Hate me so that I can love you~

Liar...!!!

*Immediately lets go of the hand once Sungmin left* "So, what are you going to do now?!" ....."Aren't you going to kill me now?" silence " I was part of it too. Your childish act! I made her cry too! Aish! You should have just told her the truth!!" *looks down* "It's better off with her hating me... She won't be able to forget me if I told her the truth..She deserves someone better." *sigh* "You've been dating her for almost nine months already and you still don't know a lot about her.. Dream on, brat!! And how would you know that they were so sure?!" Again the silence. Heechul stared into Kyuhyun's eyes, "If I were you, I would rather be remembered with love than hate. Minnie is a strong girl. She can understand you.

Kyuhyun's Pov

What can I do?! It's not like you can understand!! "If I were you, I would prefer to be remembered with love to hate. Minnie is a strong girl. She can understand you."....... She will not forget me?! Hate?! Just like I want! My act is going smoothly. *stab* Its all for Min! *stab* I don't mind being hated by her if I can still love her....even if I'm suppose to forget her.

At school ( Next morning~rooftop)

Sungmin's Pov

*sniff* I still could not stop crying. My eyes are red.... I should not have come to school!! I still couldn't believe it!!! It must be a nightmare!! Yeah,must be a nightmare!! *wipes* "Oy! What are you doing here? Classes are starting soon!" Kyu's voice?!

"Oppa?!" "Don't call me that anymore. We broke up yesterday." Tears roll down Sungmin's cheeks again."Why?! I thought you love me!!!!" *silence* The atmosphere became stiff. "I did.." Tears did not stop rolling down. Sungmin became very weak that she cannot support herself to stand that she knelt down. "Then...*sniff* then, why?!" *looks into Kyuhyun's eyes*

 Kyuhyun's Pov

I actually made my way up here on purpose. I know that Min will be here... I could not stop myself. How can I tell you why?! *stab* I can't bear to see you cry anymore. It hurts to see you like this. But... I must forget you.. You must live on without me. "Whatever. I'm going!" I turned around to leave so that I will be able to control myself. She does not deserve someone like me. She deserves better! 

*grab the hand* "I know that you still love me.. I can feel it,Kyu! You can't lie to me!! You know that!! Tell me that it's a lie!!" Kyuhyun's back was facing Sungmin. He did not turn around."It's reality! Face it!!"Why?! I love you! Only you!!"Now, he is crying softly. "You deserve better.." *silence*  " Why are you saying this now?! Why did you show me love?! Why did you make me trust you?! Love YOU?! It feels as if you are going to be gone forever!! You are saying as if you are going to leave this world!!" Kyuhyun did not say anything. "Fine! I get it! Since you won't say anything, we'll break up!! But,let me warn you since you are dating Chulie!! Don't you dare hurt her just like what you did to me!" and then, she left, walking past Kyuhyun without even turning back.

Sungmin's Pov

What are you hiding, Kyu? What is it that you can't tell me? *sniff* I can tell.... I can read your mind if I look into your eyes. You can't lie anymore.. Why must you behave like this?! " Cho Kyuhyun, what are you doing? You have showered me with your love just a few days ago and now.... It's happening too fast!! If you think I am a weak girl, DREAM ON! I will never forget you for my hatred for you will always stay!" *stab* I don't want to accept this reality but I have to face it.

Kyuhyun's Pov 

*looks up the skyForgive me, Min. " *smiles* Bye,my love~

 

 

What did Kyuhyun mean?! "Bye, my love?!" Will Sungmin ever get to know the reason behind? What about Heechul?! She seems to know and they are not dating?! What do you think will happen next?? Hmmm? 'Kay so it's quite short, i guess? Please leave your comments below!! XD

tumblr_m4rel5qKAJ1r5ri3m.jpg