Chapter 2

Hey Love, I've Got My Ion You

Chanyeol POV

I felt a gasp leave my mouth and Sehun eyed me curiously. My eyes carefully drifted to our tutor Kris and I slowly looked at him from head to toe. His hair was styled flawlessly, not a single golden brown hair was out of place. His eyes glistened with excitement as he discussed the topics we would be learning and his smile was simply gorgeous. His black designer glasses framed his face perfectly and his jawline could cut through bricks. He was wearing a simple white v-neck t-shirt which stopped just above his pecs and his ridiculously long legs were in tight skinny jeans. I could almost feel the drool spill from my mouth. I was suddently forced out of my staring by a sharp jab from Sehun’s elbow.

 

“Ow! What was that for?!” I groaned.

“Yah! Kris just called your name on the roll!” Sehun hissed.

 

“Um, is there a Park Chanyeol in this class?”

My eyes widened before slowly putting my hand up, “Nae, mianhae sir, I didn’t hear my name being called.”

Kris chuckled, “No problem, just make sure you listen to the rest of my class okay Mr Park? Also, don’t call me sir, it makes me feel too old. Feel free to call me Kris.”

“How old are you Kris?” Kai leered.

Kris laughed nervously before replying, “Mr Kim was it?”

Kai nodded.

“Well Mr Kim, let’s just say, I’ll be graduating this year so you guys can do the math.”

Kris proceeded to call out the rest of the roll as Sehun nudged me with his elbow again.

 

“Aish! You have to stop doing that Sehun! You have bony elbows!”

“Whatever. The important thing is, Kris is only like 22 or 23! Which means he’s totally within a reasonable date-able age!”

I blushed, “Uh um…and why..are you telling me this….?”

“Like oh my god I could totally see the way you were mentally undressing him before.” Sehun said whilst rolling his eyes. 

I felt my face heat up before squeaking, “Was NOT!”

 

“Ah, Mr Park did I hear an answer from you?” Kris asked with a slight smirk.

My eyes widened, “Ah, I’m so sorry sir, uh I mean Kris…I uh was just uh..sorry could you repeat the question please?”

Kris chuckled, which was possibly the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. Ever.

“Haha no need to freak out Chanyeol, I was just asking for the oxidation states of Iron and Copper.”

My mind tried to think back to the time we were studying metals last year, but I hit a mental block and had to mutter, “Mianhae Kris, I can’t seem to remember them off the top of my head.”

Kris sighed dramatically, “Gosh, looks like someone didn’t do any holiday revision! Never mind, anyone else have an answer for me?”

Someone else raised their hand and began to rattle off numbers as I mentally cursed myself for looking dumb in front of the one person I wanted to impress.

“Good going, loser.” Sehun smirked.

“Aissh, shut up! He caught me off guard!” I retorted.

“Uh huh, suuure. You better pull up your socks if you want him to notice you!” Sehun said knowingly.

I scowled, “Whatever Sehun, you don’t know what you’re talking about…”

Sehun rolled his eyes once again and muttered Pabo under his breath.

I shoved him with my elbow once again before Kris announced that class was over.

 

“If you guys could finish the tutorial sheets by Thursday that would be great! And please revise your oxidations states! That means you Mr Park!” Kris teased.

I blushed as I gave a quick nod before swiftly heading out the door.

 

Sehun walked out giggling before asking,  “So Chanyeol, what do you have now?”

“Oh, I’m just meeting my best friend for lunch now.. You guys should come!” I smiled.

Kai frowned instantly, and Sehun seeing this quickly said, “Ah, that’s okay you should catch up with him, we’ll see you on Thursday okay?”

“Yeah sure thing, bye guys!” I waved whilst running to the front of the building.

 

I couldn’t understand what Kai had against me; I mean all I had done was stare at him for a little longer than necessary but Sehun seemed to forgive me instantly but Kai just totally ignored me… I didn’t want to make any enemies on the first day! I mentally noted to ask Baekhyun what I should do about this.

 

I stood outside my building for a few minutes before spotting a very flustered Baekhyun running towards me.

 

“OH MY GOD CHANYEOL I FREAKING LOVE UNIVERSITY!!!” Baekhyun squealed before picking me up and twirling me around.

I giggled before screaming, “Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Put me down right now!”

Baekhyun put me back on the ground carefully before grinning, “Oh my god you would not believe the amount of hotties in my Philosophy tute! Seriously oh my god everywhere I turned it was like BAM! Another hottie!”

 I laughed, “My god Baekhyun, much?”

“Hey man! I haven’t had anyone…in a long time okay…”

“Ew! TMI man!”

“You don’t understand Channie, I have needs okay? And these needs haven’t been fulfilled in a –"

“AHHHHH I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” I screamed whilst blocking my ears.

Baekhyun chuckled, “Alright, alright I’ll stop now, let’s go grab some food! I’m starving! And we can discuss all the babes we’ve seen okay? I trust you have your eye on someone?”

“Eh?! Why do you think that?!”

“Oh come on Channie, you fall for people so easily! Remember that time I left you in that ice-cream shop accidentally and when I came back only 5 minutes later you claimed that you had a special connection with the boy working behind the counter and you were totally soulmates?”

I pouted, “Okay…shutup….and fine yes you’re right…I do have my eye on someone….”

“Ah Ha! I knew it! Okay spill, so which high school did he go to? Ohh, do you have any mutual friends??”

I scratched the back of my head nervously, “Yeah uh..he’s not a fresh high school graduate..”

“Oh uh okay so what is he like a mature aged student? 2nd year? 3rd year?”

I looked at the ground before muttering, “He’smychemistrytutor.”

"Sorry, I didn't catch that...?"

 

 

 

“…I have a crush on my chemistry tutor….”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: EEEEE! I'm so happy there are so many Krisyeol shippers around ahhaa *huggles each and every one of you* I hope you guys liked this chapter :) Looking forward to reading all your comments! ^_^