Warmth

A Reason to Live

 

“Don’t touch me.” You said before Joon can even reach out to you. You rush to the bathroom and lock the door. *Just my en luck!* You turn on the sink and splash your face with warm water. Tears begin to blur your vision. *This is too much to take.* You start to sob trying to muffle it in. No matter how much you wanted to stop, it was out of your control.

Joon stands outside the door about to knock when he hears you crying faintly. He runs his hand over his face and he softens to the sound of you. *What’s gotten into me?* You are making it extremely hard for him to be himself. It isn’t like him to feel this alleviate by anyone.

~~~~

“Let go of me! I want to talk to Jooni oppa!” Mika stomps her feet as Mir holds tightly onto her taking her down stairs.

“You don’t want to make him mad. Just leave for now.” Sang Hyun tries to reason with her stepping out of the kitchen. Beong Hee is laughing at the scene as he sips his coffee at the counter.

“Aniya!! I want to know who that is doing in MY ROOM!!” She angrily points her fingers about to charge back up stairs. Seungho shakes his head disapprovingly, “That isn’t your room Mika.” Joon comes downstairs and grabs her arm and pulls her towards the door.

Sang Hyun looks up at the ceiling and sighs, “Oh great. What a peaceful morning.”

“Leave.” Joon says coldly.

“Wae?! Who is she?!!” Mika stubbornly holds onto his arm demanding for an answer.

“It doesn’t concern you. Go while I’m being nice.” He was starting to lose his patient.  

“OPPA!” She lowers her head and starts to sniffle.  Mir rolls his eyes at her fakeness.

“Don’t ever come here again without my permission.” Joon opens the door and pushes her outside and slams it shut. He turns around and glares at the guys who all look away innocently. Seungho already went up stairs not really caring.

“Beong Hee was the one who let her in!” Mir blurted as Beong Hee gaped at him behind his cup. “You traitor!” He hissed under his breath and doesn’t dare to look up at Joon. Joon gives them a deadly warning to never open the door for her again or else they won’t live to see tomorrow.

“Where are you going?” Sang Hyun asked as Joon picks up his key and helmet.

“Out.” With that he left.

~~~

You finally were able to gather yourself up and calm down. *Stop making a babo out of yourself Min Hee. Things will only get worse from this point on. Stay strong!* You fix your hair, took a deep breath and open the door. You gradually poke your head out a little just in case the psycho was still there. To your relief no one was. You start to walk out extending your arms upward as high as possible. *It feels so good to stretch.*

Ahem.”

“Eek!” You yelp.

 Seungho was leaning against the wall with his legs crossing over the other chuckling at your cute and frightened reaction.

“Did I scare you?” He asks innocently with a dazzling smile, but you were too alarm to even recognize.

You clutch your heart as if it has left your chest and stammered, “N-no. Did you need something?” Seungho comes closer to you and bends down to you face. You look away shyly and confused. *Oh gosh, what he is doing?* Your mind raced.

“This must hurt a lot…” Seungho delicately touch your swollen cheek and gazes at you with the warmest look in his eyes. “How’s your fever?”

“Aniya. I’m ok. It’s not a big deal.” You drew back from his hand feeling awkward. He grabs your hand gently and pulls you to the bed, sitting you down.

“Here, let me see.” He lifts your chin up, takes out ointment, and starts to apply it to your wound. Your face feels like it has caught on fire to his touch and you refuse to look at him in the eyes. *What’s wrong with the people in this house? SO WEIRD!! One is crazy and the other is extremely nice?*

“You must have been traumatized.” Seungho dabs a bit to the corner of your lip.

“For life.” You nod with a grin spreading across your face. The sight of your endearing smile made Seungho’s hair on that back of his neck stand up. He starts to laugh softly at you. *Too cute.*

“Uh...I can do it myself now.” You take the ointment from his hand.

“You must be hungry. Just come down whenever you’re ready ok?” You nod and watch him leave. You fall on your back and close your eyes. You put your hands on your stomach as it growls to the thought of food.

~~~~

Joon makes a stop at the convenient store and grabs a few wash cloth, a tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, ointment, and bandages. After he pays for them he heads to the mall. He purchases a few sweat pants and t-shirts from the ladies department and starts to head out when he spots some undergarments. *Does….she..need that?* He forces himself to walk inside and a pretty employee comes to greet him.

“Hello. Is there anything I can help you find sir?” She asks politely. Joon’s ears turns a deep shade of pink not knowing what to say.

“Uh…uh…” He rubs the back his neck embarrassed. “What size does she wear?” The employee smiles at him already knowing what he wanted to say.

“I…don’t know.” He scratches his head.  *what the hell am I doing here?!*

“That’s alright. Just describe to me how her figure looks like and maybe we can find the right size.” She giggles making him even more embarrassed. He hasn’t really looked at you enough to completely describe you.

“Uh…she’s very petite but she isn’t too thin. She isn’t really big….around ‘there.’ He emphasizes your bust and his face turns red. *Oh god. There goes my dignity.* Joon waited impatiently for the employee to pick out a few undergarments and left as quickly as possible after he paid.

~~~

You gawked at Mir with your mouth open as he piles a huge amount of rice into your bowl that can feed at least three people.

“Yah! Are you insane? She’s not you!” Sang Hyun shakes his head at Mir. Beong Hee arches an eye brow at him and clucks his teeth.

“What? She hasn’t eaten for at least two days! I’m sure she’s starving. Right?” He looks at you with his big brown eyes. “Yeah, ahaha…thanks.” *So, you feed the chicken until it becomes fat then slaughter it…* You couldn’t help, but laugh. You look up and see Seungho staring at you and you immediately stop. He chuckles at your random behavior and picks up your chopsticks handing it to you.

Just then Joon barges into the house carrying a few bags and runs upstairs. “Hyung! Come eat with us!” Sang Hyun shouts after him, but he doesn’t answer. “What was that about?”

~~~

You walk into your room feeling suffocated. It feels like forever since you’ve gone outside. You head towards the bed when you notice a few bags on the ground and you peek inside them. It was filled with necessities. *Who?* You wonder.

 A knock comesat your door and you look up. Joon walks in and you begin to tense up.

“Relax. I’m not going to eat you.” He assures.

“Sure you won’t.” You mumble, but he caught it.

“Use those,” he points to the bags, “since you’ll be staying here for awhile.” You didn’t dare to say a word. He strides towards the window and opens it. There was small balcony that over looked the city.

“When you need some air...” Joon turns back around and looks at you. “Just come out here.”

He comes closer to you and stops as his eyes falls upon the bruise on your lip. You felt the awkwardness and fidgeted. You look down hoping he’ll leave soon.

Joon lifts your face up to meet him and he softly the wound with his thumb. “Forget about what happened this morning ok?” You froze at his contact. You can see the coldness in his eyes was no longer there, but replaced with sincerity.

He finally leaves after you give him a slight nod to tell him you understand. The feel of his touch still lingers on your lip.

~~~~

I finished this chapter early this time. There isn't enough cuteness, but I wanted to add other information as well, so i didn't want to make this chapter too long. :) ahaha! More sweetness to come! FIGHTING!