Another day

A Reason to Live

 

“Go find this traitor and kill him!” Kim Ho rages in anger and throws a picture at Joon. He woke up early that morning, but decided to leave you alone for the time being. He had some work to finish up that day anyways so he took off before sunrise. He picks up his gun and stuffs it in the waste line of his pants and takes off. Mir, Beong Hee, and Sang Hyun tags behind him.

When they reached their victim’s hiding place, they were immediately attacked by some men guarding the area outside. Joon let his friends do all the fighting while he sneaks his way into the house looking for the man who decided that he no longer wanted to work for South Korea’s number one mobster. The price he will have to pay is death.

Joon enters the house and a glass vase is thrown at him immediately, but he swiftly dodges it. The middle age man points his gun at Joon. “D-don’t come near me. I’ll sh-sh-oot.” He stammers nervously. Joon puts his hands up and smirks, unafraid. Not wasting any time or breath, he kicks the vase from off the ground and it flies towards the guy and knocks the gun out from his hands.

“Please spare my life! I have a wife and three kids to feed! Don’t hurt me!! P-pplease!” The man falls to his knees begging and crying grabbing onto Joon’s leg.

“Don’t worry, you won’t feel any pain.” With that he pulls out his gun and *BANG!!* Bull’s eye. The man falls onto the floor flat on his face as Joon wipes his gun clean.

A sudden replay of your crying flashes across his mind again. *P-please.* A faint voice of you echoes in his ears. “!” He angrily shakes off the voice. *Get out of my head!*

~~~~~

After the guys took off, Seungho finally found the courage to come check up on you. He quietly comes into the room after knocking softly on the door and you didn’t answer. *Why am I so nervous?* He walks towards the bed and notices that you’re not there. You were still on the floor snoozing away like nobody’s business. A smile sneaks upon his face at the sight of you and somehow lets out a sigh of relief. Something about you is really starting to attract him even though he only knew you for a day. It must be your toughness and the way you have not whined a single bit since the kidnapping. What an awkward attraction.

Seungho decides to put you on the bed so he bends down to pick you up. He takes the blanket off of you and notices your clothes which are no longer clothes, but rags. You’re still holding your ripped shirt tightly against your body. He starts to recall what he saw last night. Joon carried you into a room and locked it, Joon coming out twenty minutes later half , Joon locked himself up in his room for the rest of the night.

 “en bastard Joon.” Seungho hisses under his breath. He takes off his dress shirt and covers you with it and lifts you up hoping you wouldn’t awaken. Before he even put you down onto the bed your eyes flutters open.

“YAHHH!!” You shout pushing yourself out of his arms and you drop onto the bed with a *THUHDD.*

“I-It’s not what you th---” Seungho tries to explain, but you cut him off. “Why are you all doing this to me? I’m also human! I feel and hurt just the same as anyone else!”

“I was only trying to put you on the bed.” Seungho defends, but you look away not believing. *Then do what after that?!* Your mind screams. The scene from last night lingering within you causing chills to run down your spine.

Seungho grabs the medicine and brings it over to you. He sits down on the side of the bed and starts to put it on your busted knee. “It’s ok! I’m ok. It doesn’t hurt!” You lied holding out your hands in a ‘stopping’ motion. “Shhhh.” He quiets you and continues to do what he’s doing. He looks up at you and finally says, “I’m Seungho by the way.” All you did was nod. *What’s the point of knowing each other’s name when I’ll probably be killed any minute.*

“I…uh..can I…at least..clean myself up?” You were able to gather up the nerves to ask almost embarrassed, but desperately. Your messy bun and dirty face is really hideous at the moment, not that you cared. It’s just that fact that your entire body feels extremely sticky and gross.

“No.” A voice says even before Seungho can answer. Joon comes over and Seungho gets up quickly. He signals his friend to leave the both of you alone. For the first time, you wish he wouldn’t go, but too late.

Joon leans against the window pain, arms crossed, staring at you. You feel yourself shrink smaller and smaller. “Have you finally come around?” His asks in a husky voice.

“How long are you guys planning to keep me here?” You ignored his question.  

“As long as you keep that mouth of yours shut.” He replies unemotionally. You bite your lips and twirl your two index fingers in a circle anxiously.*What to do? What to do?!!* Then you tried to scare him.

“My family is looking for me right now. You’re all going to prison when they catch you.”

“You must be talking about your step uncle. You’re right, he’s been looking for you.” Joon responds sneering at you.

“He’s not my uncle.” You shot back irritably. *That SOB will never be my uncle.*

“That’s not good because he seems to say otherwise.” Joon pushes and you turn your face away in revulsion, almost pouting. Your conversation with this is done.

Joon quietly chuckles unknowingly at your cute annoyance. *At least she’s talking to---.* But he instantly pushes that thought away and starts walking to you.

“STOP!” You yelled with your arms out. “There’s a ten feet barrier between us. STAY. AWAY!”

“I don’t see it.” He says and grabs your wrist, pulls you onto your feet and drags you into the bathroom. Joon starts to turn on the water to the tub and you start pulling back. “W-wait! No…I...” you begin to say, but he interrupts you.

“Shower.” He turn around and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha. I have not a clue where this is going! *yawns*. GOOD NIGHT :) and hope you enjoy.