Chapter 1

Hey Love, I've Got My Ion You

Chanyeol POV

 

“Wah Channie! I got into Seoul University!” Baekhyun chirped into the phone.

“Ah! Congrats hyung! I knew you could do it!!” I smiled.

“Aww gomawo Chanyeollie, now what about you? Open yours quickly!!!” Baekhyun urged.

My fingers were shaking as I slowly opened the envelope, “Mmm, maybe I’ll open this later hyung…” My heart was beating nervously and beads of sweat appeared on my forehead. I don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t get accepted into Seoul University… I could just imagine the looks of sorrow on my parents’ faces and my noona’s disappointed face…

“Yah! Park Chanyeol! You open that envelope right now or I’ll come over and do it myself!!!!!”

I snorted, I wouldn’t put it past Byun Baekhyun. That boy appears at my doorstep almost once a week with excuses such as, “I forgot my house key.” or  “You guys have nicer juice.”

I sighed, “Fiine, anything to stop you drinking our juice.”

“Hey! That was one time!”

“Yeah! And you drank the whole carton!”

“I couldn’t help it! Who knew passionfruit and mango could taste so good?! Anywho, you’re just trying to change the topic you little bugger! Hurry up and open that envelope right now mister!”

I tensely pulled the letter out and opened it up,my eyes scanned the words before landing on the word "Congratulations".

“YESSSS! I made it too hyung!!! We’re going to uni together!!!!”

I heard whooping on the other line and grinned, I couldn’t wait to start a whole new chapter of my life with my best friend doing something I loved.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

The three month break after exams passed in a flourish and before I knew it, Baekhyun and I were standing outside the gates of Seoul University.

 

“Wow, it’s really big isn’t it?” Baekhyun whispered.

I gulped, “Uh huh…”

Baekhyun turned to look at me, “So uh when is your break today?”

I pulled out my messy timetable and squinted at the small writing, “Um I think I have a break at 1 to 2, I’ll be in building 72.”

Baekhyun grinned, “Excellent! I’m just across from that, okay I’ll meet you outside at 1 and we’ll grab a bite to eat okay?”

I smiled back, “Yes sir!”

“Good luck on your first day my widdle baby Channie.” Baekhyun said whilst squishing my cheek.

“Aish hyung, you’re only a few months older!” I shoved him gently before heading off to my first class in the chemistry building.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

I walked into my tutorial room and was greeted with complete chaos. Students were running amok and paper balls were being thrown all over the place; it was like being in high school again.

 

I looked around the room anxiously, the first day’s always the hardest. Who to sit with? The smart kids at the front? The lazy ones in the back? My eyes wandered over towards the middle where I saw a light skinned boy talking animatedly to a darker skinned one. My eyes must’ve lingered too long as I saw the dark skinned boy nudge the lighter skinned one before whispering to him and pointing at me.

 

My face heated up as I knew I had been caught blatantly staring, I was probably going to be branded as some weird freak who stares at people in their spare time. I was about to make my way to the back of the room before I heard a loud shout.

 

“Yah! Boy with the poodle hair, come here!”

I stopped dead in my tracks before turning around slowly and pointed at myself. “Me?” I replied.

“Yeah you, creepy staring dude!” The dark skinned one replied whilst the lighter skinned one berated him.

I wearily made my way over to them, “Um, hi?”

“So why were you staring at us?” The lighter skinned one questioned.

“Oh um, I’m really sorry, I hope I wasn’t being rude, but um you guys just have really…distinct skin colours and oh god I hope that doesn’t make me sound racist but um yeah it was really interesting..I’ve just never seen anyone as dark as you..or as light as you…”

When I got nervous I tended to ramble on waaaay too much…

The lighter skinned one giggled and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Come sit with us.” He said.

I smiled and thanked him.

“So uh, I’m Chanyeol, what are your names?”

“I’m Sehun.” Smiled the lighter skinned one.

The darker skinned one glared at me before turning his head to the front.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “This is Jongin, but everyone calls him Kai. And I’m sorry he’s acting like this right now, he’s on his period.

I chuckled whilst Kai shoved Sehun with his elbow.

 

A loud cough was heard from the front of the classroom and I turned my head to be greeted with the most magnificent being I have ever laid my eyes on.

 

“Hey guys I’m Kris and I’ll be your Chemistry tutor for this semester.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: EEEEEK! New fic, I hope you're all enjoying it so far!!!! Just spreading the krisyeol love haha <3 ^_^