungmin]