Weird feeling~

Liar...!!!

Finally, for the first time!! Heechul is free to go to school together with Sungmin. It has been a while since they had the same feeling of walking together to school. When they reach the school gate, they saw a familiar figure, Kyuhyun. "Kyu!" "Ah! Min! Chulie! Hi!" *flash his usual fake smile* "Yah! Kiddo! Who allow you to call me 'Chulie', o-n-l-y Minnie is and stop calling Minnie, 'Min'!!",Heechul shot a deadly glare at him. Kyumin just continued to smile as he ignored her. "Woah! Woah! Calm down! Let's go inside~!" They went inside the school together. Since Heechul could not stand seeing Kyuhyun's fae, she went inside the class first. Kyuhyun was still keeping up with his fake smile which was actually creeping Sungmin out. She couldn't stand it anymore that she asked Kyuhyun, "Kyu-ah!! Are you okay? Are you pissed off or something?? How come you look so sad?! Why are you not smiling? I've never seen you smile at school before..." That question totally shocked both Heechul and Kyuhyun. "Ummm...Min, I have been smiling ever since we met this morning...and nothing is wrong so don't worry... You are being weird." "Yeah~Chulie said the same thing *chuckles* Maybe I am really weird..." "Min~! Class' starting soon!!" "Well, bye then!" "yeah~"

Kyuhyun's Pov

I was really shocked by Min's question. I was really smiling; a fake one though but still she looked creeped out. People around me, always fell for that smile and always praise me for having such a warm smile. It's fake though... While, Min seems to hate it. I don't get her at all, she is really different, not like other girls.. I have been acting all my life and I did not want to be caught this way.. If she knew the real me and the past, then she would spread it, hate me and leave me alone just like others...Even if she's pure enough to spread it.... she would still hate me. Aish!! All sorts of questions run through my mind...

Sungmin's Pov

Am I really weird? "Chulie~ Am I weird?" "No, Minnie... But then... why do you keep saying that the brat was not smiling even though he was?" I also did not know. I feel creeped out when he smiles at school, it does not feel the same as the smile from last... The warm and gentle smile that I really love. " I just feel it" He seemed to be keeping a lot of things to himself...

During recess~

"Kyu-ssi!!" *breathless* After searching for soooo loooong~, Sungmin finally found him! Heechul was not with her as she had to attend something important. If it was not important, she would have cancelled it and followed Sungmin. She was dead worried about Sungmin that she kept bothering Sungmin. "Yah! Min! Wassup? How did you find me? How did you know?" That's right! No one else was around, only the two of them at the rooftop. "Kyu~ are you really okay? Don't keep everything to your self okay!" "Yeah! Yeah! I'm fine! DUH!!!" there was a long silence until Sungmin broke it again. "Then, why are you not smiling...Like...like last night?" Kyuhyun was confused and lost... "Last-last night?" "Yup! It has a different feeling, it is really warm and gentle! I really love that smile!!"

Kyuhyun's Pov

What is she talking about?! Aish!! She's acting as if she knows everything about me!! She is pissing me off, I really hate people who tries to bother about other people's business when they don't even know a single thing about it. "Then, why are you not smiling...Like...like last night?" Last night?! Huh?! What is she talking about?! My real smile? She saw it?! "Last-last night?" "Yup! It has a different feeling, it is really warm and gentle! I really love that smile!!" *Heartbeat* "Really?" "Yup! Oh! Class is starting soon! Bye!" "yeah, bye" there, she left. "I really love that smile!!" "It is really warm and gentle!" These sentences kept running in my mind. *blush* I could not stop thinking about it! It's probably the first time in my life that someone complemented my real self. My true and real smile. *blush harder* *heartbeat* Gah!! I could not stop thinking about her! I love her! huh? *blush* I-I love her? Yeah! Should be! I must have already fallen for her.....

 

Is it alright? Not boring right? Hope so~ OAO Tell me how you think about this and oh! I updated the forward since it sound different from the story.. Plz don't kill me.. T.T and plz comment below to tell me what you think about it!! Hehe~