FINAL

Hey Love, I've Got My Ion You

 

So uh, first off, wow um...long time no see right? 

I'M SO SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG GUYS GLAKJSDLKJSD

I have literally just been swamped under uni work and work work and oh man I have missed you guys so much :'(

I was just on my one week break from uni and have been working on this monster of a chapter for the past couple of days...and oh man I can't believe it's done...but yeah I'll let you guys read this first and um I'll see you at the end haha ;)

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kris gently pushed me down onto the leather seats in the back of his car. I chuckled as I felt him fumble to get the door shut whilst simultaneously refusing to let his lips leave mine.

 

“Mmph, sorry Chanyeollie, I can’t close the door..” Kris mumbled.

“Yah! Just leave it!” I said quickly.

“But people will see!” He whimpered.

“Yeah? Let them.” I winked before pulling him down for another kiss.

 

Kris seemed to hesitate for all of three seconds before agreeing with me and pushing me further into the seat. He placed kisses all over my face and neck and with his face bathed in the glow of moonlight and the scent of vanilla filling my nose; I had really never felt so utterly happy.

 

“What? What is it Yeolliie?” Kris asked concernedly.

I shook my head suddenly, “Ah, mian, did I zone out?” I asked sheepishly.

Kris chuckled, “A little.. I was just telling you how much I liked you and you didn’t reply.”

I bowed my head apologetically, “Ahh, I’m such a pabo, sorry. I was literally just thinking about how happy I was to be with you right now..”    

Kris broke out into a smile before cupping my face into a passionate kiss. His hands my face gently and he glanced at me carefully before moving his hand to my belt buckle.

 

I bit my lip in hesitation and sighed softly, “I’m sorry Kris..it’s..just a little too fast for me right now..”

Kris’ hand stopped suddenly and he brought it back up to cup my face, “No, of course, I’m sorry Yeollie, I don’t want to pressure you into anything.”

I placed a chaste kiss to his lips as a thank you gesture.

 

A small silence fell between us before Kris looked at his watch and his eyes widened.

 

“Oh god, look at the time! We should probably get you home!”

I pulled his watch down and gasped, “WHAT?! How is it 3am already?!”

“..Well..we have been at this for a while..” Kris smirked.

“Aisssh.” I blushed before swatting him gently.

“Come on,” Kris said whilst  opening the door and offering me his hand.

“Why thank you kind sir.” I winked before jumping out and climbing into the front seat.

 

The drive home was quiet and peaceful; we both seemed to be in our own thoughts, but the occasional glance I stole at Kris seemed to show that he was just as contented as I was.  

 

“I’ll pick you up in the morning okay?” Kris smiled.

“I’d like that, kind sir.” I smiled back before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

“Good night sweet Yeollie.”

“Good night sweet Kris.”

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

It felt like I had just lain down on my bed when my alarm started ringing and the sound of my mother calling me for breakfast reached my ears.

 

“YAH! PARK CHANYEOL! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM CALLING YOU! GET YOURSELF DOWN FOR BREAKFAST RIGHT THIS INSTANT!”

I groaned into my pillow and blearily rubbed my eyes.

“ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT. JEEZ, I’M COMINGGG.” I bellowed down.

 

I swung my legs over and gingerly made my way downstairs wearing nothing but my pyjama bottoms.

 

“Yah! Park Chanyeol! Put some clothes on! We have a guest here!” My mum nagged. 

I was still half asleep at this point and was still trying to sleep whilst standing up.

“Wha? What are you talking about mum? I whined.

“Good morning Chanyeol.”

A deep voice startled me out of my slumber and I whipped my eyes open to be greeted with a just-rolled-out-of-a-magazine-photoshoot looking Kris.

“K-Kris?! What are you doing here?” I stammered.

“I said I would pick you up didn’t I?” Kris replied smoothly.

“Umma! Why did you let him in?!” I groaned.

“How could I just let this handsome young man wait for you without letting him have something to eat? Aish Yeollie, you need to learn some manners!” My mother said reproachfully.    

“Ummmaaaaaa…” I whined.

“Mwo? You don’t like me here Yeollie? I’m hurt!” Kris said dejectedly.

“Ah, anni anni! Of course not, it’s just that..it’s..a little weird is all…Umma didn’t tell you any weird childhood stories right…” I said worriedly.

“Ehh, of course not!” Mum said whilst pinching my cheeks, “I would never want to embarrass you in front of your boyfriend!”

“Umma!!!” I shouted whilst a blush spread across my cheeks.

Mum ruffled my hair fondly, “Hush now, why don’t you put some clothes on? You don’t want to keep Kris waiting any longer now do you?”

“Nae umma…um I’ll be right back Kris!”

Kris nodded and smiled.

“And don’t listen to anything my mum tells you! It’s all lies!” I said while glaring at my mum.

Kris laughed whilst my mum shoo-ed me upstairs. As I made my way up the stairs I heard my mum start speaking again,  “Now Kris, let me tell you a funny story about Chanyeol when he was five…”

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

I got dressed in record time because I was way too scared of what my mother was telling Kris and wanted him out of the house as soon as possible.

 

“Come on Kris, let’s go!” I said whilst pulling on his arm.

“Yeollie, you haven’t even had breakfast! And I was just in the middle of telling Kris about that time you-“

“Aish umma, we don’t have enough time, we need to go now.”

“Ahh, sorry Mrs Park, but thank you so much for the coffee and cake.” Kris bowed gratefully.

“Ah it was my pleasure Kris-ssi, now make sure you come back soon okay? I have so many baby photos of Chanyeollie to show you!”

“Ummaaaa!!!!!” I shouted once more before shoving Kris out the door and pulling him towards his car.

 

Kris grabbed my hand suddenly and laced his fingers with mine.

“Did you forget that I was coming to get you?” Kris asked.

I shook my head quickly, “Anni! I was just..working on something after you dropped me off..this morning.”

“Mwo?! Why were you still up?! You should’ve gone straight to bed!!!” Kris frowned.

“I had something important to do okay? Actually, now that I’ve finished it I need to give it to that person now.”

“Wait..what?”

“Kris, drive us to Yixing hyung’s place right now please.”

 

“….MWO?!”

“Please Kris, I just can’t stop thinking about your friendship issue and I really don’t think I could be happy knowing that you're missing a huge part of you. So, please, let’s just go to Yixing hyung’s place right now.” I begged.

Kris sighed deeply, “Aissssh, Yeollie..you really…shouldn’t have…Agh!”

“But I wanted to! Now, the quicker you get us there, the quicker we can solve this problem and the quicker we can go back to what we were doing last night..” I said with emphasis on the last bit.

Kris’ mouth slowly tugged into a small smile before finally relenting, “Arasso, arasso. Let’s go.”

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Buzzzzzz

 

Buzzzzz

 

“WHAT?!”

 

An annoyed voice greeted us through the intercom.

 

“Ah mianhae, is this Yixing hyung?” I asked quietly.

“Yeah it is, what do you want?”

 

“He sure is grumpy..” I whispered to Kris.

“Yeah..he’s never been a morning person.” Kris whispered back.

 

I cleared my throat, “Um Yixing hyung, you probably don’t remember me but I’m uh Park Chanyeol.. A friend of..Kris.”

 

Yixing didn’t reply for a few seconds and I thought he’d hung up.

 

“…What do you want Chanyeol?” Yixing said softly, a vast change from his harsh demeanour before.

“Please Yixing hyung, can I come up and talk to you for a moment?”

 

Yixing paused for a few seconds before asking, “..Is he with you?”

 

I bit my lip before answering, “Anni. I’m just here, by myself..”

 

Yixing paused again before pressing the button for the doors and I grinned.

“Gomawo hyung!”

 

I gave Kris a quick peck on the cheek before opening the door, “I’ll be down in a bit okay? Don’t you worry, I’ve got this under control!”

Kris nodded worriedly, “Okay, just…good luck..I guess.. And thank you for doing this for me.”

I nodded and with a quick salute I closed the door and began making my upstairs to the third floor.

 

Knock Knock

 

There was a bit of shuffling behind the door before it finally opened and Yixing’s grumpy face greeted me.

 

“What is it Chanyeol?” He asked tiredly.

“I um..I have something for you hyung.” I said nervously before holding out my hands to give him what I had prepared.

Yixing frowned, “Wha? What is all this?”

I scratched the back of my head nervously, “Mianhae, I hope you won’t get angry at me..But..Kris told me everything that happened between you guys and since..we’re..together now I felt I needed to make up for his stupid mistakes.”

Yixing’s eyes narrowed, “So what, he sent you here?”

I shook my head quickly, “Anni!! I wanted to come here by myself, honestly! Kris hyung has been killing himself trying to think of ways to apologize and make it up to you but so far that hasn’t worked out so well..So I suggested that I do something…”

Yixing paused before looking at the round container I had given him, “…And you thought you would make me …a cake?”

“It’s an apology cake! I iced it with a message…” I said awkwardly.

Yixing noticed the “Sorry, sorry, sorry” iced all over it and nodded, “Uh huh..I see..”

“..It seemed like a good idea at 4 in the morning..”

“Mwo?! You were up at 4 making this?”

“Well uh yeah..I mean..Kris only told me what had happened at like… the early hours of this morning so I didn’t have much time to make it..”

Yixing sighed, “Ahh..Chanyeol..you didn’t have to..”

“But I did! I really just wanted to smack him in the face after he told me what had happened. Honestly, he is the BIGGEST pabo ever.” I rolled my eyes.

Yixing chuckled, “Yeah..he is…”

“Um, and I also wrote you a letter, so uh feel free to read that whenever..”

Yixing smiled graciously, “Thank you Chanyeol, I really do appreciate all of this.. And let me guess, Kris is probably waiting for you downstairs right?”

I shifted from foot to foot, “Umm…..maybe……..?”

Yixing laughed, “Alright, I guess we’ve dragged this on for long enough, let me walk down with you.”

“Ah hyung! Does that mean you forgive him?!” I squealed.

“….Yeah…I mean that cake looks pretty tasty…”

“It’s chocolate, your favourite according to Kris.”

Yixing nodded, “..He knows me well..Let’s just hope he doesn’t royally piss me off again in the future.”

“Don’t worry hyung, I’ll be there to keep him under control.”

Yixing smiled before ruffling my hair affectionately.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

---At the end of Semester---

 

“Congratulations to the graduating students of 2012!”

A collective “WOOOO!” was heard from the crowd and I hugged Kris tightly as he threw his graduation hat into the air.

 

“Congratulations hyung! I can’t believe you graduated top of the Honours programme!” I grinned.

“I couldn’t have done it without my beautiful boyfriend by my side.” Kris winked as he picked me up and twirled me around.

“Oi, you guys, get a room!” Yixing sniffed.

“Don’t worry hyung, I’m sure you’ll find your prince charming soon!” I said optimistically.

Yixing continued to scowl until Kris pulled him in for a hug and his signature dimpled smile appeared again.

“Yah, get off me you big oaf!” He cried.

 

It was at this time that I was tackled to the ground by a very enthusiastic Baekhyun with his boyfriend Tao in tow.

“YAH! HYUNG, GET OFF!!!” I shouted.

Baekhyun proceeded to ruffle my hair and placed a quick kiss to my cheek, “Feels like I haven’t see you in aaaages!”

I rolled my eyes, “Can we have this conversation without you sitting on my ?”

Baekhyun chuckled as he scrambled up and offered his hand to help me up.

“Baekhyun, you saw me last week at our weekly group dinner.” I said exasperatedly.

“It’s not the same!” He whined, “Ever since you’ve gotten a boyfrienddddd you’ve been ignoring me!”

“Hey! You did the same when you got together with Tao!” I retorted.

Baekhyun was about to protest but Tao stepped in and hugged Baekhyun, “He is right you know…”

Baekhyun sighed, “Ahh babe, I thought you were on my side!”

Tao merely chuckled and pressed a kiss to Baekhyun’s cheek.

 

I rolled my eyes at their cheesiness before Kris pulled me away to the side.

 

“Hey Yeollie I have to do a few administration things to do with my faculty right now, so is it okay if I just meet you and the guys at your place later?”

I nodded, “Yeah of course Kris.”

“Great, and you’ve talked to Suho, Kai, Sehun and Luhan right?”

I nodded again, “Yup, they’ll all be there tonight.”

“Cool, I can’t wait! See you tonight babe.” Kris said whilst placing a kiss to my forehead.

I closed my eyes and relished in the moment that Kris was finally free and that we could finally be together, in public.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“CONGRATULATIONS KRIS!!!!!” We all shouted as the man of the hour walked into the room.

Balloons were strewn across the room and everyone was popping poppers which resulted in Kris being covered in streamers and confetti. Somehow, Baekhyun and Kai had gotten hold of the silly string cans and were proceeding to spray every inch of Kris’ body.

 

“Alright, alright that’s enough.” Both their respective lovers said in an attempt to calm them down.

 

“Guys…GUYS!” I shouted whilst tapping my glass.

“YAH! Everyone shut the hell up!” Yixing shouted.

 

That got them all quiet.

 

“Ahem, thanks hyung,” I smiled, “So um, first off, thank you everyone for coming over to celebrate the graduation of my beautiful, amazing, handsome, talented-“

“Get to the point Yeollie!” Sehun groaned before being shushed by Luhan.

“Sorry, got a bit carried away there..” I blushed whilst Kris squeezed my hip.

“Anyway, I just want to thank you all for sticking with us for the past semester. We’ve had some rough times, but I’m so glad we’ve been able to pull through them.”

 

Luhan glanced shyly at Kai before being pulled into a bro-hug by the other with Sehun and Suho smiling fondly at them whilst Kris pulled Yixing into a tight hug to the annoyance of Yixing.

 

“I’m so glad I’ve been able to meet all of you and I hope we all continue to stay friends til we’re all old and greying and sitting in our rocking chairs on our front porch.”

 

“Here, here!” They all chorused.

 

“And finally, to Kris.”

 

A collective “Ohhh” was heard around the room and I blushed.

 

“My dear Kris, without you, I would not have been able to pass CHEM1001.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes whilst Kai nodded, “Me too!”

 

“Without you, I would not be the happy virus I am today. Without you, I wouldn’t have a reason to get up every single day and be able to tackle anything. You are my other half, my sun to my moon and all the stars in between. And I just wanted to say…I love you.”

 

“I love you too.” Kris said whilst choking back tears and embracing me into his arms.

 

The guys decided this was an appropriate time to spray the silly string on us and as I opened my eyes; I saw the love of my life, surrounded by the people I held most dear to me and I realized everything was just perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Note:

So, it's finally done!! What did you guys think?? I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing this story for all of you!!! I cannot express in words how thankful I am to all my subscribers and commenters srsly I know I say this like after every chapter but no joke you guys are my ~vitamins haahah You guys have made me smile SO much and I'm so incredibly happy that so many of you actually like what I write! Please leave a comment below so I can thank each and every one of you! <3 For now, this is it from me but as soon as I'm done with uni (around a month to go!) you bet your sweet I'll be back with another fic for all of you AMAZING people <3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :')))))))) BYEEEEE!!