Chapter 7

Hey Love, I've Got My Ion You

By the time I reached Baekhyun’s house, the sun had already set and my stomach was grumbling like crazy. I took the spare key from behind the one pot plant on his porch and let myself in; trust Baekhyun to put his one spare key behind the most obvious place.

 

The smell of spicy dukbokki filled my nose as soon as I entered and I almost drooled right there on the spot. I heard voices and laughter coming from the kitchen and began to walk there.

 

I walked into the kitchen to find Baekhyun and another, much taller guy fighting over a piece of dukbokki.

 

“Aww, no fair Baekhyunnie! You ate most of the dukbokki!”

“Nuh uh! You kept eating it while we were cooking!”

 

I coughed loudly, startling the two boys with my presence.

 

Baekhyun seized this opportunity to steal the last piece of dukbokki before running over and hugging me.

 

“Hey Chanyeollie!! You made it!” Baekhyun grinned whilst throwing his arms around me.

“Hey, yeah, good to see you too..” I smiled before whispering, “So uh, is this your mystery man?”

Baekhyun nodded and winked before introducing his man.

“Tao, meet Chanyeol my best friend. Chanyeol, meet my ma-, I mean friend, Tao.”

 

“Annyeong oppa!” Tao said excitedly whilst waving his hand.

My eyes widened whilst Baekhyun burst into laughter.

“Ahh Tao, oppa is only used by girls! You call Chanyeol, hyung.”

Tao blushed before muttering an apology, “Ah, mianhae, my Korean isn’t that good.”

I chuckled, “Ah, no no it’s fine, I love being called oppa hahaha! It’s nice to meet you Tao!”

I held my hand out for a handshake but Tao dismissed it entirely and opted to give me a bone-crushing hug instead.

“He’s quite touchy feely…” Baekyun whispered.

“Yeah..I gathered.” I grunted back.

“So uh Tao,” I said, once I got the feeling back in my arms, “Where are you from?”

“I’m from China.” Tao smiled, “I only came to Korea late last year so I’m still trying to learn the language and the customs.”

My eyes widened, China, the same place as Kris!

I pulled Baekhyun aside, “Okay so I’m pretty sure China has a babe factory or something.”

Baekhyun’s brows furrowed, “What?!”

“Both our men are from the great land of China!!!!”

Baekhyun gasped and shrieked, “Okay you are telling me everything right now!!!”

“Hey uh Tao you don’t mind if I chat with Chanyeol just for a little while right? Feel free to eat anything you find in the kitchen! Just…check the expiry dates!”

Tao nodded whilst eyeing the massive packet of Cheetos in the corner.

 

Baekhyun dragged me into the corridor and placed his arms on either side of my face.

“Okay. You. Your man. Spill. Everything.”

“Okay, okay, so um he’s my chemistry tutor. He’s super tall and oozes appeal. Seriously, if you saw him in skinny jeans, my god Baekhyunnie you would’ve drooled a puddle. “

“Pssh, I don’t think so, we have really different taste. I mean, remember that guy you saw at the park earlier this year? Man he was fuuuuglay…”

“Shut up Baekhyun! I..temporarily lost my vision okay..and this is different! Seriously, oh man he’s seriously a male god. His jaw line is insane, I just want to chew on it..”

“EW! Chanyeol, can you stop being so weird..”

“Ahh sorry! He ..does things to me.. Okay so like oh my god, the best thing happened today, he said my voice was y!

“Wait, just like out of nowhere?!”

“..Well uh I kinda said some things to him in English because he told me he lived in Canada for a bit, how cool right? He’s so exotic.. Anyway, yeah uh he laughed for a bit before complimenting me on my voice.. Oh god I love him..”

Baekhyun stared at me for a few seconds before breaking out into a massive smile and coo-ing, “Awwwww! My little Chanyeollie is so adorable!!”

I glared at him, “Shutup Bacon, now tell me how you got your man to come to your house!”

“Oh god, best story ever. Okay, so after our tute today Tao was saying how he hated living in his house since his housemates were super loud and slobs and how he didn’t know how to cook any Korean dishes so I, you know, casually offered that he could come over to my house and I could teach him how to cook dukbokki and bulgogi and stuff.”

“My god, what’s with you two and being so forward?!”

“Hey man, if I see something I like, I’m going to make it mine..”

I laughed, “I forget how aggressive you are when you like someone..”

 

“Hyungs, I’m hungry!” Tao whined from the kitchen.

I patted Baekhyun on his bum and winked, “Come on, let’s go feed your lover.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Dinner was a success; Baekhyun had taught Tao how to cook four different Korean dishes and they were actually all edible.

 

“So Tao, what are some differences you’ve seen between Korea and China?” I asked between mouthfuls of kimchi.

“Hmm, Koreans are really into skinship, so I’ve tried picking that up and doing that as much as possible.”

Baekhyun nodded, “Yeah, Tao here tried hugging our tutor as soon as he walked in.”

“Aish hyung, stop it!” Tao blushed.

Baekhyun nudged Tao gently and they both broke into light giggles.

I smiled at the warm scene in front of me before asking again, “So, where are you living Tao?”

Tao dropped his spoon on the floor as he glanced at Baekhyun. Baekhyun gave him a small nod before Tao began speaking.

“I uh, live with a few other Chinese students just a few streets away from the university.. I uh actually live with.. Luhan..”

 

I suddenly remembered the sole reason why Baekhyun had wanted me here tonight.

 

“Luhan…what did you want to tell me about him..?” I asked cautiously.

Tao bit his lip nervously before speaking, “I know it’s not my place to say anything but Baekhyun and I walked past you and your friends at lunch today and I accidentally told Baekhyun something; and then he urged me to tell you..”

He took a deep breath before speaking again, “How close are you to Luhan’s boyfriend?”

“Sehun? I met him on the first day of uni, he’s nice, and I guess I'd consider us as friends..”

“Do you know how long they’ve been dating?” Baekhyun interjected.

I shook my head, “No idea, but they seem pretty committed to each other..”

Tao snorted, “You could not be further away from the truth. I live with Luhan and nearly every other night he’ll bring home a stranger to his room…”

I gasped, “No way.. I saw them today, they’re in love…”

Tao shook his head, “It’s been like this since I moved in last year, he goes out clubbing almost every night and brings home girls, boys, women, men, everyone and everything..”

“But, but, how can Sehun not know this??”

“Luhan has never brought Sehun to our place, he always goes to Sehun’s house. And he’s mentioned once or twice that his boyfriend is underage so I guess that explains why Luhan goes out every night without him and how Sehun doesn’t know anything about it.”

My mind was abuzz with thoughts, how could someone cheat on such a pure, innocent and loving boy like Sehun?! I smashed my fist on the table in anger.

“We have to do something about this…” I growled.

“Is it really in your place though Chanyeollie? I mean, you said it yourself, you’ve only known Sehun for like a week!”

“It doesn’t matter!! We’re friends and a friends need to help each other in times of need!” I spluttered, “You guys will help me think of a plan right?”

Tao and Baekhyun looked at each other nervously before nodding slowly, “Okay, yes, fine. But nothing physical okay? We don’t want anybody getting hurt!” Baekhyun stated.

I nodded, acknowledging his concerns, “Okay, first thing’s first, I’m going to get closer to Sehun, and I’ll try and get his other friends involved too. Plan Get Luhan the hell away from Sehun is officially in order!”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Eeeep, so what do you guys all think of Bacon's man and Lulu's dramalama? Please leave me comments, I love reading them!!! Thanks again to all my lovely subscribers and commenters <3