Heart Throbbing Experience!!

Liar...!!!

That day, at the rooftop. He suddenly called me up and suddenly.... 

"Min. You see...Are you free on Saturday? Tomorrow?" I nodded. "I am free and we are couples already... So..." I looked at him. Still confused. "So, let's go on a date!!" 

I was waiting for that one sentence for a long time. I was really happy when I heard it!

  "Our First Date!"

They are both excited and nervous! Their first date, they could not even sleep later that night. They were inexperienced so they decided to call someone for advice.

Heechul's Pov 

*sigh* Now that I have finished washing myself up, I can finally go to sleep.

Brrr.Brrr.Brrr. (Or not.)

Aish! Who the hell would it be?! *looks at the phone* Minnie?!

From Minnie: Chulie~!!! I need help!!! For our first date, what to do??

From Chulie: It's up to that brat! The man is suppose to lead.

From Minnie: But still... What to wear and stuff....

From Chulie: Wear something comfortable. Don't wear heels if you are not confident. And be punctual.. Be yourself! 

From Minnie: Thank you!! I love you!!!

*sigh* I always fall for those three words. I guess I can finally sleep now.

 Brrr.Brrr.Brrr (God! What now?!)

From Kyuhyun: Oy!! I need your help! What to do?! Tomorrow, for our first date!!! 

*sigh* This inexperienced idiotic couple!! Am I the only one that they can ask?! I, myself have never gone before!!! 

From Heechul: Calm down, brat! You are suppose to lead so be early! Maybe you can go to her house and pick her up.

From Kyuhyun: Oh! Genius! But, umm... Where do you think Min would like to go on our first date.

I stared at the message for a long time. Is he really dating Chulie? Is he the Student Council president that everyone admired?! I mean he is actually very smart that he scores top in every subject and now he is dating my best friend and is asking me where he should go?!

From Heechul: Are you really going out with Chulie?!

From Kyuhyun: Sorry that I'm not experienced in love!

As if I am! Tch!!

From Heechul: Chulie does not like waiting. So, don't go to places with long queues. She hates watching boring movies. So, don't even think about watching romantic movies with her! She likes crowded places and have fun. She's just like a kid. So....

From Kyuhyun: So! It's amusement park!! Got it!! You're so informative!! No wonder, Hangeng likes you~ 

What!! *blush* Why did he bring his name up?!! Grrrr

Kyuhyun's Pov

I bet I won't be able to sleep a wink tonight! Ah! I should tell Min where we are going~

Morning (outside Sungmin's house)

Umm! Umm! Gah!! I can't bring myself to knock the door!! I'm not prepared to meet Min's parents yet!! What if they don't like me?! "Excuse me~ why are you in front of my house *smile*" She looks just like Min. Don't tell me... Nooooo!

"Ahahahahaha! So you're Kyuhyun! Very handsome! You've got great taste to date my daughter!! Are you taking a good care of Minnie~?" "Umm, yes!" "Hohoho! Don't be shy! Minnie even woke up way earlier to prepare some food. We are going to be family soon anyway!" Family?! *blush* *looks around* " Umm.. Forgive me if i'm rude but I don't see Min's father.." " Oh! My husband died when Minnie was only five." " I'm sorry." " Don't be you will know it sooner or later any way! Wait, let me call Minnie for you."

Sungmin's Pov

Okay! So, we are going to the amusement park! *looks at the clothes lying on the bed* Which one to choose?! *tries on* I'm in trouble!!! "Minnie! Your boyfriend is here to pick you. Hehe" My boyfriend?! What is she talking about?! My boyfriend is.... Kyu?! Oppa is here?! Oh! What to do?! Kyaaaa! I'm not even ready yet! 

Kyuhyun's Pov

*blush* Damn I can't stop blushing at all! Min's mon like to tease. Still, she seems to accept us.. "O-Oppa." I looked up. Min?! She's so pretty!! *blush* "Awww~ Finally, the wife arrives!!" Wi-Wife?!! "Mom!!" *giggles* "Min. Y-You look beautiful." *blush* "Thank you!" *blush* "Awww~Stop being lovey dovey here!! Go on your date already! Hehe~ When are you guys getting married anyway~?" getting married?! *blush harder* "Mom!!!" *giggles*

At the amusement park~

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Let's ride the rollercoaster!!" "Eh?!" *grabs Kyuhyun's hands* "Min! Wait!"

 "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" *wipes tears* "Sorry, oppa. I didn't know that you are afraid..." *snap* "Afraid?! I'm not afraid!" *looks with puppy eyes* "Then, let's go to the Viking next!!" *realizes that she was holding Kyuhyun's hand* "Sorry" *blush* *lets go* "What are you doing?!" *grabs the hand and holds it tightly* *blushes* "Then, let's go to the Viking.." "O-Okay.."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" *almost fainted* "Hahahahaha! Oppa! You look funny!!" "Shut up!" *giggles* "Omo. Look at those two~ Such a cute couple!!" *blush* "Le-Let's eat! I made some food

Kyuhyun's Pov

Min's handmade food?!! "Okay!" Its delicious!!! "Umm.. How is it?" "Awesome!" *blush* "Oppa, can we go to the ferris wheel next..." *blush* "S-Sure!" Aish! I'm still not used to being called 'oppa'. 

"Today's main item for couples is Ferries Wheel!!"  *blush* "Maybe next time.." "Nope! We are going today! We are dating anyway!"

On the ferris wheel

Sungmin's Pov

Wah~ we are alone!!! *looks at the view* " It's beautiful!! Oppa! Look!"  "Really?*face close to Sungmin* *blush*  Both turn around and their faces and are now only inches away. "Oppa.." *blushes* "You know something, Min.... To me that view is not beautiful." "Eh? What do you mean?" *leans closer and kisses Min on the forehead* " How can it be beautiful when the most beautiful person is right beside me. Who can beat you!" *blushes* " I love you, oppa!" *kisses on the lips* " I love you too!"

*closes the photo album* "Why, oppa?! Why?" *sniff*

 

Okay!!! So this is the end of the flashback!! I think that the flashback was too long. :P hehe.

So? What do you think is going happen? Hmm?  Please subscribe and leave your comments down below!! I love you all!! Please continue to support me!! Hehe