Just the usual thing

Liar...!!!

 

It was a peaceful day and no one would have thought that such an experience would have happened to Sungmin. Sungmin always goes to school with her handsome boyfriend, Kyuhyun, but today she went there alone. Well, she understands him as Kyu ( that’s how she calls him) is the school’s student council president and has to do his duties. As Sungmin walked pass the long and narrow valley, she thought that she saw Kyuhyun with another girl. She knew that Kyuhyun would not do such a thing such as two-timing her as she trusts him a lot. But still she turned around to look again but there was nobody. She felt relieved.

Sungmin’s Pov

It was such a peaceful day and I was feeling nervous as I turned around. I trust Kyu a lot but he is also known as the school’s most biggest liar and a flirt. Well, he is very handsome 0///0 so anyone would fall for him. But he chose me and that was my happiest moment. But still I looked again and I saw no one. I was really relieved.

She just continued her way to school without realizing what was going to happen in the future. Everything was normal just like any other days and her beautiful bestfriend, Heechul, would be curious and ask her about the dates and Kyuhyun. Sungmin would happily express her feelings to Heechul.

The only time that Sungmin and Kyuhyun talked was early in the morning when they met. Sungmin thought that Kyu was ignoring her and didn’t know what to do. She sat on the stairs, alone, heart pounding fast, thinking whether it was Kyu that morning.

Sungmin’s Pov

“Is he ignoring me?! I guess I’m just being superstitious” she said to herself. Was it really Kyu that morning? Gah! I’m really mad and confused now!!! *sigh*

After school, Sungmin did not managed to talk to Kyu so she just went home alone. As she was on her way, she saw Heechul holding hands with a boy. She looked very happy until she asw Sungmin. She looked really pale as if she saw a ghost.

Sungmin’s Pov

This girl did not even tell me if she had a new boy! Hmm… she looked really happy. !!!! Why is she looking so pale when she saw me?!! Is.. Is there something on my face?!

Heechul’s Pov

Huh?! Why is Sungmin here?! Oh! Dear, don’t tell me she saw us…. What do I do?!

 

So how do you think is gonna happen? Hmm? What is the reason behind Heechul being pale? Who in the world is the boy??

I know it's really boring~ Booo! Well, I did do my best though~ Hope u guys like it....

nxlx08.jpg