Guiltiness

A Reason to Live

 

 

Shame and guilt piled into Joon’s mind all over again as he flops down onto his bed. He puts an arm over his eyes and sighs deeply. *How can I be so irrational?! Why does she make me do thoughtless things?! Don’t get involve with her and just do your damn job.*

*You scum.*

*You’re worthless*

*You Scum.*

Your voice and the words you said earlier rings through his ears. This is bothering him more than anything has ever before. The way you stared him down with such emotional and distressed eyes is punching him hard in the stomach.

Just then a knock came at his door. He doesn’t look up as Mir and the rest walks in.

“Hyung, we have a little problem.” Sand Hyun says sitting down on a chair, but Joon doesn’t budge.

“It’s about the girl.” Mir adds crossing his arm and leans back against the wall.

“What about her?” Joon gets up at once about to leave and check on you.

“Kim Ho’s not the only person who wants her.” Seungho answers before he steps out the door. Joon turns around confused.

“While we were out, we got a call from him saying that Lazer and his gangs are on the hunt for her as well. He’s not backing down and he knows we have her.” Beong Hee explains. “In a few days he’s going to rally up his people and come here. We’re gonna have to be ready for this.”

“Kim Ho wants to delay your time to get the key from her until after we get rid of Lazer.” Sang hyun says stretching his arms out yawning.

“Yeah, so you can stop harassing her for the time being.” Mir smirks and Joon glares at him.

“Get out.” He demands opening the door for them. “Araso araso!” Mir says and they get up to leave.

“What happened there?”Beong Hee stops at the door and points to Joon’s bloody lip. Sang Hyun and Mir turns back around and notices too. “And your cheek! There’s a hand--” Before Mir can finish Joon pushes them out the door and close it shut.

Seungho didn’t need an explanation. It was all too clear what happened after they left. *Don’t be a jerk Joon.* Seungho sighs and he thinks about earlier. The fear that was written on your face when Joon told him to leave the both of you alone was hard for him to get out of his mind. He was already getting drawn to you and he didn’t want to believe it.

~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZdbmKJ0SjI&feature=related (Listen to this song from breaking dawn when you read this part!)

You stay in your room for the rest of the day curl up at the corner with your knees up to your chest staring out the tall window. The sky was sad and gloomy, just like your heart. Your entire body is nothing but numbness and your head feels like it will fall off any minute.

You tilt your head to the right and rest it against the wall. Your fingers reach up to touch your lips and you’re filled with revulsion. *Jerk. Don’t think you can take advantage of me just because you’re much stronger than I am.*

You put your hands to the cold window glumly wondering when everything will finally come to an end. If you give everything up now, what was the point of hiding and being strong your whole life?

Nothing matters right now; you just want to close your eyes and let everything be over soon. You get up and walk to the bed. *A little nap won’t kill.* You lay down hoping, wishing that you’ll sleep forever.

~~~

A tall dark shadow opens your bedroom door and slowly walks in. His footsteps are soft and inaudible as he comes towards you. He looks at you and it feels like his heart has just leaped out of his chest. You were on your side with an arm underneath your head. The serene look on your face is so angelic with the moon shining upon it. However, he can tell how uncomfortable you were with every breath you took.

Seungho reaches down and pulls the blanket over your chest. Your injured knee was out the blanket not wanting to suffocate it even more. A loving smile spreads across his face at your adorableness. He grabs a pillow and pulls it underneath your knee to support it. His inside turned, feeling apologetic for what they have done to you and not wanting to think of what will occur in the future.

Seungho tenderly trace the scar on your brow with his attractive lengthy fingers. “Mianhe.” He whispered. He hesitantly sweeps a loose strand of hair out of your face and realizes how sweaty you were. He puts the back of his hand to your forehead. *She’s burning up.* He looks at you with concern not knowing what to do.

He leaves the room and comes back with a bowl of water and a towel. He puts the wet towel onto your forehead hoping not to wake you up. *She must be so scared, but pretending to be strong.*

“Kamsamnida…” You softly murmured as Seungho turns to leave. You were awaken by the touch of the towel, but too tire to open your eyes. He smiles and closes the door behind him.  

Joon walks out of his room and notices Seungho leaving your room. He was about to check up on you as well, but changes his mind.

~~~the next morning~~~

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” A loud high pitch scream shrieked into your ear making you sit up in bed immediately in shock. You came face to face with a tall, slender, model like girl with brown shoulder length hair. She was wearing a short spaghetti strap dress with a pair of stilettos and she was pointing her finger rudely at you in rage.

“Who the hell are you to be in this room?!!” She screamed at you, but all you did was blink a few times at her speechless. *Who am I? WHO ARE YOU?!*  

“You ! Can’t you hear me?! Get out of here! Now!! This is MY ROOM!” She parades towards you and throws the blanket off the bed angrily. You snap out of your shock.

“Yah! Can’t you say it nicely? I don’t want to be here either, but does it look like I have a choice?” You tried getting off the bed, but she pulls you to the floor already. *.* You bit your lip reframing yourself from punching her face.

“! Don’t talk to me that way!” You dust yourself off the floor and stood before her. She was at least a head taller than you.

“I ask WHO. ARE. YOU?!” She puts her hands on her hips.

You stare right back furrowing your eyebrows. “I don’t have to tell you.”

“Ahhh!” she screams and grab the bowl of water on the night stand and s it at you too fast for you to even react. She grabs your left arm as hard as possible trying to pull you to the door.

You grasp her wrist trying to pry her hands off of you, but her nails dug deep into your flesh. “Let GO.” You said through clenched teeth. *I didn’t know so many psychotic people roam freely on earth!* No way are you going to let this psycho do this to you.

As you struggle for her hands off your arm, she uses her free hand and slaps you across your face. Her bracelet scratching the corner of your lips and it starts to swell instantly.

“MIKA! What the hell are you doing?!!” Joon storms into the room furious at the scene. Seungho and Mir came in after.

“Oppa!” She runs to Joon and holds his arm. “She was being mean to me.” Mika pouts innocently pointing at you.

“Leave right now.” Joon angrily shrugs her off of him, but she pouts even harder. “Mir, take her.”

“OPPA! WAE!!” She shouts turning back to Joon as Mir drags her out the room. Seungho wanted so badly to come to you, but with Joon there, he just turned around and left.

Joon stares at your drenched body as water drips from your hair. You face red and swollen from the slap. You shiver from the cold trying to take in everything that just happened. He takes a step forward towards you, but you take step back right away. Remorse floods his heart at the image of you.

“Min Hee-ah...” He found himself calling you and reaches his hand to pull you closer.     

~~~

Uh-oh! No she DIDN’T just do that!! Ahaha. I needed to spice things up a little. Hope you guys liked Seungho’s little moment and listened to the music ahaha. Again, promise next chapters will be much much much cuter <3 HOPE YOU ENJOY! Annyeong! 

* Song does not belong to me :)