Escape

A Reason to Live

 

You trotted downstairs heavy hearted after you got ready that morning. The nightmare you had was still stuck in your mind, but you decided to not think about it.

*No one’s home?* You looked around. Normally, someone was home to watch over you, but the house was very quiet today. *They trust me to the point that they think I won’t try to run away?*

 Now was the best chance for you to go and you were nervous, but excited. All the things that happened before immediately vanished from your memories. You hurried back into your room to put on your shoes.

 However, when you went back down stairs, there was a familiar figure standing near the kitchen counter ready to devour you alive.

“Why the hell are you still here?” Mika crossed her arms glaring at you as you took the last step down.

*Oh, great. Psycho’s here.* You stood there staring back at her. It was going to be useless trying to say anything to this woman.

Mika stomped towards you in her skimpy outfit. Her finger started jabbing your shoulder fiercely. “Don’t you know how to talk?! Answer. Me.”

 “Don’t worry. I’m leaving right now.”You replied simply and walked away from her and headed to the door. She twirled around shocked, not believing a single word you just said. She followed behind you and grabbed your right shoulder and spun you around to face her.

“You filthy little ! Don’t walk away from me!” She pulled you back into the living room. “Who the hell are you trying to seduce my Joonie oppa? You’ve been staying here haven’t you?” You felt the anger within her boiled by the touch of her trembling hands.

She held onto your arm and shook you, but your grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her hand off frustrated. *This woman really needs anger management.*

“Just talk, you don’t have to use force. I’m not sure what you’re talking about trying to seduce who, but you’ve mistaken. I’m not the one who wants to be here.” Your voice was steady and calm, but you were starting to get really irritated. *Your Joonie oppa?! You’re beyond psycho.*

You ran towards the door to open it, but you realized that you needed a code in order for it to open.  *Oh shiet.* You started entering random numbers as quickly as possible.

Mika clenched her fist and treaded towards you. She gripped the back of your shirt and yanked you to the ground and your head hit the tile floor. “YAH! What the hell’s your problem?” You shot a glare at her right away. You put your hand to your forehead and felt blood.

*How can a skinny girl like her be so damn forceful?!* You weren’t horrible at kicking up a few moves, but you tried your best not to tackle her and get into a shameless cat fight. All you could think about was getting the door to open.

“You think after you spent several days here in this house like this and I would let you go so easily? You little !” Her shriek pierced into your ears.

“I don’t care what you think because you don’t believe anything I say.” You turned back to the door. *What’s the code?! Oh please help me!* Then you realized that Mika must know the code. If she got in by herself then she should know how to get out.

Before Mika could scream any louder at you, you stopped her. “Look, if you don’t want me to ever show up here again then please open the door for me. I swear, you won’t live a day to see my face from now on.” *Please please please open the door!*

 “I don’t believe es like you who go around stealing other people’s property. If I let you go now, who knows what you will do.” She crossed arms and smirked.

*Steal your property?! You’ve got to be kidding me.* You took a deep breath. “Fine, then I’ll just stay here and wait for ‘Joonie oppa’ to come back.” You emphasized his name, hoping this will convince her.

“Ahhh! Yah! Don’t en call him that! Only I can!!” She pointed angrily at you ready to make another attack. She grabbed your neck and slammed you against the wall.

“Let go!” You’ve been holding back all this time and now you won’t. She was strong, but you were much stronger. You didn’t hesitate and grabbed both her thin wrists harshly and spun her around facing the wall. You twisted her arms behind her back and pinned her down.

“AHHH! Let go of me!! You’re hurting my arms!!” She tried to struggle, but failed.

“I was being really patient with you, but you kept pushing me. I told you nicely that if you don’t want to see me here, then you should open the damn door. I’m not here because I have something going on with your property. I was FORCED to be here!” You snarled at her not letting go no matter how loud she screamed.

Just then the door popped open and there, stood Joon and Seungho. You saw the fire burned in  Joon’s eyes. He was angry as hell at what he was seeing in front of him. You thought your heart had stopped at the scary look on his face. Mika pushed you off as your grip loosened and ran over to Joon crying.

Seungho stood next to Joon with his gaze fixed on you. You were getting yourself into deep trouble. *Not now Min Hee. Don’t do this now when you’re just going to piss Joon off.*

“Oppa! Look she hurt me!” Mika cried.

“What the hell are you doing here?! Didn’t I make it clear to you already not to ever show up here?!” Joon roared taking her hands off of him, but he didn’t take his eyes off of you.

“No oppa!! It was her!” Mika ignored him and accused you. “I just wanted to know why she was still here and she got scared so she tried to leave!” Joon clenched his jaw now knowing what your plan was.

“My arm oppa! It’s bruised!” Joon looked down at her red arm filled with your hand print and glared at you. You were taken aback by his sudden change. The Joon you talked to on the balcony the other night is not the same Joon now. *Of course, what the hell did I expect from a bunch of cold hearted killers.*

 Joon angrily came towards you as Mika clung onto him. “What the hell were you trying to do?” *Why would you try to leave here?! You’ll get killed by Lazer, you idiot! There are so many people out there who en want you. Why are you acting so thoughtless? If anywhere, this is a safer place for you.*

He didn’t care about Mika or her bruises, but the fact that you were trying to escape angered him. He didn’t want to show anyone that he actually cared.

You glared back at him just as furious. This made it much easier for you to have courage to actually fight back. For once, you were thankful for having such a dream that made you realized again who these people actually were.

Joon pushed Mika off and grabbed your arm, a little too harshly. You winced at the pain and tried to pull back.

 “Joon, calm down. You don’t know if what Mika said was even true.” Seungho grasped Joon’s arm afraid he’ll do something bad to you. His eyes landed on your bleeding forehead.

“Oppa! Just let her go!” Mika whined. She took hold of his hand and tried to force it off of you. “Mika! Leave!” Joon turned and shouted at her, but she was just as persistent and kept tugging onto him as well.

“Seungho! Take her!” Joon’s hand loosened its hold on you with Mika’s yank. Seungho looked at you and went to grab Mika.

*Now’s my only chance.* The door was still widely open. You swiftly yanked your arm from Joon and darted towards the door as Seungho went to get her. Surprised by your sudden action, Joon wasn’t able to stop you in time.

“!” He quickly chased after you. *Why are you making things so difficult?!”

 *Run Min Hee! Don’t stop!* You ran as fast as you could down the many steps in the front yard and down the long driveway leading up to the tall black gates. *Shiet. It's locked.* You looked behind you and Joon was catching up. *I’ll be dead either way.*

Your heart pounded rapidly, but you didn’t want to be caught at this point. You began to climb hurriedly and soon enough, you fell over to the other side at the same time when Joon reached the fate.

“YAH!” Joon shouted as you scurried to your feet and ran off. “Damn it!” He ran to his motorcycle and got on. He opened the gates and sped off after you. 

~~~

Sorry for the chapter delay. Hope this makes up for it even though there's actually no lovey dovey moments. I need to start going back to the seriousness and slow a bit down on the sweetness part or else the plot will never occur. :) Chapter 12 is almost done. Up by tomorrow i promise. I know this story seems a bit odd, but bare with this newbie please :)