Chapter 8

Too Late

Did she fine with Minho seeing other girls behind her back?

“ I, my self surprise that I’m never feel burden to doing all that stuff for him. Maybe just because we loved each other.” Hyerin continued.

“ Really? Don’t you want to change something in your relationship with him? Don’t you want to shout out to the whole world that You are his girlfriend? Or is it him who don’t want to show your relationship because he is afraid with his ‘taken’ lable?”

“ He doing that for my sake. He don’t want me get into trouble because his fans, that’s why he hides me”

“ Isn’t that look a little suspicious? I mean, looks, there are many celebrities announce about their girlfriend but they are still fine.” Jihoo pause a while and look at Hyerin’s expression.

“ Mianhe, Hyerin. I don’t have intention to corner him. Maybe we can just talk about the other thing? I don’t want you think I’m bad mouth him so that we can get married. I just concern about you.” Jihoo looks a little guilty.

Hyerin nodded her head. Se admit that in one side, Jihoo looks bad because he badmouthing Minho. But on the other side, Hyerin can see that Jihoo don’t want to push her either. Maybe her mom right, Jihoo is not a bad person.

“ Why you agreed to married with me?” Hyerin suddenly blurted.

“ I don’t know. Let say, I just obeyed the older. They asked me to do this and I gladly take that.”

“ As simple as that? I mean, this is your life. We are talking about marriage and you let your parents interventing your personal life?”

Jihoo smile widely hearing Hyerin’s comment.

“ Because they are the most important person in my life, that’s why I let them interventing in this case. They grew me up and because their love I can be someone like now. If there is something I can do to make they happy, I will do that.”

“ But still, how can you agree to marry someone you don’t know and someone you don’t love?”

“ Haha.. Hyerin you are so straightforward, but I like it.” Jihoo chuckled, but then stop because Hyerin sent a weird glare at him.

“ I know that was scary when knowing the fact that you will arrange with a strange. But it doesn’t mean, I don’t know anything about you, Hyerin. I know you enough to make me agree with this marriage. I already learned something about you before, and that’s when I decide, you are the one. About our feeling each other, I’m sure time will grow it up. I will not force you to love me. Let’s get the time answering all that questions.”

Hyerin look the guy in front of her at disbelief. ‘He surely has an interesting personality.’ Hyerin thought

“ Well, you shocked me with your answer, Jihoo sshi. But, as for your information, One, I’m not agree to get marry with you, yet. Two, even if we get married, I don’t believe time can make me love you. Last, you are nice person, Jihoo. You deserve to get someone better than me. So let’s stop all things about marriage here.”

Jihoo blurted a small laugh.

“ I will wait for you, no matter how long is that.”

Hyerin’s jaw droopped. What’s going on with this guy?

“ Bwoh? Why? “ Hyerin frowned.

“ Maybe…” Jihoo pause for a while. “ Because I start to like you in real.”

Hyerin want to answer back, but her phone is ringing. A call from Minho.

“ Yoboseyo.. Yes baby, wae? Mianhe, I go out to have lunch with umma. Ne, I will come home soon. Okay, see you later. Bye..”

“ Minho?” Jihoo raised his eyebrows.

Hyerin nodded.

“ Sorry, but I have to go now.” Hyerin stand up, but before she go, Jihoo catch her wrist.

“ I want your number.” Jihoo said, swaying his phone in front of Hyerin. Hyerin puts her number there without hesitate.

She walk out from the restaurant and stop taxi. When she walk inside, her phone ringing again.

‘ Nice to meet you, Hyerin. I just want you to know, that You can call me anytime you need smiley. Jihoo’

Hyerin flashes a smile and saving her future husband’s number.