I can't like someone like you....

Liar...!!!

*sigh* It's already the third day of school, Sungmin had made lots of friends especially Kyuhyun. She had not been able to go to school together with Heechul everyday, today also. Sungmin had nothing to do so she went up to the rooftop. Sungmin has always like high places. Sungmin was walkin up to the rooftop to get some fresh air and she also wanted to see the view from up there! When she arrived there, she heard people talking so hide behind the wall.  

Sungmin's Pov

I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I didn't want to leave either since I just arrived. "*sob* why? Why, oppa? Why?" A girl? "I'm sorry.. Let's break up.." And a guy...*sigh* Same old story I have been seeing and hearing. Why do boys like to break girls' hearts? Players! Aish~! I hate them so~ much! But wait, the boy,he sound familiar? "Kyuhyun!! Why?!! Am I boring, am I not good enough??" Kyu?! "I'm sry... It was fun being together with you but I don't think I feel the same as you." *silence* "But oppa!! You were the one who said I was pretty and you-you said you like me!" So...Kyu said that, he has someone that he likes? *stab* Why does it feel so painful? Of course, we are only friends! So-so he would only think of me as a friend... "That was before, I don't have feelings for you anymore. Sorry." before? So, Kyu is this type of person... "I hate u!"and the girl run away...  I bit my lips, I really hated it! I really hate players, people who play with others' feelings! But-but I love Kyu... The person that I fell in love just has to be a player! I thought he was different..No wonder Heechul asked me to stay away from him! He's fake! *stab* I can't fall for him!! I tried to forget about what actually happen but when I tried to walk back, I accidentally kick a can, which made a loud noise. "Who is it?!" Damn! I'm caught! I don't want to face him! I will fall for him again. "Who is it?!" I walked out... "Min?! Wha- what are you-? Did you hear it?" "I'm sorry, Kyu-I mean Kyuhyun... I didn't mean to listen to your conversation... Well, I will not tell anyone.. So if u will excuse me... Bye!" I dashed off to avoid seeing his face..."Wait,Min!!"

Kyuhyun's Pov

What?!! Min?! She was here? She heard it.. Great! "I'm sry, Kyu-I mean Kyuhyun... I didn't mean to listen to yourr conversation... Well, I will not tell anyone.. So if u will excuse me... Bye!" She dashed off. "Wait, Min!!" Is she pissed off or something? Kyuhyun? She heard it?! She's the last person that I wanted to hear our conversation.. Great! That just made my day! Here,I was breaking up with someone and the person that I fell for just have to hear it! "min!" I called as I chased her! " Min! Wait!

 

Okay, so this chapter is short.. Sorry~ I disappoint you!!, especially neverland85-sama. I would like to thank you subscribers from the bottom of my heart and all my lovely viewers! I love to read your comments so I really hope to read more~ hehe :)